PDA

View Full Version : Possible install wrong?

rpgstar1
Apr 18, 2016, 07:05 PM
Okay I'm doing a brand new installation of PSO2.

I downloaded the game, downloaded the tweaker, had the tweaker update itself (twice), and then download the English patch, large file, and story pack..

I load the game, get in, TOS is in japanese, but doubt that matters. menus are in english, so go to create a character and movie and text is in Japanense.. I go further in, and all dialogue is in Japanense..(plus it's putting me straight into episode 4)

So did I install the english patch or story wrong by letting Tweaker download it? Or is the english translation not until further in?

And since I use to play this about 2 years ago, I was in the previous Episode 1-3 doing the story there, (forgot where I left off but I know I still had a while to go).. is there anyway to go back to that? Or is all that just gone from the game now?

Shinamori
Apr 18, 2016, 07:09 PM
Not everything is translated.

Shadowth117
Apr 18, 2016, 07:27 PM
Are all things in JP or just some? Not everything is translated, but a lot should be.

rpgstar1
Apr 18, 2016, 07:30 PM
As far as I can tell it was.. the beginning menu's weren't, but everything else was.. speech bubbles, items I had in my inventory were in japanense, etc

Anduril
Apr 18, 2016, 07:40 PM
The new opening scene is not translated, and item translation needs to be enabled from the Plugins menu in the Tweaker. If this is an old character, you should be able to go back to Ep.1-3 from the Character Select screen, but if it is a new one, you need to progress through the (currently untranslated) Storyboard before the option will show up.

rpgstar1
Apr 18, 2016, 07:42 PM
ahhh thank you