PDA

View Full Version : Collecting Together Thread (Collection File)

Kole
Apr 21, 2016, 12:04 PM
Just thought I'd attempt to help people do their collections together cause it gets REALLY BORING hunting for mobs alone.

Just list the ones you're doing below as well as your timezone and quote each other to do things.

Revolucio Gunslash
Revolucio Double Sabre
Revolucio Dual Blades
EST

No idea if this'll work out or not.

Don't forget, 250% Rare Drop coupons affect the % gained per kill, and as long as the mob can drop the weapon it will add to the %, even if it's not listed.

Flammea
Apr 21, 2016, 12:25 PM
I can help out, need to work on some weapons myself.

Working currently on:
Revolucio Rod (Primary)
Revolucio Gunslash
-

In the PST timezone here (PDT)

Icefrenzy
Apr 21, 2016, 12:37 PM
I might need this since more people = more mobs so heres my list:

Revolucio Rifle (Just need the Dragonkins now but probably will try 60 ele)
Revolucio Launcher (No progress yet)

Time Zone: EST
* May not be always available due to RL

Kole
Apr 21, 2016, 04:25 PM
NEW INFO!!! (maybe new info) 250% Rare Drop coupons affect the % gained per kill, and as long as the mob can drop the weapon it will add to the %, even if it's not listed.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 21, 2016, 04:49 PM
So is it confirmed that +50 Shaqs drop the weapon you have the sheets for DESPITE not having all the weapons on the list (i.e. 2/6 (or 8])?

arokidaaron
Apr 21, 2016, 06:28 PM
I checked the quest records of all AQ maps and didn't see any so i don't think it drops. Try checking in your ship if you haven't.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 21, 2016, 09:52 PM
NEW INFO!!! (maybe new info) 250% Rare Drop coupons affect the % gained per kill, and as long as the mob can drop the weapon it will add to the %, even if it's not listed.
Gonna need a source on that.

Kole
Apr 21, 2016, 10:07 PM

Personal testing for both.

Example - For the Gunslash File a Banoridian kill adds .46% with just the 30% tri boost, but with a 250% Rare Drop as well it gave about 1.32% per kill (not quite sure how that adds up but that's what happened).

For the other point the Twizzler Gunslash lists Tag Sevanians for what you should kill, however on the jap swiki Vanoridians (also from the Facility map mind you) contributed to the % bar. Another example of this would be the Dual Blade Ys Alice which requires SHAQ Big Vardas OR Kaiser Vargr (aka Easter EQ or Ult Lillipa)

EDIT:my bad, forgot the name of that mob in the EQ, just that it was on the bingo sheet.

Weiss9029
Apr 21, 2016, 10:12 PM
Vinto vargr is a lilipa quarry mob, not Ult

wefwq
Apr 21, 2016, 10:18 PM
Tried to kill rodos with 250 booster on, it double the % count, i can confirm.

Shadowth117
Apr 21, 2016, 10:19 PM

I'll vouch as well for it. Boosters definitely seem to up the % gained.

KazukiQZ
Apr 22, 2016, 12:29 AM
I got the rod, Revolucio Shaft owo)b
Although, idk wat go do with it atm,hmm...

Aiming for talis atm but the need of cater lv66 in shaq vave is abit discouraging haha

Flammea
Apr 22, 2016, 12:57 AM
How long's the cooldown timer on Collection Files? I'm having difficulty finding info on that.

Qualia
Apr 22, 2016, 01:14 AM
How long's the cooldown timer on Collection Files? I'm having difficulty finding info on that.

48 hours iirc

Weiss9029
Apr 22, 2016, 01:14 AM
48 hours I blieve

aryayudhaprakasa2
Apr 22, 2016, 04:18 AM
I can help out, need to work on some weapons myself.

Working currently on:
Revolucio Rod (Primary)
Revolucio Gunslash
-

In the PST timezone here (PDT)

i'm also working on rod, ur playername?

Dugs
Apr 22, 2016, 05:03 AM
They said you can use star gems to do something with that cooldown. How many and by how much?

arokidaaron
Apr 22, 2016, 05:36 AM
They said you can use star gems to do something with that cooldown. How many and by how much?

60 gems. Not really worth to use stargems on them,as the cooldown is just 2 days and full cooldown reduction iirc.

Shinamori
Apr 22, 2016, 09:09 AM
I got the rod, Revolucio Shaft owo)b
Although, idk wat go do with it atm,hmm...

Aiming for talis atm but the need of cater lv66 in shaq vave is abit discouraging haha

Me and Shadow did 1 run of show caves and got the drop.

Kole
Apr 22, 2016, 01:11 PM
New theory: the higher the mobs the more % gained (though I don't want to test it honestly)

Results - no difference. Pick the minimum difficulty required.

Shinamori
Apr 22, 2016, 04:52 PM
I'm doing JB, Talis and DS.
MY ID is Sodisna. I'd like if you whisper me first though.

Flammea
Apr 22, 2016, 07:39 PM
ID is AnneLea here, I'm currently working on Rheo for the Rod. Also is it just me, or does the progress for certain drops just go up at random, even when you don't kill the said enemy in the quest? I got progress for De Malmoth's drop for doing Easter EQ somehow. (For clarification yes, I didn't get the drop during the quest. I got the progress for it, then when it hit 100%, I did De Malmoth Extermination and got the drop.)

Kole
Apr 22, 2016, 11:23 PM
ID is AnneLea here, I'm currently working on Rheo for the Rod. Also is it just me, or does the progress for certain drops just go up at random, even when you don't kill the said enemy in the quest? I got progress for De Malmoth's drop for doing Easter EQ somehow. (For clarification yes, I didn't get the drop during the quest. I got the progress for it, then when it hit 100%, I did De Malmoth Extermination and got the drop.)

If you look on page 1, I mentioned that anything that drops said weapon will count for the %. Also you can't get said items from the easter EQ for some reason.

Adding the info to the first post to clarify this.

Flammea
Apr 23, 2016, 01:07 AM
I'll be available during the week for some more runs, Rheo's a chore to grind continuously for it's respective weapon. (Going to be busy all week)

oratank
Apr 23, 2016, 04:38 AM
only take 3 file per account in one time?

Asuka~
Apr 23, 2016, 04:44 AM
-snipped-

Flammea
Apr 24, 2016, 10:12 AM
I'll be in Block 8 hunting stuff right now, primary targets are Rheo and Banoridians from Facility. Windiras from Continents after that.

cheapgunner
Apr 24, 2016, 11:26 AM
So if I fight lvl 66+ Catty, he could drop the cater been on the first run and that sub file gets completed right there?

