PDA

View Full Version : Ello, Few things

GlowSticks
Mar 26, 2016, 08:41 PM
1. Curious how do you get the cardboard box costume? Probably can't or it's expensive? (o.o)
2. Is there no way to zoom your character out more in the game? I feel like I'm too close.
3. Is there anyway to cancel the spam of emergency quests, gets to my eyes, I'm kind of vision impaired. Or eliminate any HUD if possible?
4. I heard there's a removal of combo PA for melee, making them like gunner/techs. I personally like how it is as a hunter/fighter, if it was to change (with out a select-able option, I don't think I would like that) Are they making it optional for fighters, or is this going to be a permanent fix? Not eliminating combos just making it like techer/fighter classes. I use a xbox controller and it's quite hard for me to configure something easy for me to use... No real button available for me especially when my main class is hunter...(Guard/Dodge)
5. Is there a brightness option? Would like to tone the game down a bit. Or is my monitor the only option?
6. Also why has my keyboard setting for WASD changed to not moving my character? All 4 keys are opening the chat box with the corresponding key... also with the letter.

I know this is a bit much, and I appreciate any answers on this. Sorry I am new to PSO2 -.- Loving this game. :)
Any straight forward answer to 1 of these would help me a lot, thank you.

Takeru85
Mar 26, 2016, 09:02 PM
1. Curious how do you get the cardboard box costume? Probably can't or it's expensive? (o.o)
2. Is there no way to zoom your character out more in the game? I feel like I'm too close.
3. Is there anyway to cancel the spam of emergency quests, gets to my eyes, I'm kind of vision impaired. Or eliminate any HUD if possible?
4. I heard there's a removal of combo PA for melee, making them like gunner/techs. I personally like how it is as a hunter/fighter, if it was to change (with out a select-able option, I don't think I would like that) Are they making it optional for fighters, or is this going to be a permanent fix? Not eliminating combos just making it like techer/fighter classes. I use a xbox controller and it's quite hard for me to configure something easy for me to use... No real button available for me especially when my main class is hunter...(Guard/Dodge)
5. Is there a brightness option? Would like to tone the game down a bit. Or is my monitor the only option?
6. Also why has my keyboard setting for WASD changed to not moving my character? All 4 keys are opening the chat box with the corresponding key... also with the letter.

1. visiphone
2. no
3. no
4. idk
5.monitor
6.idk

Anduril
Mar 26, 2016, 09:08 PM

I know this is a bit much, and I appreciate any answers on this. Sorry I am new to PSO2 -.- Loving this game. :)
Any straight forward answer to 1 of these would help me a lot, thank you.
1. Search for ダンボースーツ in the player shops.
2./3. Arks Mod Tool (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230144)
5. There is no option in game to change brightness aside from switching on/off some shaders. Aside from your monitor, you should also be able use your GPU's software to change the brightness.
6. You are most likely in Direct Chat mode. Hit ScrLck.

Totori
Mar 26, 2016, 09:17 PM
You can always mess with the in game camera feature to make it a more zoomed out approach without the use of mods.

For the whole combo, thing the only fix you have is pretty much assigning one PA to all three slots, and then just making the same weapon have a different PA.