PDA

View Full Version : C-Mode Am I gonna get banned?

akatsukiGX
Apr 15, 2016, 08:51 PM
So I was just running CM in shared ship and I encountered a hacker in the same MPA as me... We were at stage 10 in the last room and we were near the end, seemed like we were gonna wipe before we killed diabos and the cater because we were at like 10% but then suddenly they drop just like that. I thought we wiped but I saw we still had vr and then I realized what was going on. I started panicing and shut off the game so it wouldn't look like I was being helped by this guy on purpose. I'm kinda freaking out right now, I don't wanna lose this account.
God dammit man...

ruidzh
Apr 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
There are ppl running CM ? The CM block is always empty when I am online. Which block should I go to join a party for CM?

akatsukiGX
Apr 15, 2016, 09:18 PM
Yeah people run in the shared ship, (a place where people from all ships can play together ) you can get there using the block teleporter just like you do to switching blocks normally

TheszNuts
Apr 15, 2016, 09:39 PM
I don't see anything suggesting hacking was involved, unless diabo had just spawned seconds before.

JCry
Apr 15, 2016, 10:00 PM
it honestly just sounds like you guys killed Diabo and Cater before the VR drained. If Diabo and Cat were alive for a good amount of time then it's safe to assume your MPA just got really lucky. Now if the situation is anything like what Nuts said and Diabo just spawned and got wrecked thats kind of fishy.

Meteor Weapon
Apr 15, 2016, 10:01 PM
It's boost week atm, so....hackers tend to popout and ruin the game at this time.

akatsukiGX
Apr 15, 2016, 10:03 PM
Yeah diabo only just spawned. I just saw him use his dive attack once and he was just dead like that. No chain noise either.

NoobSpectre
Apr 15, 2016, 10:12 PM
I think there are instances where mobs just die off without ppl actually trying to kill it.

Have experience like td2 where zesh comes out and dies immediately after spawn animation (vertical backflip), or wolgahdha in extreme quest dies after jumping out (another flip). they didn't count as kills though, as I am pretty sure I am doing SH and hans co doesn't get completed.

wefwq
Apr 15, 2016, 10:14 PM
Can anyone who played CQ this week tell me if failing to mission 4 flying balls still a thing?

akatsukiGX
Apr 15, 2016, 10:16 PM
I think there are instances where mobs just die off without ppl actually trying to kill it.

Have experience like td2 where zesh comes out and dies immediately after spawn animation (vertical backflip), or wolgahdha in extreme quest dies after jumping out (another flip). they didn't count as kills though, as I am pretty sure I am doing SH and hans co doesn't get completed.

Well you can one shot things in TD if you have good gear or are a Ra using satellite cannon but you can't oneshot bosses on CM...

JCry
Apr 15, 2016, 10:18 PM
Can anyone who played CQ this week tell me if failing to mission 4 flying balls still a thing?

W-what?

No, this has yet to happen. Although I only play public CM during Japanese hours because lack of players who don't wanna do roles.

pkemr4
Apr 15, 2016, 10:47 PM
are hackers really that stupid to pull shit like this?

NoobSpectre
Apr 15, 2016, 11:06 PM
Well you can one shot things in TD if you have good gear or are a Ra using satellite cannon but you can't oneshot bosses on CM...

Yes, one shot is possible, but let me elaborate.

I take hans co which is killing Zesh lv60 x1 before going for td2 in SH mode, but in wave 3, zesh immediately dies after spawn animation, and I am pretty sure its black (not that it differs much in your case even its red). However, my Hans zesh co is not completed. And frankly, I think no one managed to lay a finger on it before it dies.

akatsukiGX
Apr 15, 2016, 11:31 PM
Yes, one shot is possible, but let me elaborate.

I take hans co which is killing Zesh lv60 x1 before going for td2 in SH mode, but in wave 3, zesh immediately dies after spawn animation, and I am pretty sure its black (not that it differs much in your case even its red). However, my Hans zesh co is not completed. And frankly, I think no one managed to lay a finger on it before it dies.

Never heard of anything like that before. Maybe server lag? But in my case I saw the diabo moving around for a few seconds before he got instagibbed no parts broken either so hacking is the only explanation really

Sizustar
Apr 16, 2016, 12:05 AM

Yes, majority of them aren't the makor of the program that give then advantage, but use it

TheszNuts
Apr 16, 2016, 12:13 AM
That's called script kiddies.

wefwq
Apr 16, 2016, 01:09 AM
Referring them as "hacker" are giving them too much credits.

TaigaUC
Apr 16, 2016, 02:08 AM
You can't hear other people's Chain Triggers unless they are in your party.

Chris_Chocobo
Apr 16, 2016, 03:42 AM
I still dont understand why Sega has to screw up your account because other people fault. They should check who's being cheating then ban him, not you.

Totori
Apr 16, 2016, 04:57 AM
You are prolly fine. Just in the future try to remember who was with you in that MPA, and avoid those users. But since you weren't the one hacking. I don't see you needing to fret, and it's the shared ship.

Alma
Apr 17, 2016, 07:38 AM
So I was just running CM in shared ship and I encountered a hacker in the same MPA as me... We were at stage 10 in the last room and we were near the end, seemed like we were gonna wipe before we killed diabos and the cater because we were at like 10% but then suddenly they drop just like that. I thought we wiped but I saw we still had vr and then I realized what was going on. I started panicing and shut off the game so it wouldn't look like I was being helped by this guy on purpose. I'm kinda freaking out right now, I don't wanna lose this account.
God dammit man...

i'm encountering this more and more lately in CM :-(

seems that every 10 run i play there will be always 1 or 2 that have cheater in it
(stuff like instant death boss, very fast unnatural attack spam/movement and such)

i'm beginning to get tired with all this bullshit they do... :-?
if they want to cheat, why they join public random CM mpa in the first place...?
why not solo all of it yourself, instead risking entire mpa got banned because of it :-x

LordKaiser
Apr 17, 2016, 02:22 PM
If you see a cheater take a snapshot, add the guy to your blacklist. If you're using the English patch then don't report him to SEGA since you need the screenshot.