Flammea
Apr 24, 2016, 01:31 PM
So if I fight lvl 66+ Catty, he could drop the cater been on the first run and that sub file gets completed right there?

Yes, this also applies to any monster that can also drop the weapon. Doesn't apply to the large crystals from say Easter, or Base EQs as far as I know.

TheszNuts
Apr 24, 2016, 01:43 PM
It applies to Easter/TD if the target monster exists in it, I gotten drops that required Blu Ringahda from Easter.

Suirano
Apr 24, 2016, 01:43 PM
The Collection file seems to have an issue with not updating after finishing the quest and will update after another quest or 2 quests after. Also, if an enemy that needs to be killed is lvl 1 and you kill a lvl 75, it fills the bar tremendously.

Had to kill a lvl 1 Guar Zigmorde and I did it at lvl 75, bar went to 100% immediately. So that is a neat little thing to discover.

Flammea
Apr 24, 2016, 02:50 PM
The Collection file seems to have an issue with not updating after finishing the quest and will update after another quest or 2 quests after. Also, if an enemy that needs to be killed is lvl 1 and you kill a lvl 75, it fills the bar tremendously.

Had to kill a lvl 1 Guar Zigmorde and I did it at lvl 75, bar went to 100% immediately. So that is a neat little thing to discover.

Same happened to me with Rheo, took some time to update. Also curious of something, will the rare variant of the monster add more to the progress meter than the normal one? I got 3 rare Rheos in a row while working on getting my first Revolucio Rod (just got it actually).

Cyber Meteor
Apr 24, 2016, 02:52 PM
I don't think so, yesterday i was doing Vopar EQ and wether i had rare Rodos or normal Rodos at the end, my progress was filling at the exact same percentage after quest clear

Kole
Apr 25, 2016, 11:59 AM
I'm leaning to the theory that each wep rises by a fixed % PER KILL as long as the mob applies, but I'm not sure on that.

Also running Double Sabre and need to do SH AQs of Coast and Skyscape if anyone can help.

Shinamori
Apr 25, 2016, 12:23 PM
One run of SHAQ Coast can knock that out.

ShinMegamiSensei
Apr 25, 2016, 01:33 PM
Just wanna chime in that XQs on stage 50 and above are lv70 enemies. I farmed lv66+ Quartz that way instead of SHAQ.

Imca
Apr 25, 2016, 03:04 PM
From the gunslash file, is there any thing else that drops the weapon it sugest thanimizer for?

Running transformer takedown only provides less then 1% per run, and I don't know any way to farm him. ._.;

Also whats the quickest way to do kuronites? There stalling me on the cannon file because there just so damn tanky. >.<

Jei182
Apr 25, 2016, 04:00 PM
From the gunslash file, is there any thing else that drops the weapon it sugest thanimizer for?

Running transformer takedown only provides less then 1% per run, and I don't know any way to farm him. ._.;

Also whats the quickest way to do kuronites? There stalling me on the cannon file because there just so damn tanky. >.<

If you are high enough and if it requires the rare version of the transmizer (I think it could still work considering they have the same drops I'm assuming), the Extreme Quest (Glacial Machinery) has two rare transmizers (lv70, same floor) in between floors 61-65. I still had a 250% active when I ran it with three AI partners for the weekly on my ranger and although I didn't get any rares from them I did get two of the 13* NTs in one swoop on floor 61.

Running that (those) floor(s) repeatedly could be a way to farm the rare transmizers as so far from my experience unless you happen to get a ??? objective I think it's an 100% rare spawn rate. Of course it's easier to do this solo with AI partners if you're 75, and it's potentially faster than running tunnels on the off chance that you may get the rare to spawn in Transformer Takedown, plus of course it's 2 for 1 so that increases the odds for you.

FANSean
Apr 25, 2016, 05:07 PM
This was mentioned in page 1 but kinda dismissed, but I can confirm that Revolucio weapons are area drops in Level 80 AQs. One friend got a Talis and I got Boots while doing AQs, this happened over the course of two runs. I'll note that Boots were not a sheet I took, so it's independent of that. I don't know if every weapon can drop in every area or not though, since the pool of information is kinda limited.

The reason they don't show up in the quest records is unknown, but this has happened before, Slave Weapons did not show up in the records when Ult Lilipa was first released.

Imca
Apr 25, 2016, 07:06 PM
This was mentioned in page 1 but kinda dismissed, but I can confirm that Revolucio weapons are area drops in Level 80 AQs. One friend got a Talis and I got Boots while doing AQs, this happened over the course of two runs. I'll note that Boots were not a sheet I took, so it's independent of that. I don't know if every weapon can drop in every area or not though, since the pool of information is kinda limited.

Thats probaly so that there is still a way to get them after the files expire.

If you are high enough and if it requires the rare version of the transmizer (I think it could still work considering they have the same drops I'm assuming), the Extreme Quest (Glacial Machinery) has two rare transmizers (lv70, same floor) in between floors 61-65. I still had a 250% active when I ran it with three AI partners for the weekly on my ranger and although I didn't get any rares from them I did get two of the 13* NTs in one swoop on floor 61.

How do Extreme Quests work? Still kind of new (my highest class is 60 summoner)? And how can I get her high enough for that fastest? I seem to level up about once per day at this point....

viciousbrandon
Apr 25, 2016, 07:24 PM
For the double saber collection it wants 66+ Blumegallas. But where can you find those? Coast Exploration only goes up to 63.

arokidaaron
Apr 25, 2016, 07:31 PM
Either go do SHAQ coast, XQ Stages(forgot which map) 50+, or wait for the vopar EQ and do it at SH+

Keilyn
Apr 26, 2016, 12:28 AM
Doing my SHAQ +50s :)
I tend to do them because they are the closest thing to endless nightmare, and win or lose... at least Its fighting vs level 80s.

Is it really true the weapons drop also from SHAQ?

Rakurai
Apr 26, 2016, 12:43 AM
If you have the collect file, they can drop.

Don't know if it's only SHAQ enemies or if any enemy in general can drop them, though.

isCasted
Apr 26, 2016, 12:44 AM
I had Revolucio WL drop for me in Coast SHAQ+50 even without its file.

wefwq
Apr 26, 2016, 12:59 AM
Revolucio can drop even if you don't pick it's file.
I have sword Revolucio dropped from rockbelt SHAQ+50, never touch sword collection file until this day too.

Qualia
Apr 26, 2016, 01:08 AM
So is it safe to say that Revolucio drops in 50+ SHAQ are common enough to be worth the time?

