PDA

View Full Version : Pso install issue

x3r0z3r0
Apr 13, 2016, 10:52 AM
I really need help I just installed the Japanese version of the client from bit torrent and it saved to my downloads folder. I also downloaded the twicker and all the patch files. I need to know if I should put the torrent Japanese version in the same files as the twicker files and in which folder. Also do I install the Japanese version then patch it with the English twicker? And another question for some reason after doing all of the twicker patches it thinks I never installed the English story patch even though I did is it because the files are in wrong place. I can see all the files I have downloaded and it looks ready please any help on this.

Anduril
Apr 13, 2016, 11:06 AM
Ok. So, it is best to have the game and the Tweaker in separate folders, and the Tweaker in particular should not be in the Downloads folder; put the Tweaker in its own folder (maybe in Documents or on the Desktop) since it also generates some other files.
Also, just to be sure, you ran the installer from the torrent and have the game installed, correct?
If this is correct, you have set the Tweaker to target the pso2_bin folder in the game's directory, right?