PDA

View Full Version : HOW do you change to tier 6 graphics CORRECTLY??

Minty Kitty
Apr 20, 2016, 09:38 AM
Whenever i try to change it via the official launcher my game fawking goes Black screen. And Tweaker crashes TWICE (?). And of course if i try to launch the game via the official launcher its going to repatch the game and override the english patch.

Im at my wits end i've been trying to fix this for an hour.

I tried someones suggestion in the Quick Questions thread to manually change the values in the config, but then when i launched the game it RESET ALL MY SETTINGS. I had to redo all my graphical settings. (I shud mention that the shader + texture lines were NOT in my config file).

Please someone help this is really frustrating. I already fixed the Black screen issue by re-patching my game via Tweaker but again whenever i try to change to Tier 6, Black screen.

My Specs should not be a problem as i ran the Benchmark easily with a score of 14000+ at 80 - 100FPS.

wefwq
Apr 20, 2016, 09:43 AM
works on my machine :)

Minty Kitty
Apr 20, 2016, 09:50 AM
I might of gotten it to work SOMEHOW. Tweaker is still crashing but i think the settings are at Tier 6.

Macman
Apr 20, 2016, 03:19 PM
Oh you blackscreen before the title too? I might try without any translations later and see if that works.

landman
Apr 20, 2016, 04:30 PM
I logged in correctly, then exited to activate tier 6, back with tweaker and black screen, had to make a complete check with the tweaker to be able to pass the black screen, seems like the official launcher made some changes to files my game didn't like. It would have been better if tweaker pso2 options had the tier 6, I never use the official launcher for a reason :\

Sora3100
Apr 20, 2016, 04:30 PM
It does have the option now, though.

Flyergo
Apr 20, 2016, 04:50 PM
Okay here a fix in case nothing worked for you so far:

1. Goto to %userprofile%\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 and search for a file named user.pso2.
(Yes, that is also the folder where you go for your screenshots...)

2. Create a copy of that file as backup
(Optional step, but just in case...)

3. Download the file from here: ttp://share.flyergo.eu/user.pso2.zip (Add the h at the beginning, since I am not allowed to post links...)
Extract it and replace it with the one in the folder.

NOTE:
- Some people might have to change the resolution first
- I used the default settings to create this file so don't wonder if your windows are at different places or other settings are wrong. Just change them ingame after that.
- The best place to see your new graphics is DESERT:

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/ZoEqR1Y.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rainoffire
Apr 20, 2016, 05:38 PM
Did not expect the difference between tier 5 and 6 to be like night and day.

Shadowth117
Apr 20, 2016, 07:08 PM
Did not expect the difference between tier 5 and 6 to be like night and day.

It's not everywhere, but the lighting changes and texture changes in places do a lot.

StrikerFront
Apr 24, 2016, 07:24 PM
I'm actually have a problem.. but not like his... In not only the tweaker, but in also in the user.pso2 file, it says I'm in Tier 6 graphics. Texture resolution is at High resolution and the shader quality as at high, all the display and drawing setting in game are either maxed out or on. But the game is still in Tier 5 graphics, anyone know a fix to this? i have a Nvidia Ge force 720 TI 2gig ram graphics card... So i don't know why the game isn't in Tier 6.