PDA

View Full Version : Klotho Tracker - Version 2.0 Released

polychromium
Mar 27, 2016, 08:07 AM
My friend and I have been working on an English language tool to keep track of TA/XQ COs cooldowns on all of your characters. We think that we currently have the basic features implemented and that the current state of the application is worthy for an initial release. Aside from letting you know of the existence of this project, we'd also like to take this opportunity to get feedback from you and what you would like to have implemented into the application the most.

If you are interested, please visit our project page for more information and download links. As this account is too new to post links I'll just have to post the link to our website like this: "polychromium.com". From there it should be easy to navigate to the project page itself.

Klotho Tracker does not require you to modify PSO2's game files nor does it mess with anything related to the game itself. The appliactions works separately from the game and is therefore completely safe to use.

EDIT 9 April 2016:

Version 2.0 has been released. As I still cannot post links, please visit polychromium.com for download link.

Changelog:

Added custom CO groups
Added filtering of COs (currently also disables notifications for them)
Added custom filters
Trying to delete a schedule now prompts a confirmation window
Added logging (can be turned off)
Added an updater. Future updates can be installed using this, except the ones that will be marked as ‘manual update’.
Added automatic update checking at startup (can be turned off)
Added possibility to run at Windows startup
Fixed a bug with schedules not saving when changing its date through the main window
Various UI improvements

I am currently also looking for a English-Japanese translator to translate Klotho Tracker to Japanese for the next release. See our website polychromium.com for details.

Shoterxx
Mar 27, 2016, 08:38 AM
I believe it'd be more intuitive if you could simply list all orders.(-snip-)

A "Start with Windows" option would be nice as well.

wefwq
Mar 27, 2016, 08:59 AM
Is it something like this tool (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232734)?
I found it to be very cool and all, but since it's all in moonrunes i have quite a bit difficulty navigating around.

Z-0
Mar 27, 2016, 09:08 AM
It's more similar to the cooldown sheet on http://pso2.wingx.net/ (which I'd love to see in a compact, executable form in English or Japanese. It's so useful but feels too "bloating"/"big" for me)

polychromium
Mar 27, 2016, 09:14 AM
I believe it'd be more intuitive if you could simply list all orders.(-snip-)

What exactly do you mean with listing all orders? I initially thought you wanted to have each individual TA CO listed as a type, but that doesn't sound intuitive at all. Do you mean you want to have other groups of COs too like Zieg, Hans, etc? If so, the ability to add your own CO types along with the rescheduling cooldown is something I want to add for the next version.

Is it something like ---
I found it to be very cool and all, but since it's all in moonrunes i have quite a bit difficulty navigating around.

It is more something along the lines of this tool: "pso2 dot wingx dot net," but one that does not require an Internet connection nor an account to use. That tool is also a bit too elaborate for the purpose of a simple cooldown notification tool if you ask me. The one you linked seems even more elaborate.

PS: I can't even QUOTE links.

Shoterxx
Mar 27, 2016, 12:00 PM
What exactly do you mean with listing all orders? I initially thought you wanted to have each individual TA CO listed as a type, but that doesn't sound intuitive at all. Do you mean you want to have other groups of COs too like Zieg, Hans, etc? If so, the ability to add your own CO types along with the rescheduling cooldown is something I want to add for the next version.

I meant something more or less like this:

http://i.imgur.com/XZgeSID.jpg

You can add multiple at once, tab them, etc.

It's neat and tidy, and allows me to know what orders actualy unlocked. You just need to store them as text though, nothing too fancy.

polychromium
Mar 27, 2016, 12:23 PM
I think being able to save and display which individual COs every group of COs consists of is a bit too much. Maybe in the far future, but for the next release, you would have to do with custom named groups, but you would need to remember which COs is actually in that group yourself or with something outside this application.

otakun
Mar 27, 2016, 11:49 PM
The only thing I would like added, which isnt very important, would be under type a selection for both TA/XQ also since I like to do them together on my characters. Other then that its pretty good imo.

polychromium
Apr 8, 2016, 06:22 PM
Version 2.0 has been released. As I still cannot post links, please visit polychromium.com for download link.

Changelog:

Added custom CO groups
Added filtering of COs (currently also disables notifications for them)
Added custom filters
Trying to delete a schedule now prompts a confirmation window
Added logging (can be turned off)
Added an updater. Future updates can be installed using this, except the ones that will be marked as ‘manual update’.
Added automatic update checking at startup (can be turned off)
Added possibility to run at Windows startup
Fixed a bug with schedules not saving when changing its date through the main window
Various UI improvements

polychromium
Apr 14, 2016, 04:00 AM
We're currently looking for an English-Japanese translator to translate the Tracker to Japanese.

I am looking for someone with the following qualities:

Adequate or fluent in Japanese writing
Knowledge of Japanese software UI naming conventions
Able to communicate well in English (writing is sufficient)
Professional demeanor

Accepting and completing this task will make you one of the authors of Klotho Tracker and have your name on the software.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.