PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Nyxtin
Mar 28, 2016, 01:23 PM
Hello. I'm new to both the game and to this forum, and I am having an issue with the game right now that I was hoping someone could help me with.

Every time I try to launch the game, I get past all the opening things and get to the point where I can select a ship. I put in my log in name and password, and the game will load for about a second before a 'Server connection timed out.' message appears.

I am using the PSO2 Tweaker and I've been trying to get it to work for a day or two now just to be met by failure after failure..I finally actually get the English patch to work and this happens. I don't know what to do at this point..

SilkaN
Mar 28, 2016, 01:39 PM
Hello. I'm new to both the game and to this forum, and I am having an issue with the game right now that I was hoping someone could help me with.

Every time I try to launch the game, I get past all the opening things and get to the point where I can select a ship. I put in my log in name and password, and the game will load for about a second before a 'Server connection timed out.' message appears.

I am using the PSO2 Tweaker and I've been trying to get it to work for a day or two now just to be met by failure after failure..I finally actually get the English patch to work and this happens. I don't know what to do at this point..

Did you check if your ISP is blocked?

Try to access pso2.jp first.

Edit

Since I don't have to use proxy, I assumed proxy connects blocked players automatically. Someone correct me if this is wrong.

Crystal_Shard
Mar 28, 2016, 06:22 PM
What's the error code number?

Number01Zero
Mar 28, 2016, 06:44 PM
I've been dealing with a similar situation. There's no error code. It's likely Proxy-server configuration needs adjusting. Or you're ISP is blocked, as Silkan suggested

Konquer
Mar 28, 2016, 08:29 PM
proxy configuration.

make sure to paste this: http://cloud02.cyberkitsune.net:8080/config.json

in your proxy settings in tweaker

wefwq
Mar 28, 2016, 09:32 PM
Should disable proxy plugin if you don't need those to connect to game server.

Nyxtin
Mar 29, 2016, 11:06 PM
I've managed to fix the problem..even though I know I set it up before I tried to launch the game, I had to redo my proxy.