PDA

View Full Version : Owner cancellation registration pass

Beatrix kiddo
Apr 4, 2016, 07:51 PM
Does anyone know which items this pass is used for ?
I got one hoping to sell my now redundant Evil rod, but I will not let me.
Any ideas
Thanks in advance

TaigaUC
Apr 4, 2016, 08:01 PM
It only works on stuff below 12 star.

Beatrix kiddo
Apr 4, 2016, 08:07 PM
Which items under 12* are tied to your account ? The only weps etc that register to you are 12* and above. I can resell my Boots of serafi after using them, Also a Nox rod. Why is my Evil rod tied to my account and I cannot use this pass ???

Kondibon
Apr 4, 2016, 08:10 PM
Which items under 12* are tied to your account ?Stuff that used to be extended.

final_attack
Apr 4, 2016, 08:12 PM
I can resell my Boots of serafi after using them, Also a Nox rod. Why is my Evil rod tied to my account and I cannot use this pass ???

Did you bought the Evil Rod from player shops? As far as I know, Evil-series should be sell-able on shops, unless you bought them from visiphone in the 1st place.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 5, 2016, 02:06 AM
ANY 12* bought from the player shops automatically Account Bind to you, Owner Passes (w/e the name is) will not un-bind these. So once you buy the 12* its yours, your stuck with it until Sega decides to remove this pointless system again

Sirius-91
Apr 5, 2016, 02:31 AM
ANY 12* bought from the player shops automatically Account Bind to you, Owner Passes (w/e the name is) will not un-bind these. So once you buy the 12* its yours, your stuck with it until Sega decides to remove this pointless system again

I find it funny that the whole reason they added it was due to multiple fears and complaints that someone could sell a really rare weapon early and make bank off it. Which is what things have happened anyways.