PDA

View Full Version : Halp! Stuck On This Client Order PS4)

Psychobunni3s
Apr 20, 2016, 11:07 PM
I'm stuck on this Koffie quest ;-;. I'm lvl 19 and can't even unlock the dang ol' caves. I've googled and googled till my heart couldn't take it anymore on this and STILL cannot find a resolution. I dunno. I'm starting to think that its bugged? I ran through the Nab Rappy quest so many times and the DaRag Exterm. Completing both in 6 mins or less! When I go to Koffie she has 2 things check off at the top and the last thing/requirement is nada. Even though I've ran both missions back to back to back to back. As I stated in the title, I am on the PS4. Maybe there's something a little different to this quest now? I dont know. I'm almost at the point of no return >.< Someone please assist!

I have pictures... >.> So if anyone wants to see further visual aid, PM me.

If anyone can help it'd be most welcomed and a well big hearted thank you in advance. I downloaded 41+ GBs for this and I'd hate to see myself not even feel like it was worth it because I couldn't get passed this final boss >.>

Edit: Talking to Koffie doesn't work. She keeps repeating the same convo after two requirements have been filled.

Edit 2: Thank you to all who took the time out to help me out! Finally got it. And to those PS4 Players who are having this issue and happened to stumble upon this thread in a google search, This worked ^.^

Did you clear all those?
http://puu.sh/oqsdY/83a41a8087.jpg

Just go to that quest counter and do those Tutorial missions/training mission? Yeah finishing the first does the job for Koffie unlocking the caves.

Rainoffire
Apr 20, 2016, 11:13 PM
May I see a screenshot of the CO?

AlphaBlob
Apr 20, 2016, 11:14 PM
Make sure you pickup yellow capsules, you need like 2 of them.

SteveCZ
Apr 20, 2016, 11:34 PM
SS your questioned CO with its detail so we can read it, and post it here.

Psychobunni3s
Apr 21, 2016, 04:58 AM
Make sure you pickup yellow capsules, you need like 2 of them.
I did! ;- ; I even deleted Koffie's quest so I could pick them up again

SS your questioned CO with its detail so we can read it, and post it here.

Ok. It wouldn't let me via link so I thought I couldn't even post a picture v.v;

training mission! then select "talk" to koffie

I sincerely apologize, but training mission then select "talk" to koffie? Theres a training mission first?

The SS I have is where the game says I have completed 2/3 requirements (Even though I've ran the nab rappy mission, dagan exterm, and gotten two datas to collect) and it still say's 2/3. The other picture is what I see when I go the quest counter after exhausting myself from running same missions over and over again.

Again Thank You All for taking time out to help me! It really is relieving to even have someone look at the problem with me. ^.^

Rehal
Apr 21, 2016, 05:08 AM
Something "Talk to Koffie", the second option when you interact with her (first one is client order, 3rd is go back)

Clear training mission before that I guess like above said.

Psychobunni3s
Apr 21, 2016, 05:13 AM
Something "Talk to Koffie", the second option when you interact with her (first one is client order, 3rd is go back)

Clear training mission before that I guess like above said.

Okay I amma try that now. (<--- Deleted the CO out of frustration earlier so I amma have to do the requirements again) I will post back my results!

Edit:
Or not.. servers are down for maintenance duh (FAIL! Lol) But I will def try that when maintenance is lifted! Thank you for translating that<3!

Rainoffire
Apr 21, 2016, 05:18 AM
Okay I amma try that now. (<--- Deleted the CO out of frustration earlier so I amma have to do the requirements again) I will post back my results!

Edit:
Or not.. servers are down for maintenance duh (FAIL! Lol) But I will def try that when maintenance is lifted! Thank you for translating that<3!

You have the first 2 requirements, the last one is when you clear the quest, go "talk to Koffee". Which is 話をする when you first interact with her.

Psychobunni3s
Apr 21, 2016, 05:26 AM
You have the first 2 requirements, the last one is when you clear the quest, go "talk to Koffee". Which is 話をする when you first interact with her.

Oh man thank you! Thank you both and all to who helped!<3 I can't wait till maintenance is over so I can do just that on 'Final Boss Koffie'! Hopefully she doesn't have a 2nd form *sigh*. But seriously thank you. I can't stop saying that enough!<3

Rainoffire
Apr 21, 2016, 06:15 AM
Oh man thank you! Thank you both and all to who helped!<3 I can't wait till maintenance is over so I can do just that on 'Final Boss Koffie'! Hopefully she doesn't have a 2nd form *sigh*. But seriously thank you. I can't stop saying that enough!<3

You can actually use cirnopedia for the CO translations. The site has not been updated in a while, but most of the CO have remain mostly unchanged. Ex. Klotho have receive CO adjustments so these would be different from the info posted on Cirno.

Psychobunni3s
Apr 21, 2016, 07:36 AM
Talking to koffie after completing didnt work >.< I talk to her and she just repeats the same convo. Still have the CO Icon marked on my quest when I got to quest counter too. Ontop of that I have that annoying quest/progress marker when ever I go the counter letting me know to go to Koffie >.< Found another individual who is having the same issue and on the PS4 as well.

You can actually use cirnopedia for the CO translations. The site has not been updated in a while, but most of the CO have remain mostly unchanged. Ex. Klotho have receive CO adjustments so these would be different from the info posted on Cirno.

Yeah I've had everything opened. From Bumped to cirnpedia to google. And I noticed myself that cirnpedia wasn't quite up-to-date when this one Aflin quest was no where to be found. >.< *le sigh*

Rehal
Apr 21, 2016, 07:46 AM
Did you clear all those?
http://puu.sh/oqsdY/83a41a8087.jpg

Psychobunni3s
Apr 21, 2016, 07:52 AM
Did you clear all those?

That's at the quest counter right? Nope didnt even touch that. I was looking at those earlier too. I amma try that now! Hopefully this will end my suffering. Thank you for pointing this out as well.

Edit! That worked like a charm!!!! So thats the training mission? Awesome. Can I marry you? Thank you thank you thank you x9000!<3

Achelousaurus
Apr 21, 2016, 08:01 AM
Lol, those new training quests are aggressive if you need to clear them all before you can continue.

But I really approve, too many noobs at lvl cap that don't even know the basics.

PS: you don't need to abandon someone's co if you want to collect more items, just don't have the max number in your inventory. I.e. when you get the max number in the field, put them into storage and they will continue to drop.

That's also convenient for Franka/Kressida cos so you can have a stock of hand items for instant exp once the cd of the cos is over. Especially if there is an EQ with many of the enemies the quest items will drop.

Also makes it easier to lvl other characters.