PDA

View Full Version : Auth Key alternative! (WORKS)

zerolegends
Apr 13, 2016, 10:58 AM
Okay So i want to start off by Saying... that i've done alooooot of research and i can confirm this works... i'm putting this into the tutorials section because i want this to be there for people who were just like me... gave up 3 years ago because of switching machine and forgot their information to their account so therefore cannot change the email to receive the Auth Key. If you arent receiving the Auth Key at all you probably never will... (ive waited 3 years)

Anyways lets talk a little bit more about why the Auth Key Prompt happens. Many People think it was the IP, seeing how it is a change of environment. Or people think that its because of swapping hardware. Somewhat correct. But the real reason lies in the MAC address which some of you may know already.

IT WAS FRUSTRATING because no one actually attempted this... or they have and never really shared this finding with the world... Any-who

After thorough research and tests i was finally able to log back into my account after 3 years. ;_; it feels GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

Anyways Please note in order for this to work you need to have your old machines MAC-address.

First off to change your MAC address go to your OLD PC or the LAST Successful login point

Step 1.
Start>Run>CMD

Step 2.
type in ipconfig/all

Step 3.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS (THIS IS YOUR MAC ADDRESS)

http://magma.maths.usyd.edu.au/images/faq/winxpmacaddr-ipconfig.png

Step 4. Do the same on your Newer machine and copy down the info in case anything goes wrong.

Step 5.
Start >
Device Manager >
Network Adapters >
Right click (Your Ethernet or wireless Adapter) >
Click Properties >
Advanced Tab >
Network Address >
Click Value >
Enter your Old Mac address into the Value WITH NO SEPARATIONS AND NO SYMBOLS

it should look like this
EX: 0A0B79BLAH

Apply the changes and Voila! Your done and ready to play.

Again i was able to get back in through these steps SO i cant say the same for you. But i know that this works...(or should)

I hope this helped. And if it did... i must have been the first to do so ;_;!

oh and come check out my fan game :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9LGs5czaG0