PDA

View Full Version : help! PSO2 Tweaker keeps deleting itself.

Ark01000
Apr 23, 2016, 02:48 PM
can someone help me? for some reason the tweaker keeps deleting itself. i have no idea why but i think it has something to do with a program called GN feild. i have tried redownloading tweakers but it runs and then crashes, afterwords deleating itself again. any help would be great and thankyou in advance.

update: (GN feild keeps saying it needs to replace the tweakers name)

sakare
Apr 23, 2016, 02:51 PM
Got the same Problem !

jooozek
Apr 23, 2016, 02:54 PM
GN field renames the tweaker (and at this point prolly does something else) to prevent gameguard from detecting it, it should come back after you close the game

dr apocalipsis
Apr 23, 2016, 02:57 PM
Having the same issue.

Ark01000
Apr 23, 2016, 02:58 PM
i also keep getting this error [1013]

jooozek
Apr 23, 2016, 03:00 PM
i also keep getting this error [1013]

im guessing you have the folder with twerker open, close that too and don't open when the game is running

Ark01000
Apr 23, 2016, 03:10 PM
sorry to say and thx for the help but it just keeps crashing with the same error NP1013 and i don't have it open.

jooozek
Apr 23, 2016, 03:14 PM
do you have tweaker outside of the game folder? if not, move it outside, and leave only those files in the game folder:

https://i.sli.mg/cbs08a.png

and after that restart your PC
edit: lol, and as I wrote that I got NP1013 right after launching the game, no idea what triggered it the first time but after second launch it's all good

Ark01000
Apr 23, 2016, 03:20 PM
ok thx will try

i got onto the game but the twaker kees deleting itself. and i hve it in its own folder

jooozek
Apr 23, 2016, 03:23 PM
i got onto the game but the twaker kees deleting itself.

that's perfectly normal like i said in previous post, it will come back once you close the game

Ark01000
Apr 23, 2016, 03:32 PM
It doesn't. I have closed it and it just shows a file that's a utorrent with the same name and that's it it doesn't change back

Poyonche
Apr 23, 2016, 03:32 PM
I closed the game and it didn't come back to me.

Was I such a bad husband ?

jooozek
Apr 23, 2016, 03:35 PM
well, if it doesn't then something is wrong then, it should be renamed to PSO2 Tweaker.donotdetectmegameguardsenpaipls and then renamed back once the game is closed

Yden
Apr 23, 2016, 03:37 PM
that's perfectly normal like i said in previous post, it will come back once you close the game

It doesn't actually restore after you close the game for everyone. A friend of mine yesterday said tweaker deleted itself and I ran into the same problem just a while ago.

Ark01000
Apr 23, 2016, 03:38 PM
How did you fix it?

Yden
Apr 23, 2016, 03:45 PM
How did you fix it?

To restore tweker run the gnfield program.

As for a workaround, rename/delte the gnfield.exe file to prevent the renaming of tweaker but the reason this was added was because some people were having hackshield errors cause it was detecting tweaker.

Pyromaster
Apr 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
It doesn't actually restore after you close the game for everyone. A friend of mine yesterday said tweaker deleted itself and I ran into the same problem just a while ago.
Tweaker recenntly updated and I'm not sure if it fixed itself, but all you have to do is go to the folder where PSO2 Tweaker instaled itself and click on GN Field. The program will start up and correct tweaker to it's original form.

Zysets
Apr 23, 2016, 04:08 PM
If it seems like it deletes itself, check the folder you have it in. It might just not change back the ".dontdetecmegameguardsempai" or something like that back to ".exe"
Just rename that back to a .exe

Eanie Ilias
Apr 24, 2016, 08:44 PM
What jooozek said i encounter this problem moments ago running gnfield again fixed this for me.

doomdragon83
Apr 24, 2016, 11:34 PM
I ended up redownloading the tweaker and updating it. Once it's up to date, make a copy of PSO2 Tweaker.exe in case it deletes itself again.

Someone help me Nyau
Apr 25, 2016, 01:28 AM
yup, i need to rename "donotnoticemegameguardsenpaipls" to "exe" everytime i want to launch the tweaker. Not a big problem, but it sure a bit troublesome. Gameguard really hates tweaker it seems...

Keilyn
Apr 25, 2016, 03:12 AM
Software doesn't just PLAIN delete itself...
A command is ran to make the software delete itself..

Is it gameguard itself that is Deleting the Tweaker?

Or

Is it a problem with GN Field itself?

jooozek
Apr 25, 2016, 04:23 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Pxcrz64gzho/TjBQSs2doPI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/LpBeulcfHuQ/s1600/12868-620x-endless-eight.jpg

Jei182
Apr 25, 2016, 03:33 PM

Reading this I think I may know why it deletes itself. I think one of the times that my PSOTweaker was deleted it was because somehow my CPU fan had experienced a feedback error, so I was playing pso2 and my CPU fan was not running. After turning off the power supply (I was about to take my pc apart to see if anything was unplugged but something, probably laziness told me to try it again) and turning it back on my PC started like normal but my PSO2Tweaker was gone.

Since then I've had to redownload it twice but I noticed that both times so far, I didn't get the little notification so I am guessing that in those cases for some reason Gameguard (or PSO2) may not have shut itself off completely so GN Field may not have put it back. I'd shut off without it ending so the file isn't actually there when I turn the computer back on so that could be a reason, an error in gameguard (or PSO2) shutting down or not at all.