PDA

View Full Version : Account potentially locked, can anyone help?

elidoan
Mar 30, 2016, 08:39 AM
Hey everyone,

I seem to be having a problem that I can find almost no information about online. Im trying to log in to my account through the SEGA ID website and I know my SEGA ID and password, which is not the problem. Every single time I input my information correctly (including the captcha), I receive this error message:
ログインに失敗しました。以下の原因が考えられます。

・SEGA IDまたはパスワードまたは画像認証が間違っています。 ・認証用画像の有効期限が切れています。 ・アクセス過多のため、このSEGA ID/ネットワークは制限中です。

※よくあるご質問の以下のページもご確認ください。 ・ログインができません ・ログインページで「ユーザー認証に失敗しました。(2023)」というエラーが表示される

or, sometimes, this message: 認証に失敗しました。 入力内容に誤りがあります。

Using google translate, it seems that the problem might be that my account is blocked (perhaps due to excessive log in attempts). The translation in broken english using google translate provides the following: "For access excessive, this SEGA ID / network is being limited."

This is all due to the fact that Im trying to change my email address to receive a "mail resend code" so that I can access my account from a new computer. I have never received the mail resend code due to the fact that my email linked to my SEGA id blocks / disables the messages from ever being received into my inbox / spam / or even trash folder. I registered using an AIM address (I know, huge mistake).

Anyone have any ideas or can help me? Is my account permanently locked / banned and there is nothing I can do? Thank you all for your time.

Aine
Mar 30, 2016, 11:38 AM
If you were spamming resend requests, or repeatedly trying to guess your way through the authentication code it's possible they disabled your account due to suspicious activity (it looks like someone is trying to hack your account). Normally you would contact them to prove your identity and get it reactivated, but if you're a foreigner they will basically give you the middle finger if you try to contact them.

It's also possible (but unlikely) that it's just the IP address being blocked, so you could also try waiting a day or accessing from a different IP.

Zysets
Mar 30, 2016, 11:48 AM
Like Aine said, you probably tried to many times. It happened to me before and I waited a bit and was let in again after awhile, but I guess it depends.

Just wait it out, and next time double check everything, especially on the captcha. There's not much you can do as of now.

elidoan
Mar 30, 2016, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone. I believe I sent too many requests to resend the mail code due to the fact that I didn't receive anything in my mailbox. Hopefully the account unlocks again and the problem will resolve itself, as currently I am unable to switch my emails in order to receive the resend code. Thus I am locked out from my account, blugh.

Normally I'd go through support, but I'm less than fluent in Japanese. Does SEGA respond to emails in broken, machine translated Japanese? I'm assuming I'll have to mail them at this point

Sir Loin
Mar 31, 2016, 01:01 AM
Does SEGA respond to emails in broken, machine translated Japanese?
From my experience, their support doesn't even respond to emails written in fluent Japanese if your account is tied to a foreign IP...

unless somebody on here has had luck?

jooozek
Mar 31, 2016, 01:35 AM
if you ever have to contact their support while not living in japan you are pretty much bucked :wacko: they did respond to my emails but didn't want to help

Yamishi
Mar 31, 2016, 08:24 AM
Sega actually did help me out once, but that was back in 2013/2014. Don't know if they'll still be as helpful.

I'd recommend submitting your ticket with the help of someone who can do fluent translations, though.

ryunachin
Jul 28, 2016, 11:32 AM
Sorry for reviving this post but. . .

I'm exactally with the same problem right now.
So did your acc get unlocked after waiting ?
Or did you unlocked it other way ?

Edit : They unlocked it after some time.