FANSean
Apr 26, 2016, 01:18 AM
My party has seen two drop across two AQs (and the second never even finished) so this along with other reports indicates they're pretty decent especially for the power that they have.

Keilyn
Apr 26, 2016, 01:28 AM
Next Question:

Are the 13* Area Drops, or Boss Drops in SHAQ 50?
I've been running Sanctum lately :)

Still have enough more for 25 runs. :)

Keilyn
Apr 26, 2016, 01:31 AM
???? EDIT: How did it double-post?

wefwq
Apr 26, 2016, 01:43 AM
So is it safe to say that Revolucio drops in 50+ SHAQ are common enough to be worth the time?
If you have bunch of caps to spare, yes.
Everything also get better when you're having someone to play with, since it make entire process much more faster not to mention more possible spawn and burst.
Revolucio start dropping at +10 risk.

Considering my bad luck with *13 drops in general, along with other report i think the rate are pretty decent.

CoWorker
Apr 26, 2016, 03:29 AM
well here are my experience/tips on farming a few specific mobs (cuz i did gunslash)

Pitta Wadda
i was looking for the best place to hunt Pitta Waddas (the purple/green toybox mob), and 1st thing to came to my mind is the 1st story mission of ep4 cuz it spawns a ton of Pitta Waddas and other small darker mobs aaaaannnnddd it didnt counted

so there i was forced to run Harukotan and desperately looking for darker emergency trials, then a Baize spawned... that Baize is a god-send, cuz if it grows to its medium size, it will start spawning darker mobs and it spawned a infinite supply of Pitta Waddas, i got instantly 100% in just 1 run

Banoridian
Facility Free Field is pretty annoying when soloing cuz Bal Rhodos's surface version is really annoying, so i farmed in Rheo Mullard's Arks Quest and it spawns decently, and being Rheo the last boss to clear the mission really saves up time for RDRs cuz its easy to kill

but Banoridians spawn alot when a Pirate Ship full of Oceanids (not darkers) pops up, they can spawn up in pairs per spawn inside the ship, so its really really useful

Jei182
Apr 26, 2016, 11:52 AM
Thats probaly so that there is still a way to get them after the files expire.

How do Extreme Quests work? Still kind of new (my highest class is 60 summoner)? And how can I get her high enough for that fastest? I seem to level up about once per day at this point....

Once you hit level 55 (I actually think they're available at 50) you should be able to do them but you need Extreme Passes to take part in them. They are 4 man and It's basically 5 floors per quest and you have to do certain objectives like kill 20 of an enemy or don't take any damage for a certain amount of time. Even if you fail an objective you can move on to the next floor but if you (or your whole party) die once with no means of reviving then the quest is over. I think you get an extreme pass once a day when you log in. If you don't have the floor cleared yet if you join a party or someone that has it cleared you can fight with them.

The spawns in the quest are usually set, and as you get to the higher floors there are more rare enemies. If you're on the lower end of the level spectrum it may be best if you do them with other players but they are usually easy enough (at least in my case on my lvl 75 ranger ) to do with three AI partners if you have to at higher levels. As you get to the 50th floor the enemies start being lv70, and in my experience this is usually where the most rare spawns are. I've mostly been using Emergency Quests and the EXP 10000 tickets from logging in daily (as well in PSO2ES) (along with a few daily quests since I'm usually only on like 3-4hours a day) to level my hunter, but doing EQs when they pop seems to be the quickest way, especially if you have client orders that require an enemy/mobs that spawn in the EQ. Advance Quests are usually good for experience as well from what I hear, but I don't usually have the time for those. Also, you get more experience if you do the EQs (and pretty much anything) in a group as well.

Kole
Apr 26, 2016, 01:07 PM

Run with 2 people at the required difficulty, and MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE 250% RARE DROP ON.

Idk how you only got 1% per kill, cause me and my friend got 10% per (aka 5 runs)

SallySalSal
Apr 26, 2016, 01:37 PM
Can you kill a mob on the collection file, quit, repeat and save progress? Or do you have to complete/end the quest?

Weiss9029
Apr 26, 2016, 01:48 PM
Can you kill a mob on the collection file, quit, repeat and save progress? Or do you have to complete/end the quest?
You have to complete the quest, abandoning doesn't count the percent

Qualia
Apr 26, 2016, 02:46 PM
If you have bunch of caps to spare, yes.
Everything also get better when you're having someone to play with, since it make entire process much more faster not to mention more possible spawn and burst.
Revolucio start dropping at +10 risk.

Considering my bad luck with *13 drops in general, along with other report i think the rate are pretty decent.

Better to save 40 caps at +10 risk, or go straight to +50?

Sesheenku
Apr 26, 2016, 05:57 PM
Which SHAQ are people doing? I gave Ruins a try at +50 risk but it didn't really work out.

Got a couple of 10 stars and an 11 star but no Revolucio.

Maybe I shouldn't have done darker related one tbh @_@

Keilyn
Apr 26, 2016, 06:05 PM
Ruins is one of my favorite SHAQs, especially at +50.

I am running Sanctum +50 now. :) Still have around 21 more runs to do there. Did you win at Ruins? (I don't fault anyone for losing at Solo SHAQ lv. 80, In fact I commend anyone who is willing to do those kind of runs.)

^_^

Sesheenku
Apr 26, 2016, 06:10 PM
I went with a couple of team mates, we actually didn't have too much trouble.

I only died once cause I used showtime, Hunar wouldn't leave me alone and I just couldn't handle his undivided attention. x}

Flammea
Apr 27, 2016, 10:57 AM
Tagami Files are in, get ready to do either Forest, Ruins, Tundra, Desert AQs or Wind & Rain/Facility EQ

Kole
Apr 27, 2016, 04:02 PM
I'm doing Knuckle, Katana, and the roller blade JBs. Anyone wanna collect together?

Pyromaster
Apr 27, 2016, 04:16 PM
Currently doing rifle, partizan and tagami tmg's. EST timezone.

Flammea
Apr 27, 2016, 04:40 PM
Decided to drop Gunslash, going for Tagami Knucks though now.

Kole
Apr 27, 2016, 06:25 PM
Decided to drop Gunslash, going for Tagami Knucks though now.

Wanna farm together then? That requires forest, ruins, and desert

doomdragon83
Apr 27, 2016, 08:16 PM
Why must I hunt some super uncommon enemy? Any one got tips for finding a lot of Sol Sadinian? I went through the collect Arks Quest and made about less than 1% progress, I even scoured through the whole map. According to the quest records, they show up @ 0.96% of the time in AQs, that just dumb.

