PDA

View Full Version : Yamato Boss Preview and new Update Video (18/4/2016)

loafhero
Apr 17, 2016, 07:28 AM
https://youtu.be/uy5tPoSGQ-Q

https://youtu.be/GOenBciho4w

https://youtu.be/BuSbUI7yw9o

I'm surprised that Sara and Claris Claes III's new outfits are actually the same but with different colours. Slightly disappointed about it. I was hoping they'd both stick to being separate individuals rather than doing a "twin" gimmick. We've already got 2 pairs of twin NPCs.

SteveCZ
Apr 17, 2016, 08:14 AM
Interesting. Well I hope I don't get dc'd in the middle of it though.. Sigh.

morkie
Apr 17, 2016, 08:41 AM
so rappy pet should be release too? or viola first

XbikXBd
Apr 17, 2016, 08:57 AM
so rappy pet should be release too? or viola first

Rappy pet seems to be PS4/PSV Deluxe Pack Exclusive.
But i would not put it past Sega to make it a AC buy or a Random drop from Empre Rappy.

jooozek
Apr 17, 2016, 08:58 AM
speaking of rappy pet does it really only come from the episode 4 deluxe package?

Kondibon
Apr 17, 2016, 09:06 AM
speaking of rappy pet does it really only come from the episode 4 deluxe package?Someone said, they said, it'll be obtainable in other ways eventually. I assume it's going to drop from rappies or emporappy at some point or something, but it's all hearsay right now as far as I know. If someone has a source let me know.

Shinamori
Apr 17, 2016, 09:20 AM
I would assume when they're satisfied with the sells of the delxue packages.

Tunga
Apr 17, 2016, 09:50 AM
Frieza made his way to pso2 :wacko:

arokidaaron
Apr 17, 2016, 09:58 AM
Someone said, they said, it'll be obtainable in other ways eventually. I assume it's going to drop from rappies or emporappy at some point or something, but it's all hearsay right now as far as I know. If someone has a source let me know.

I duuno if this is relevant or not but according to the translated roadmap on Bumped, there's gonna be another pet. I'm thinking maybe it's the rappy they're talking about there(please really be the rappy).

loafhero
Apr 17, 2016, 10:27 AM
The speed ring x platforming EC during phase 1 of the Yamato fight looked pretty cool. Great to see something more creative with the speed rings.

The group-wiping nukes looks like they can only be destroyed with AIS melee attacks.

The director-esque villain seen in the update of the story gives me the impression that Hagito was merely a quirky Elite Mook and that Hagito and the director guy are merely one of them. Kinda like how the Dark Falzes were the Elite Mooks and PD being the main boss. Difference is that the Mother Cluster Elites are considerably more flamboyant, so far.

wefwq
Apr 17, 2016, 10:36 AM
speaking of rappy pet does it really only come from the episode 4 deluxe package?
Probably for not too long, they have to release it as drop eventually since the one that came with DX package are only *10 egg.

Lumpen Thingy
Apr 17, 2016, 03:44 PM
Frieza made his way to pso2 :wacko:

I know right? Its too dam amazing. :-D

MightyHarken
Apr 17, 2016, 05:15 PM
AIS THEMED WEAPONS OH YEAH

Shoterxx
Apr 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
I bet that shoulder part is about to cost me an arm and a leg...