PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe package (how to buy it)

Petunia
Apr 5, 2016, 12:55 AM
How do we as Westerners purchase the Deluxe package for Ep4?
Is it a physical thing we need to buy, is it a code we buy or something? Really want to get the Deluxe package when it launches.

final_attack
Apr 5, 2016, 01:06 AM
Try amiami and import the item?
I believe it's a game disc / cartridge, so, yeah, physical thing.

TaigaUC
Apr 5, 2016, 01:32 AM
Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/phantasy-star-online-2-episode-4-deluxe-package/13/709q2p) is also selling it.

Petunia
Apr 5, 2016, 01:44 AM
That's weird... they're advertising the Deluxe package's content now, as if it was being released tomorrow, yet it wont be released until the 20th of April?

final_attack
Apr 5, 2016, 01:49 AM
You can pre-order the items, so it can be sent on release day :o
Probably advertising it now, so you can pre-order it.

Petunia
Apr 5, 2016, 01:55 AM
Oh man there's a PC Deluxe DX... And it comes with a wall scroll and a tote bag.
To pre-order or not to pre-order...

final_attack
Apr 5, 2016, 01:59 AM
Well, I believe online shops in Japan gives different bonus for the game (depends on each shop).
Better check them and see which shop gives the bonus you'd really like.

Also, might want to get the Vita / PS4 one if you have Vita / PS4 ..... less weight for shipping too, I think. Last Deluxe package ...... PC version it's 4 discs.

Petunia
Apr 5, 2016, 02:09 AM
I can't find anything that changes the bonus. What sort of bonus are you talking about? Physical items that come with it?

final_attack
Apr 5, 2016, 02:26 AM
Ah ... I haven't checked the shop page .... I'm sorry.

But sometimes, aside from bonus from buying a game ...... a shop might offer another bonus like ...
Shop A : Game + Tapestry (the tapestry is only available on that shop only)
Shop B : Game + Phone Stand (phone stand is only available on that shop only)
etc .... something like that .....

Well, if you didn't see any kind of bonus, probably this game doesn't come with other bonuses like that. My experience with other game kinda gave me the impression most games come with extra item per shop in Japan ^^; I'm sorry for the confusion ><

Alma
Apr 5, 2016, 02:30 AM
kinda like gamespot version or such in NA, in Japan retail store usually have exclusive bonus if you purchase the game trough them.

for example,
amiami have mouse pad as exclusive bonus if you purchase trough them.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HnTqV5O.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

TaigaUC
Apr 5, 2016, 03:20 AM
The Blu Ray special editions? will also come with various goodies, if you wanna buy those too.