PDA

View Full Version : LF [Ship 9] Looking for people to play with, possibly active team

Recyclex
Apr 18, 2016, 11:09 PM
I don't see anyone I know log on anymore, and I don't know if I would see them ever again.
I can still play with their NPCs, but it's just not the same without someone to talk to.
I speak both English and Chinese, but majority of the player base of both languages are far from this ship.
Trying to find some people to play with, a place to crash in.

matt4394
Apr 18, 2016, 11:19 PM
I am ship 9, I mostly play with my JP friends but I also have a few English speaking friends who play frequently too. Add me if you'd like

ID: bigboymatt

XbikXBd
Apr 19, 2016, 12:02 AM
^ Since that person might suck :P

I am on ship 9 as well. Have small group of people if you want to join. Mostly EQ's and alot of AQ's.

ID:BryanXAlbert
Player Name: Bd

you can PM me your info if you want i'm a Manager.

matt4394
Apr 19, 2016, 01:39 AM
^ Since that person might suck :P

I am on ship 9 as well. Have small group of people if you want to join. Mostly EQ's and alot of AQ's.

ID:BryanXAlbert
Player Name: Bd

you can PM me your info if you want i'm a Manager.

BRAIN PLEASE. I AM IN YOUR TEAM

Flaoc
Apr 19, 2016, 01:54 AM
BRAIN PLEASE.

the irony oh god

matt4394
Apr 19, 2016, 02:02 AM
the irony oh god

He's just joking.

i hope...

leopoad
Apr 19, 2016, 02:48 AM
Hey,

You can add me if you like, I speak both English and Chinese!

ID: l_008133
Name: しろ子

Sgt. Sharina Wize
Apr 19, 2016, 08:56 PM
I'll add all of you guys as soon as maintenance is over.

Recyclex
Apr 19, 2016, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone, glad to see there are still active players on ship 9, I just got an invite from Royal Infinitum before the maintenance, but I'll be sure to add all of you onto my list.

XbikXBd
Apr 19, 2016, 09:04 PM
^ eww

Well good luck with that team.

Eternal255
Apr 19, 2016, 09:54 PM
You guys are all welcome to join Royal Infinitum on Ship 9. We have close to 100 (English speaking) members so it'll be first come first serve.

I also have a community on PS4 if you guys have the game there. Search my psn: ChaosBringer255 and select communities to join it.

Edit: just read the post saying you joined already xD

Btw, if any of you guys are US timezones lemme know. Not a whole lot of people are so would be nice to send some friend requests.

zegun~kun
Apr 19, 2016, 09:55 PM
^ eww

Well good luck with that team.

eew indeed huh :(

Recyclex
Apr 20, 2016, 09:07 AM
What's wrong with them? I was never a forum goer so I don't know what happened in the English speaking community.

zegun~kun
Apr 20, 2016, 09:34 AM
^
look at my signature
then look at your team member structure, look at the 1st Manager in list

i go satiric at times

matt4394
Apr 20, 2016, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone, glad to see there are still active players on ship 9, I just got an invite from Royal Infinitum before the maintenance, but I'll be sure to add all of you onto my list.

I personally didn't enjoy being in that team, but you do you.

zegun~kun
Apr 20, 2016, 09:43 AM
that's why i usually tell others who prefers to have a more proactive play style stay out of RI when i handle recruiting myself since RI is a more laid back and casual player house since the previous team master got too busy to play games (im the acting leader if you wanna call it that way)
plus we usually have a rather inappropriate jokes between members

i do refer some to VG or ML if they dont like their stay in RI, especially since most of RI members live in Asia, RI's active times = NA's night time, and works the other way around too
hell, we cant cater to everyone's needs

we mind ours, people mind theirs
if they diss us, i wont keep silent

matt4394
Apr 20, 2016, 10:03 AM
that's why i usually tell others who prefers to have a more proactive play style stay out of RI when i handle recruiting myself since RI is a more laid back and casual player house since the previous team master got too busy to play games (im the acting leader if you wanna call it that way)

i do refer some to VG or ML if they dont like their stay in RI, especially since most of RI members live in Asia, RI's active times = NA's night time, and works the other way around too

yeah, the members were nice, it was just the time difference that really did it for me.

Recyclex
Apr 20, 2016, 10:59 AM

I guess I could call myself a casual player, not actively grinding for gear nor min-maxing, but the time zone issue might be a problem for me, since I'm in the PST area and mainly play during afternoons and evenings. I'll stay for a few weeks and see, if it doesn't work out I'll contact you again, preferably with visiphone this time?

Eternal255
Apr 20, 2016, 02:02 PM
Recyclex, I'm PST as well.