RadiantLegend
Apr 27, 2016, 08:23 PM
Caterdransa quest in A2 has a few

Xaeris
Apr 27, 2016, 08:46 PM
If you can wrangle a friend, I think they appear as adds (i.e, at least two people in the teleporter) for Quartz Dragon in AQs. Free Exploration Quartz Dragon gets Baridians.

doomdragon83
Apr 27, 2016, 09:06 PM
Caterdransa quest in A2 has a few

If you can wrangle a friend, I think they appear as adds (i.e, at least two people in the teleporter) for Quartz Dragon in AQs. Free Exploration Quartz Dragon gets Baridians.
Thanks guys, doing much better now.

wefwq
Apr 27, 2016, 10:28 PM
Why must I hunt some super uncommon enemy? Any one got tips for finding a lot of Sol Sadinian? I went through the collect Arks Quest and made about less than 1% progress, I even scoured through the whole map. According to the quest records, they show up @ 0.96% of the time in AQs, that just dumb.
Yeah, they're super uncommon for some stupid reason.
I been trying to run free exploration but only like 1 of them spawned, while none of them spawned on AQ after few PSE Burst.

I been running Sanctum TA SH since there's few of them in there, and few Sol Dirandal are also there but it just way too tedious.

Keilyn
Apr 27, 2016, 10:35 PM
So far I have Sanctum 50+ and Forest 50+

Chat me up if you are looking for AQ partners.

Flammea
Apr 27, 2016, 10:56 PM
Wanna farm together then? That requires forest, ruins, and desert

Sure I wouldn't mind, username is AnneLea

Rakurai
Apr 28, 2016, 12:36 AM
It bugs me that there are no level 70+ versions of the Facility free field bosses anywhere other then in the EQ.

I hope they had the sense to at least make the gauge increase a lot quicker for them then for the bosses that can appear outside of the EQ.

Sesheenku
Apr 28, 2016, 01:26 AM
Okay, so I got the new Thunder 13 star in Quarry SHAQ 50 risk.

So yeah, so far all collection file weapons can be gotten in SHAQ's. It took four runs. It was the Katana.

Tri boost 100 and rdr 250

FANSean
Apr 28, 2016, 01:31 AM
That dropped from something other than Tagami?

EvilMag
Apr 28, 2016, 01:48 AM
Have any idea if it the drop prioritizes the collection sheets you got if they drop in SHAQs.

FANSean
Apr 28, 2016, 01:50 AM
Well I got revolucio boots when those weren't a sheet I took but that's not really enough of a sample size by itself.....

Sesheenku
Apr 28, 2016, 02:42 AM
I didn't have the thunder wep sheet when it dropped either.

No Tagami appeared in SHAQ quarry. He dropped it.

Just saying the EQ/collection sheet isn't necessary for it, if Tagami shows up in AQ he can drop it there.

Also It seems the new collection sheets ONLY count EQ enemies cause it doesn't fill with level 80 enemies in AQ.

Shinamori
Apr 28, 2016, 03:23 AM
That's only for the 12* drops.

Sesheenku
Apr 28, 2016, 03:26 AM
That's only for the 12* drops.

Nah man, I fought specific enemies too, didn't even raise .01%

Only EQ counts.

Rakurai
Apr 28, 2016, 04:42 AM
The quest sometimes neglects to actually update the collection file until you return to the lobby or start a new quest.

I have gotten credit for the files outside of EQs.

wefwq
Apr 28, 2016, 07:32 AM
So apparently having *13 dropped while having it's own sheet active doesn't put collection sheet into cold sleep. Neat.

MightyHarken
Apr 28, 2016, 09:30 AM
here's a tip for anyone who doesn't know, using RDR boosts increase the % you gain by A LOT.

qoxolg
Apr 28, 2016, 02:28 PM
I am sorta back to playing PSO2 again. I am currently running SHAQ's for the wand. Currently doing Forest/Caves/Sanctum, but will probably also do Quarry and FC later.

My ID is Qoxolg. Message me if you wanna do runs with me :)

Sesheenku
Apr 28, 2016, 04:16 PM
The quest sometimes neglects to actually update the collection file until you return to the lobby or start a new quest.

I have gotten credit for the files outside of EQs.

Yeah I know but the thunder weps don't even work that way. It seems like it has to be in the eq or it doesn't count.

Flammea
Apr 29, 2016, 09:31 AM
Yeah I know but the thunder weps don't even work that way. It seems like it has to be in the eq or it doesn't count.

Nah it's just for the 12* Weapon, I have gotten progress towards the other drops via AQs and other quests. (Those 11*s that require the 66+ Natives seem to drop often in Forest AQ.)

I believe the progress for the 12* only fills whenever you kill the specific enemies that drop it (ex. for Halve Tornado's case, Cougar or Knight Gear) or any place that has that specific 12* as an area drop (for Halve Tornado's case again, Wind & Rain 2016, Cougar's respective EQ <Lillipa>, and Base 2.) If anyone's able to confirm if running Base 2 or Cougar's EQ can boost % for this weapon in particular, do tell. Interested to see if this actually works.

Sesheenku
Apr 29, 2016, 02:41 PM
Nah it's just for the 12* Weapon, I have gotten progress towards the other drops via AQs and other quests. (Those 11*s that require the 66+ Natives seem to drop often in Forest AQ.)

I believe the progress for the 12* only fills whenever you kill the specific enemies that drop it (ex. for Halve Tornado's case, Cougar or Knight Gear) or any place that has that specific 12* as an area drop (for Halve Tornado's case again, Wind & Rain 2016, Cougar's respective EQ <Lillipa>, and Base 2.) If anyone's able to confirm if running Base 2 or Cougar's EQ can boost % for this weapon in particular, do tell. Interested to see if this actually works.

And I'm telling you it didn't work out that way for me, I got no progress toward any of it until I did the EQ last night.

Speaking of kitties dropped the new thunder knuckles wep. Gal even dropped a bow last night. Was a good night.

Flammea
Apr 29, 2016, 08:41 PM
And I'm telling you it didn't work out that way for me, I got no progress toward any of it until I did the EQ last night.

Speaking of kitties dropped the new thunder knuckles wep. Gal even dropped a bow last night. Was a good night.

Congrats, just got a Katana from a Tagami in Desert while farming for Zesh. Yeah the Banther and Banshees at the end also seem to be able to drop Tagami 13*s as well. What quests were you running in particular?

Sesheenku
May 1, 2016, 03:14 AM
Congrats, just got a Katana from a Tagami in Desert while farming for Zesh. Yeah the Banther and Banshees at the end also seem to be able to drop Tagami 13*s as well. What quests were you running in particular?

Got the Katana in SHAQ quarry 50 risk.

