PDA

View Full Version : Getting PSO2 merch in Tokyo!

AutumnChronicle
Apr 27, 2016, 06:08 AM
Hello everyone! I'll be going to Tokyo for a short vacation next month, was wondering if there was anywhere specific that I can go to get some sweet PSO2 merchandise?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and I'll be sure to take lots of photos in return!

Selphea
Apr 27, 2016, 06:16 AM
Arks Cafe just ended i think. You can go to bookstores like Kinokuniya to get the mooks.

I saw some PSO2 stuff like wall scrolls in Akiba but forgot which shop. It's actually quite hard to find compared to major anime and FF14 though.

AutumnChronicle
Apr 27, 2016, 06:36 AM
Any chance I'll be able to find trinkets like keychains or plushies just by rooting around Akihabara?

Altiea
Apr 27, 2016, 06:43 AM
Any chance I'll be able to find trinkets like keychains or plushies just by rooting around Akihabara?

I can't vouch for keychains or plushies, but I recall Deluxe Packages actually being rather rare (had to hit up a few places to find one copy of the Vita DE), so it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that PSO2 merch is less common than one would think. I spent most of my time at 7-Eleven grabbing PSO2 artwork prints anyway.

Selphea
Apr 27, 2016, 07:04 AM
Trinkets are rare yes. I was hunting for a PSO2 keychain but settled for an SAO one when i was there.

AutumnChronicle
Apr 27, 2016, 07:47 AM
That sucks. Alright, thanks for the information! Hopefully I'll get lucky somewhere :P