PDA

View Full Version : I would love to be able to actually load the game.

GuardianGirth
Apr 22, 2016, 11:49 AM
Do I need to just redownload the entire tweaker? I keep getting this blackscreen after the sega logo no matter what I do. Also, now there's this GN Shield/Field Program that opens up with the tweaker that I have no clue what is for and I wonder if its even apart of anything pso2 related because it apparently uninstalled tweaker on its own somehow.

starwind75043
Apr 22, 2016, 12:02 PM
Do I need to just redownload the entire tweaker? I keep getting this blackscreen after the sega logo no matter what I do. Also, now there's this GN Shield/Field Program that opens up with the tweaker that I have no clue what is for and I wonder if its even apart of anything pso2 related because it apparently uninstalled tweaker on its own somehow.

Have you done a file check to make sure you have no missing files?

Alisha
Apr 22, 2016, 02:59 PM
i'm getting the black screen too. it worked fine last night but when i got home from work and tweaker updated the problem started and i get black screen.

jooozek
Apr 22, 2016, 03:49 PM
delete the "DO NOT DELETE ME" and then run a file check

TaigaUC
Apr 22, 2016, 04:13 PM
Some of my friends get black screens on and off.
Get the latest video card drivers and try fresh/clean installation.
It may require two installs to work.
That usually fixes it.

Alisha
Apr 22, 2016, 05:05 PM
delete the "DO NOT DELETE ME" and then run a file check

didnt work.

Eanie Ilias
Apr 26, 2016, 12:46 AM
last time i got a black screen, i fixed it by reinstalling the English patch. but try doing a file check that usually fixes the problem if it doesnt fix, maybe driver related problem?

IMACOP
Apr 26, 2016, 02:28 AM
Same here. Everytime I get blackscreen, it'll work after I reinstalled the english patches and/or file check then reinstalled the english patches.

Vintasticvin
Apr 26, 2016, 08:48 AM
With me, everything works fine and dandy except for two things my characters are invisible and after the first launch any future boits during the computer's on session I'd have to run the gn field then the launcher icon is fixed.

Flaoc
Apr 26, 2016, 11:46 AM
click check for old/missing files in troubleshooting part of tweaker
???
play pso2