Oh ofc just like any other weapon there are specific enemies that drop things.

I just got Revo spear from Tag Aculpus in SHAQ 50 Seabed.

Ragne in Urban SHAQ drops the crappier of the jet boots, don't know if he drops thunder.

I've found spamming SHAQ 50 risk is more enjoyable than the collection file grinding imo.

I haven't gotten anything from SHAQ 50 darkers yet, it MIGHT be safe to say that as usual darkers drop nothing good.

Keilyn
May 1, 2016, 03:29 AM
Yeah...
Just running the SHAQ itself is enjoyable at +50 risk...

Returning to Non-SHAQ really is such a bore but I do it for Events and COs

Sesheenku
May 1, 2016, 05:29 AM
Yeah...
Just running the SHAQ itself is enjoyable at +50 risk...

Returning to Non-SHAQ really is such a bore but I do it for Events and COs

Yeah leveling a new char is boring without tickets too. Normal mode is a total bore fest.

Esp with Br/Bo I swear every time they make a new class it's like they're trying to make sure it's more ridiculous than the last.

Fortunately those differences peter out in the higher diffs but when you're just leveling the difference is kinda obvious.

And I thought Fighter was silly when we could basically kill Vol and Ragne without ever EVER getting hit.

Anyways we should start trying to log what monsters give what.
--------------------------------------------------
Tagami -> Thunder weapons of course

Banther? Banther Donna? -> Tagami Knuckles, Same jet boots as lv 80 Ragne

Tag Aculpus Lv 80 -> Revolucio Spear

Dark Ragne Lv 80 -> Drops not the thunder Jet Boots but the other one with the Wind tech dmg potential.

That's what I know thus far.

kurokyosuke
May 1, 2016, 07:25 AM
I'm going to be spamming Forest & Dragons XQ stage 56~60 for Goron Zoran (Revolucio wand).
Would anyone like to join? Send me a whisper in-game @ KuroKyosuke.

Flammea
May 1, 2016, 05:37 PM
Just got a Tagami Twinguns from the special Banther that appear at the end of Wind & Rain last night, that enemy (along with the Banshees I believe) seems to be able to drop any of the Tagami 13*s.

cheapgunner
May 1, 2016, 07:52 PM
Someone pls tell me an easier way to fight lv 66 Caterdrans than SHAQ Caves... I keep running into Vols run after run after run after run......

Selphea
May 1, 2016, 07:55 PM
Someone pls tell me an easier way to fight lv 66 Caterdrans than SHAQ Caves... I keep running into Vols run after run after run after run......

Ctrl+F for Caterdran Stage 51 and up http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/quest_extreme_2.php#nav

cheapgunner
May 1, 2016, 08:06 PM
Ctrl+F for Caterdran Stage 51 and up http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/quest_extreme_2.php#nav

Thank you. Now I can finally get my revo tails... >.>;

Keilyn
May 1, 2016, 08:51 PM
Yeah leveling a new char is boring without tickets too. Normal mode is a total bore fest.

Esp with Br/Bo I swear every time they make a new class it's like they're trying to make sure it's more ridiculous than the last.

Fortunately those differences peter out in the higher diffs but when you're just leveling the difference is kinda obvious.

And I thought Fighter was silly when we could basically kill Vol and Ragne without ever EVER getting hit.

Anyways we should start trying to log what monsters give what.
Tagami -> Thunder weapons of course

Banther? Banther Donna? -> Tagami Knuckles, Same jet boots as lv 80 Ragne

Tag Aculpus Lv 80 -> Revolucio Spear

Dark Ragne Lv 80 -> Drops not the thunder Jet Boots but the other one with the Wind tech dmg potential.

That's what I know thus far.

I haven't gotten any 13* drops from SHAQ yet even using RDR and Triboost 100%, but the reason I went into SHAQ itself is because I wanted to get better under my own power. I wanted to gain enough guts to survive with Limit Break and PP Convert running at the same time, while working on more attack combos.

SHAQ is good also for working on Collection Sheets too.

I think the most amazing thing about SHAQ is that it reminds me of the Dragonball Z Hyperbolic Time Chamber. It makes you a lot tougher to the point that when one returns to the normal game, everything dies by one just sneezing at it not just due to power, but a lot comes from becoming a lot more accurate.

Thank you for posting the list so far.

qoxolg
May 2, 2016, 12:09 AM
I've been running the Forest/Caves/Sanctum SHAQ's +50 for a while now. I can now consistently win from boosted kitties and Dragon Ex as a pure melee techer, which is very time consuming, but fun. Mobs just still melt, even with my 1 year old gear.

So far got a Revolucio Talis from Banshee.

Do you all run solo? Maybe we should try running together for faster clear times and more chances on 13* stuff ( and better bursts).

Keilyn
May 2, 2016, 01:06 AM
Forest, Tundra, Tunnels, Quarry and Sanctum for me....

oratank
May 2, 2016, 01:36 AM
i got takami knuckle in kuronia arks quest :D

Fall_Breaker
May 2, 2016, 02:21 AM
Anyone grinding for the Tagami katana also? I keep missing the damn EQ ugh why is it at friggin 12 am and 10 am my time sigh.. Anyways if someone knows for sure how many EQ's it took to get their first pls let me know :) Anyways happy farming, kinda sucks I cant even run SHAQ for any of mine sigh

Keilyn
May 2, 2016, 03:10 AM
@Fall_Breaker

Around 5 - 8 runs.

This is a rough estimate, but it helps fighting more trash-mobs before the bosses to get more drops from bosses. Some of these runs end up being a lot of bosses and few trash mobs that the percentage is low on raising the bars and we don't reach the maximum number of drops we can get from bosses.

Just make sure you are RDR boosted by the end of these runs as that counts towards filling up the bar.

IMACOP
May 2, 2016, 03:17 AM
Hmm, anyone know if I'm missing something? I've been spamming Lv70 Gigur Gunne-gam and Guar Zigmorde for katana collection, but the bar never increase. It's stuck at 1-5% forever.

EDIT: After the mission ends, there's not even a page 3 to show the percentage increase. Like it's not counted at all.

oratank
May 2, 2016, 03:38 AM
used 250% rare boost got about 12% per run for Guar Zigmorde

Azure Falcon
May 2, 2016, 06:34 AM
Where can Fang Banther 71, De Malmoth 71 and Dagash 66 be farmed easily? I seem to be getting trash luck with the EQ, already hit 100% for the quest kills but have only ran into a single De Malmoth trial, Fang Banther kills seem to barely increase the bar (sitting at 20%, I assume the rare variants don't count?) and as for Dagash I barely even see them (20% as well).

