Scrub
Mar 21, 2016, 04:35 AM
literally who

Sayara
Mar 21, 2016, 04:51 AM
SEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Zorafim
Mar 21, 2016, 08:59 AM
Honestly, I do the same thing in the fanworks forum.

Sef
Mar 21, 2016, 03:59 PM
literally who

http://i.imgur.com/jTJjHCZ.jpg

You thought I died in that crash dear brother...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R8YRxmPBk0

Sayara
Mar 22, 2016, 09:42 AM
We missed you Sef.

AND YOU TOO SCRUB

Scejntjynahl
Mar 22, 2016, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the kingdom of Sefdom.

Outrider
Mar 22, 2016, 04:52 PM
Oh jeez, somebody left the Necronomicon open again.

And it was next to that pet cemetery!

The one where we bury all the old FKLers!!!

hey guys

Nitro Vordex
Mar 22, 2016, 09:23 PM
WHY WON'T THEY JUST LET THEM REST

PhotonDrop
Mar 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
No rest for the wicked. 8)

Scrub
Mar 23, 2016, 03:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jTJjHCZ.jpg

You thought I died in that crash dear brother...

I'll show you the true power of all the training I have been through these years . . .

`-`

PS - Sayara you're Tingle right idr . . .
I am :^)

Sef
Mar 23, 2016, 08:48 AM
I'll show you the true power of all the training I have been through these years . . .

`-`

Then it looks like we'll both have a lot to show in our absence...

′-′

Scejntjynahl
Mar 23, 2016, 06:13 PM

′-′

Not really, since most of the fresh meat dont know us, we can do whatever >.>

PhotonDrop
Mar 23, 2016, 06:36 PM
That said, I actually kinda like the people that have popped up around here. Not like some of those weirdos back when PSU was the big thing.

Scrub
Mar 23, 2016, 08:41 PM
That said, I actually kinda like the people that have popped up around here. Not like some of those weirdos back when PSU was the big thing.

Clearly PSO2 is superior to PSU . . . I actually thought that PSU was pretty good after the expansion, too bad the damage had already been done.

′-′

http://i.imgur.com/lQXBT3O.gif

PhotonDrop
Mar 23, 2016, 09:02 PM
Clearly PSO2 is superior to PSU . . . I actually thought that PSU was pretty good after the expansion, too bad the damage had already been done.

I agree. The PSP installments were even better. A shame PSP2i never got a western release.

Scrub
Mar 23, 2016, 09:04 PM
What kind of games do you crazy kids play nowadays anyway

PhotonDrop
Mar 23, 2016, 10:29 PM
I'm waiting for Dark Souls 3 to come out. Though I haven't bothered to play 2 at all... Aside from that and the annual Pokemon releases, I don't really play much these days. I've been trying to cut back on my game time to pursue other things.

Scrub
Mar 23, 2016, 10:37 PM
2 gets a bad rep but it's really worth the playthru, it's pretty damn good with the new sins edition.

I'm waitin for 3 too. it's hard . . .

Zorafim
Mar 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
Oh, I'm just sitting here being annoyed that everyone plays FFXIV, but nobody is on the server I'm on.

Scrub
Mar 25, 2016, 03:29 AM
Oh, I'm just sitting here being annoyed that everyone plays FFXIV, but nobody is on the server I'm on.

Leviathan #1

Scejntjynahl
Mar 25, 2016, 10:14 AM
What kind of games do you crazy kids play nowadays anyway

Guild Wars 2 and I am not in any guild because the irony amuses me.

Warframe... closest thing I will get to a HUcaseal and besides there is one class called Mag >.>

Xenoblade Chronicles X this game is so much a fancy PSO its a must play.

Dhylec
Mar 25, 2016, 05:38 PM
Guild Wars 2 and I am not in any guild because the irony amuses me.

Warframe... closest thing I will get to a HUcaseal and besides there is one class called Mag >.>

Xenoblade Chronicles X this game is so much a fancy PSO its a must play.

;o teh Sen playz all theze?
i feel so restrained w/my so limited free time =_=

Zorafim
Mar 25, 2016, 07:47 PM
I keep hearing good things about Xenoblade Chronicles X, but I haven't played it. I hated Xenoblade, And X looks like it's more of the same thing (but cooler), so I'm hesitant to jump in.

Sord
Jun 6, 2016, 06:50 PM
It's fun, I threw down for the special edition. But I won't lie, the grind is real. It takes many hours of play before you even unlock the ability to have mechs, and then you have to start worrying about insurance policies on them. You have to set up mining probes throughout the map and then invest minerals in weapons and armor manufacturing companies so they pump out new models, but you can't just buy them. Instead you have to go out and kill and hunt down creeps to gather parts to make the weapons yourself, and that's assuming you have a high enough level to wield them. The downside is various weapon industries support various types of weapons (gravity based, beam based, heat based, etc.) however only certain classes give you attack arts that actually boost proficiency with these attributes, meaning you want to invest in companies that best suit your attack arts. Leveling up team members you can add to your party is also a chore, as you much take them out individually and battle with them and level them up, as opposed to Xenoblade Chronicles where everyone just leveled up with you at a slight slower pace. So a lot of side grinding is involved. The story is so-so as far as I've gotten into it, but I have not been able to sink enough time into the game to beat it due to the sheer amount of grind to beat it. It is not a game where you can just blow through the main story campaign missions. You absolutely will have to do sidequests or just mindlessly kill hordes of enemies, your call.

The multiplayer function is sadly weaker than it could be. You get dropped into a server with some 32 other players or so. Everyone has their own maps and such. But there's a global counter for taking down certain enemies, up to five different ones. Once the global community on that block has taken down so many of each category, instanced based missions open up where you can join actual players and fight together in real time to take down monsters and finally a boss, with boosted drop rates throughout. The problem is you're only allowed one instance per unlock, so if you don't immediately jump on the bandwagon you can get left out. Further, the more groups of enemies that get wiped out, the higher the level you have to be to enter the next set of instance missions, which is rather irksome. It makes it difficult to truly interact with other players. The combat is fun though, existing largely on cooldown based abilities called arts, and you get bonus to your attack power based on how you combo them together as well as letting them over charge before activating them. On one hand I get this, but I kinda feel like it detracts from the flow of what could be faster paced and more fun combat. The environmental art is really something, along with the creature designs. Many monsters show up that are incredibly high level that you can't even touch until you have significantly progressed in the game or have a mech suit. Thankfully, many of the really giant ones are non-aggro and you don't have to fear them. So they add quite well to the sort of wonderlust the game pulls off really well.