PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Tweaker Tanslation Issues

Spectre7X7
Apr 14, 2016, 11:54 PM
So.. Have the game up and running. Some things are in English, but most thing aren't

Items; Enabled the Items plug in and set the shortcut to Control+F12 and no items are translating

Story; Only some of the NPC dialogue is translating.. most of it is remaining in Japanese

General; Most pop-ups for tutorials and quest objectives are remaining in Japanese

I've installed English Patch, Big Patch, and English Story patch. How much of the inventory screens/option screens is supposed to be in English I've seen videos with completely translated items and it's not happening for me.

Zeroem
Apr 15, 2016, 12:37 AM
First of all, do notice that the English patch are from fans, meaning that there are places that English patch didn't cover. Either because it wasn't touched yet or not in their priority. Makes you appreciate official localization process of a game, yeah?

Second, there are times when the tweaker have slight problem in-game. Either give tweaker some time to processr the item patch, or confir whether that's a new content or not. New content usually takes time to be translated.

Lastly, this question are better asked on this thread. Instead of making a new thread.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248