Keilyn
May 2, 2016, 07:14 AM
SHAQ +50 Forest (Level 80): Fang Banther + Fang Banshee (End Boss if you don't get Rockbear)
SHAQ +50 Tundra (Level 80): De Malmoth (Emergency Code + Boss Possibility)
SHAQ +50 Ruins (Level 80): Degash

I have Forest and Tundra at SHAQ Risk 50 so far. Seems your sheet is asking you to fight enemies in Nab. :)

Not too easy of a farm I'm afraid, but at least at your own leisure.

Edit: Edited for more clarity and precision.

Azure Falcon
May 2, 2016, 07:27 AM
SHAQ +50 Forest (Level 80): Fang Banther + Fang Banshee (End Boss if you don't get Rockbear)
SHAQ +50 Tundra (Level 80): De Malmoth (Emergency Code + Boss Possibility)
SHAQ +50 Ruins (Level 80): Degash

I have Forest and Tundra at SHAQ Risk 50 so far. Seems your sheet is asking you to fight enemies in Nab. :)

Not too easy of a farm I'm afraid, but at least at your own leisure.

Ugh, guess I'm not getting a Tagami weapon then. I've only touched AQs like twice before, certainly not grinding them up to +50 for a weapon I'm only casually interested in.

Flammea
May 2, 2016, 08:24 AM
Ugh, guess I'm not getting a Tagami weapon then. I've only touched AQs like twice before, certainly not grinding them up to +50 for a weapon I'm only casually interested in.

Just for reference, you need at least +10 risk for SH AQ enemies to start counting for some of the Tagami weapon requirements (not the 12*, that one basically requires the EQ only.) This is also the range where regular enemies can start dropping Revolucio 13*s, along with Tagami being able to drop its respective 13*s.

I'd personally say, you really need to put in some time, and quite a bit of AQ caps if you want to try and get the weapon outside of the EQ. The EQ is by far the fastest way of being able to obtain the weapon in a timely manner via Collection Files.

KuroKanden
May 2, 2016, 08:54 AM
Looking for some SHAQ +50 Volcano partners to hunt for Caterdrans. Talis sheet is an absolute pain in the ass..

If you're interested feel free to PM me ingame or leave me a mail.

ID : Cytokine

Usually online at 14:00~23:00 PST

oratank
May 2, 2016, 09:24 AM
http://image.swiki.jp/img1/?host=pso2&page=%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%9E%E3%83%89%E3%82%A5 %E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89&src=%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%9E%E3%83%89%E3%82%A5% E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89s.jpg

is there a way to hunt this frog(lv71) outside eq?

cheapgunner
May 2, 2016, 09:37 AM
Looking for some SHAQ +50 Volcano partners to hunt for Caterdrans. Talis sheet is an absolute pain in the ass..

If you're interested feel free to PM me ingame or leave me a mail.

ID : Cytokine

Usually online at 14:00~23:00 PST

Going to send you a friend request. I have a char that has Sylvan Wyvern Stages up to 70 available. We can do stages 61-65 to get them done if needed (My Tails Sheet cooldown is over Weds past midnight), which has a catadraal and caterdran+ burn draal stages to them.

Loveless62
May 2, 2016, 11:18 AM
Hmm, anyone know if I'm missing something? I've been spamming Lv70 Gigur Gunne-gam and Guar Zigmorde for katana collection, but the bar never increase. It's stuck at 1-5% forever.

EDIT: After the mission ends, there's not even a page 3 to show the percentage increase. Like it's not counted at all.
I have completed the Revolucio katana collection file. I ran XH Kuron Exploration and SH Shironia Exploration to do so. For some reason, there is some lag in the update of the collection file at the end of a quest run (to the point that page 3 of the quest results won't appear). However, if you restart the quest or leave the campship, you should notice the percentage increase if you check the collection file again.

http://image.swiki.jp/img1/?host=pso2&page=%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%9E%E3%83%89%E3%82%A5 %E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89&src=%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%9E%E3%83%89%E3%82%A5% E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89s.jpg

I have the same problem, lol. It does appear in the Oceanic Menace EQ, so at least there is a second EQ to go to. Is it possible that it will appear in Coast or Seabed SHAQs? (I doubt it :()

Qualia
May 2, 2016, 11:34 AM

Nope.

Keilyn
May 2, 2016, 12:02 PM
Hmmm...
I was in coast and I fought against two Tagami. One was the normal one and the other one was the more advanced one, like a reskin...possibly the rare version?

It dropped this and I tek'ed it...

http://www.smashmybrain.com/pso2ss/knuckle.jpg

Loveless62
May 2, 2016, 12:03 PM
So when the new Tagami collection files came out, I still had Revolucio collection files active. I wanted to have Tagami files active during the Rain EQ, and I was curious how much work I would lose if I deactivated my Revolucio files. So I did an experiment: I activated the Revolucio tact file, ran Subdue Za Oodan (got both weapons percentages to a wholesome 1% lol), and then deactivated the file. Result: both weapon percentages got wiped to 0%.

However, I cannot believe that a completed weapon (a weapon that was raised to 100% and then looted) would also get wiped on a deactivated file. Otherwise, you could complete a weapon, say a Nox weapon, deactivate the file and then reactivate the file to get another Nox. I have seen a Nox weapon fill straight to 100% after a single EQ run before, so this would be too easy to exploit. However, I have not been brave enough to try this with any collection file that I actually cared about ^^;.

Has anybody tried deactivating a collection file when some of the weapons have been completed and seen what happens?

Edit: tried to explain my motivations better.

oratank
May 2, 2016, 12:25 PM
yes everything got wiped even a completed one but i think no one care about 12* nowaday :/

Qualia
May 2, 2016, 12:37 PM

You forgot the -ning after that light element. :wacko:

Xaeris
May 2, 2016, 02:50 PM
Eh, if you're grinding it to +35, even five knuckles off the collection sheet would get it to 60 Light.

