PDA

View Full Version : is there any good videos or walk through to set up the ps4 ? version ?

st45st
Apr 23, 2016, 09:39 AM
In usa , been noticing that some friends were playing pso2, but they all had the pc versions, before hand , and they did not have to much problems. getting the game. Set up on there ps4, but i never played the pc version or set up account.

Or is it just easier for one them to create a account and give the user name and password to me, and do it. that way.

Since once it set up , it can be played on my main gamer tag,. after created a jp account on ps4,.

I Was a day one user on dreamcast pso , and played all the console versions , and jonesing on some pso, some the best gaming friends every met were on pso, dreamcast,gamecube and psu till this day. There going create account for me , but i wanted surprise them and like , nah. i got it .

Also i know, that many more going want to play, that used play game for yrs back in the day. and be nice to have a good video or walk through for ps4. To set up a account.

As for it all in japan txt it cool , cellphone apps can translated it when need be on the camera when point it to the tv.

maybe as more us get on it , sega may just put out a basic english translation, since do not see them open it from there region. For those us on ps4.

wefwq
Apr 23, 2016, 09:54 AM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/downloading-pso2-from-the-playstation-store/

st45st
Apr 23, 2016, 10:12 AM
thank you , but it the create sega id thing thats got me hung up on . is there a way to create a sega id from the ps4 ? version easier? like just use all my psn information , on the ps4. for the game .

wefwq
Apr 23, 2016, 10:17 AM
thank you , but it the create sega id thing thats got me hung up on . is there a way to create a sega id from the ps4 ? version easier? like just use all my psn information , on the ps4.
SEGA ID are SEGA ID, it's used for every online service provided by SEGA.
Check bumped to create new one, it's basically the same if you do it on computer internet browser, PS4 browser, or smartphone browser.

Though, for PS4 or PS Vita user must link their SEGA ID with SEN, you can also read how to do it on bumped.

CocoCrispy
Apr 23, 2016, 03:38 PM
I'd probably create a Sega ID on a computer first to more easily navigate webpages and deal with the captcha. Once that's all done, turn on the console version and link your new Sega ID to your PSN in the appropriate fields. It'll then bring up a screen asking for an email confirmation code. Go to your email, copy the code and you'll never have to enter that stuff again on the console since it's now linked to your PSN. Unless you do something else that requires permission or want to change PSNs. I hear that's a lengthy process.

Choose a ship, think of a good ID name and then create a character with a different character name.