Shirou66
May 2, 2016, 02:52 PM

If you're doing the カードレボルシオ, then here are some tips for you
I'm not good at english so I hope you understand

ノクスクリーグ-NT :
use 250 and go for a EQ that's full of mobs, should be done in 30 minutes

クラテルビー & ヴィスバーン-NT :
in EX Training: Sylvan Wyverns floor 61 - 65, there's 2 キャタドラン and 1 ヴォル・ドラゴン
so you should be able to clear both at the same time

ラムダハードクォーツ :
just clear it in the Desert Exploration, should be easy

セラータクレイン :
Do this quest "Mech Power Survey: Tunnels"
It have a really high chance to spawn in the first two area where you come down from the campship

A1 B1 C1 D1
A2 B2 C2 D2
A3 B3 C3 D3
A4 B4 C4 D4

If you come down from A1 then B1, A2 and B2 would have a very high chance to spawn ガーディナン kill them then go to two area further (D4)
come back they should respawn

アヌシザグリ :
do it in "Kuronite Suppression" very fast

コウショウセン :
do it in "Lillipan Colony Defense" should clear within 3 to 4 times in area 3 if you eat 250 + 100

マフィーヌ :
do it in "Codotta Idetta Subjugation" in area two
find an area that's join on left and right and up

. ||
=凸=

like this, there should be two オロタ・ビケッタ spawn in there, kill it and do the same thing like セラータクレイン go away and come back, wait respawn

-------------------------------

For small enemy mobs, not boss. use summoner with a pet that have super characteristic, will boost the counter too.

For bosses, make sure you open the red box with アンブラステッキ it will add boost too
and remember to open the red box, or else it won't count

if you have fun, eat 7-11 dount too

if you follow the above, should clear within 6 hours :-)

Zulastar
May 2, 2016, 05:59 PM
This one just at "impossible" level. I've got lucky and kill 5 of them in 3 runs, but it was 17.51% only. These tickets was free from campagns, but each new run will cost 700k and chance to spawn can be 0...

Shirou66
May 2, 2016, 06:04 PM
This one just at "impossible" level. I've got lucky and kill 5 of them in 3 runs, but it was 17.51% only. These tickets was free from campagns, but each new run will cost 700k and chance to spawn can be 0...

My english is bad so I hope you understand

Goronzoran Lv66 can be killed in EX Training: Sylvan Wyverns floor 56 - 60 there is one on floor 57

Zulastar
May 2, 2016, 06:34 PM
My english is bad so I hope you understand

Goronzoran Lv66 can be killed in EX Training: Sylvan Wyverns floor 56 - 60 there is one on floor 57

2 times BTW, 45 and 57 levels, but still need to much excubes for passes lol >_<

I need to kill it 24 times at this rate so I'll need (24/2)*(70/5)*6~1k exqubes... and still can be cangeovers at the stages.

Shirou66
May 2, 2016, 07:08 PM
2 times BTW, 45 and 57 levels, but still need to much excubes for passes lol >_<

I need to kill it 24 times at this rate so I'll need (24/2)*(70/5)*6~1k exqubes... and still can be cangeovers at the stages.

45 cannot, since enemy level would be 60 instead of 70, so it won't count

If you need エクストリームパス, try play games in casino, 500CC can trade for 1, and 7 per week, there are a few boost in certain times this week too :-)

also アイカ and アリス have client order, if you haven't finish them
you can get 8 in total
アリス and クロト also have order per week. can get an extra 3 per week :-)

Also make sure you boost your drop rate as high as possible :-)
Usually I would go for 250% + tri 100% + daily boost 30% + 7-11 donut 25% + Ambra stick 15% (don't have good luck to get Lucky Rise 3) to open red box to save pass

---------------------------------------

I didn't really understand the (24/2)*(70/5)*6 part
but I think you mistaken something

70/5 is not necessary, you just need (55/5), go to level 56 - 60, then keep on repeating the floor 56 - 60 until you finish 6 collection file, so no need to do 70/5

so it would be (Goronzoran to kill per collection file) * 6 + (floor 1 → 55/ 5) = total エクストリームパス need

Zulastar
May 2, 2016, 07:28 PM
70/5 is not necessary, you just need (55/5), go to level 56 - 60, then keep on repeating the floor 56 - 70 until you finish 6 collection file, so no need to do 70/5

I didn't know that part. Thank you wery much, with this advice I'll complete it in just 3 days >_<

Shirou66
May 2, 2016, 07:47 PM
I didn't know that part. Thank you wery much, with this advice I'll complete it in just 3 days >_<

I accidentally type in 56 - 70, should be 56 - 60, I'm really sorry, Please be careful
m(_ _)m

Keilyn
May 2, 2016, 10:42 PM
The question is if you want to waste passes for it? As long as you get into a group starting with 10 capsules of D, E or F and one runs in cycles the SHAQ, you will never need to buy the capsules. I usually get anywhere between 15 - 30 capsules per SHAQ run. Only map I ever made a Loss at +50 at times was Tundra.

@Xaeris

I am planning on grinding it.

This event has helped me out heavily and rekindled part of a love I have for this game. I always hated the difficulty in obtaining 13* weapons when I have a life. There is a grind associated with the arts and being a musician is no exception. :) This event has made me happy so far.

I like this game, but I hate SEGA...
Maybe its a strange thing to say, as they make the game....
but I feel it so.

Shirou66
May 3, 2016, 12:05 AM
My english is not good, so I hope you understand :(

I guess the problem is not about wasting pass for collection files, is to save time :-)
レボルシオコレクション only last until 2016/08/10
and 雨風2016コレクション last until 2016/06/08
not to mention 鋼鉄の威信コレクション will start next week and end on 2016/06/22
(knuckle lovers would have 4 different knuckles in 3 collections)

which means during 2016/05/11 to 2016/06/08, there would be at least three different collections available, so it is better to clear them as fast as possible. Not to mention the ones that haven't been announced yet. (I guess the next "dragon" patch and "FF14" would have their own collections too)

Doing AQ to clear collection file is not bad, but doing EX for it might be better :-)

First of all,
it is pretty much impossible for them to have enemy spawn rate higher than two in PSE burst. Mob would most likely spawn one by one even if you have a full party of NPC if you play in solo, which means it is hard to make sure each time we'll at least get 10 アドバンスカプセル for the next run.

Second of all,
It is not guarantee that certain enemy will spawn during AQs, specially for bosses.
Take ファングバンシー for example, there are chances that it doesn't spawn in a whole run. But with Extreme Quest, there's a hundred percent that it will spawn one in a single run.

third of all,
it is way too time consuming to run advance quest.
Take キャタドラン for example, SH advance quest take 10 アドバンスカプセルe to begin, unless you have 600 something lying around in the warehouse, then after using up アドバンスカプセルe, you have to go do アドバンスカプセルf then アドバンスカプセルd, just for the sake of アドバンスカプセルe. Each advance quest at least take up 10 minutes, but a single run for extreme quest are within 5 minutes

Further more,
アドバンスカプセル isn't something that pops up everywhere, unlike エクストリームパス, you'll get 7 per week by logging in, 3 from client orders. If you didn't get any アドバンスカプセル from events or one time client orders, than the only one to get in SH AQ is to spend 700,000 mst ^^;

Sesheenku
May 3, 2016, 01:07 AM
Hmmm...
I was in coast and I fought against two Tagami. One was the normal one and the other one was the more advanced one, like a reskin...possibly the rare version?

Yeah I told you it drops the other day from them x} Got mine in SHAQ 50 risk Quarry.

I've been running the Forest/Caves/Sanctum SHAQ's +50 for a while now. I can now consistently win from boosted kitties and Dragon Ex as a pure melee techer, which is very time consuming, but fun. Mobs just still melt, even with my 1 year old gear.

So far got a Revolucio Talis from Banshee.

Do you all run solo? Maybe we should try running together for faster clear times and more chances on 13* stuff ( and better bursts).

I always run with my team :P Just too easy to die otherwise.

I go in SHAQ's with my Fi and she's newman sooo yeah low hp x} one time one of those bots shoots that blue beam from off camera and I'm done.

qoxolg
May 3, 2016, 01:39 AM
I found 13* boots during a +50 Coast run from Tagami when I was running together with Keilyn. So far I am happy with the drop rate of 13* during SHAQ's.

If anyone has trouble with SHAQ's, feel free to do runs with me. I get 20-40 caps with each run so far.

Keilyn
May 3, 2016, 04:00 AM
My english is not good, so I hope you understand :(

I guess the problem is not about wasting pass for collection files, is to save time :-)
レボルシオコレクション only last until 2016/08/10
and 雨風2016コレクション last until 2016/06/08
not to mention 鋼鉄の威信コレクション will start next week and end on 2016/06/22
(knuckle lovers would have 4 different knuckles in 3 collections)

which means during 2016/05/11 to 2016/06/08, there would be at least three different collections available, so it is better to clear them as fast as possible. Not to mention the ones that haven't been announced yet. (I guess the next "dragon" patch and "FF14" would have their own collections too)

Doing AQ to clear collection file is not bad, but doing EX for it might be better :-)

First of all,
it is pretty much impossible for them to have enemy spawn rate higher than two in PSE burst. Mob would most likely spawn one by one even if you have a full party of NPC if you play in solo, which means it is hard to make sure each time we'll at least get 10 アドバンスカプセル for the next run.

Second of all,
It is not guarantee that certain enemy will spawn during AQs, specially for bosses.
Take ファングバンシー for example, there are chances that it doesn't spawn in a whole run. But with Extreme Quest, there's a hundred percent that it will spawn one in a single run.

third of all,
it is way too time consuming to run advance quest.
Take キャタドラン for example, SH advance quest take 10 アドバンスカプセルe to begin, unless you have 600 something lying around in the warehouse, then after using up アドバンスカプセルe, you have to go do アドバンスカプセルf then アドバンスカプセルd, just for the sake of アドバンスカプセルe. Each advance quest at least take up 10 minutes, but a single run for extreme quest are within 5 minutes

Further more,
アドバンスカプセル isn't something that pops up everywhere, unlike エクストリームパス, you'll get 7 per week by logging in, 3 from client orders. If you didn't get any アドバンスカプセル from events or one time client orders, than the only one to get in SH AQ is to spend 700,000 mst ^^;

Understood.
If you get a run in with anyone who has risk 50 in a good map, you will get around 15 - 30 capsules each run. Also the Tagami weapons can drop there. Today I played with two others and one of them got a 13 star TMG from Tagami while running in Tunnels to finish my twin dagger collection sheet.

@Sesheenku

I am also a newman fighter...
I am a Fighter/Techer

Without Newmans in Phantasy Star, I wouldn't even play the series. ^_^

I am available to run and I spend my time logged in running these maps. Usually Solo, but Duoing is fun. :) I dont feel bored walking around alone when I am with someone else.

Madevil
May 3, 2016, 04:36 AM
The problem with Tagami collection files is some of the boss with required level doesn't appear in other quest

for example, I'm trying to get the katana, and it requires killing lv71 レオマドゥラード, but I have only seen it ONCE during the eq runs, how do I suppose to get 6 before deadline ^^;

Selphea
May 3, 2016, 06:26 AM
SHAQ Risk 10 is lv71 already, saves on caps.

Madevil
May 3, 2016, 06:48 AM
SHAQ Risk 10 is lv71 already, saves on caps.

but AQ don't have Shironia nor Facility
so I can't rely on the collection file condition, I only can bet on luck

arokidaaron
May 3, 2016, 07:42 AM
for example, I'm trying to get the katana, and it requires killing lv71 レオマドゥラード, but I have only seen it ONCE during the eq runs, how do I suppose to get 6 before deadline ^^;

IIRC that boss spawns in Ocean of death and Vopar EQ, try waiting for those 2. In ocean of death it's kinda random, but in Vopar EQ, they spawn about 2- 3? in the last area IIRC.

Sesheenku
May 4, 2016, 04:11 AM
@Sesheenku

I am also a newman fighter...
I am a Fighter/Techer

Without Newmans in Phantasy Star, I wouldn't even play the series. ^_^

I am available to run and I spend my time logged in running these maps. Usually Solo, but Duoing is fun. :) I dont feel bored walking around alone when I am with someone else.

Might hit some of you up anyways, the main team member that shares risk paying with me is doing it the hard way x} aka collection file most times.

Tomorrow I want to start 50 risk coast. Been doing a lot of Forest, Quarry, and Sanctum and only Quarry has given me good stuff out of those 3 x}

Kole
May 8, 2016, 04:36 AM
I got the tagami knuckle and roller blade sheets atm - so is anyone up for Desert, Tundra, and Forest SHAQs?

kurokyosuke
May 13, 2016, 01:13 PM
That feel when...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93278919/pso20160513_141136_006.png

Morgan Fumi
May 13, 2016, 02:47 PM
Anyone know which SHAQ is best for Zeshrayda and Wolgahda? Not sure whether to go to ruins or city or wherever else.

Weiss9029
May 13, 2016, 03:00 PM
Anyone know which SHAQ is best for Zeshrayda and Wolgahda? Not sure whether to go to ruins or city or wherever else.
Desert has zesh as a end boss, ruins has wolgahda as a end boss

.razor.
May 20, 2016, 10:53 PM
lfp for:

http://i.imgur.com/SfWN0GG.jpg

Bal Rodos 61+
Rheo Madullar 61+
De Malmoth 61+

Imca
May 21, 2016, 06:59 PM
Where is the best place to find Sol Sadinian, farming them is very annoying.

kmystic
May 31, 2016, 05:46 PM
If anyone still wants to hunt for the talis i would be down for it

shiori~
Sep 1, 2016, 09:47 AM
anyone hunting ray riffle?

need friend to hunt blundarl