View Full Version : Accessory Select 2016 & Mystery Bag 2016 Revival Scratch

TaigaUC
Apr 28, 2016, 05:58 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160501/
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/gold/20160501/

Only the black head cat is of interest.

Xaeris
Apr 28, 2016, 06:10 PM
Every time they do one of these, I wonder if they don't just pick a few popular items, and then just pick the rest out of a hat. Like, Candy Crown, really?

Enforcer MKV
Apr 28, 2016, 06:18 PM
I was hoping for one of the Kijin mask variants to be in there, but hey, Genshou tights are in, so that's cool.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 28, 2016, 06:34 PM
Meseta is safe once again. Maybe I'll invest in a few bunny tails. That sticks out as one of the most consistently overpriced accessories when out of rotation for some reason.

sparab
Apr 28, 2016, 07:11 PM
They even revived skinhead...now where is my mohawk?

TaigaUC
Apr 28, 2016, 07:16 PM
I already bought a few Bunny Tails when they were revived 5 months ago.
They never went up much. Now they'll drop more.

I was lucky with my predictions and got rid of everything else beforehand though.

The midyear revival scratch was really lacklustre last year too.

n_n
Apr 28, 2016, 07:28 PM
About time Sakuya Long Pony was revived.

SteveCZ
Apr 28, 2016, 08:19 PM
Sakuya Long Pony. RIP

No Hibiscus. orz

Sonaos
Apr 28, 2016, 10:22 PM
Aaand soon after I decided to not make my final character Saitama, they revive the skin head. Ah well, not much of interest for me personally then.

pkemr4
Apr 28, 2016, 11:45 PM
gonna be some good money to be made during golden week

[Ayumi]
Apr 28, 2016, 11:55 PM
So....they don't want to revive anything good at all. Right?
I mean not a single good thing in that fucking scratch.
[SPOILER-BOX]Careful, opinion might be different to yours. Read with caution... even though you might be reading this afterward. In that case, just time travel with a Matter Board and read this 1st next time.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 29, 2016, 12:49 AM
;3351433']So....they don't want to revive anything good at all. Right?
[SPOILER-BOX]Careful, opinion might be different to yours. Read with caution... even though you might be reading this afterward. In that case, just time travel with a Matter Board and read this 1st next time.[/SPOILER-BOX]

I disagree with your opinion and will now start a flame war by insulting your intelligence, and calling you 'kid' over the internet.

wefwq
Apr 29, 2016, 12:55 AM
;3351433']So....they don't want to revive anything good at all. Right?

But Story Board are the new fad.

Madevil
Apr 29, 2016, 01:43 AM
I'm glad at least now we're able to mod and test them before actually buying.

"Sakuya Long Pony" has a really bad quality of texture, and the lightning seems bugged too. It's kinda fishy because you can't spot those issue in the preview

Ordy
Apr 29, 2016, 06:09 AM
/la sit4 is all I need.

Keilyn
Apr 29, 2016, 06:19 AM
I have no sense of humor whatsoever, but it feels to me that SEGA took all those items, tried flushing them down the toilet and whatever couldn't flush ended up in the Scratch. Talk about suckage! I feel like I died and I'm being forced to use a "Continue."

JCry
Apr 29, 2016, 08:55 AM
Are any of the Student S Scarfs recolorable or are they all solids?
this one will be in revival : スチューデントSマフラーB

TaigaUC
Apr 29, 2016, 09:34 AM
Yes, the preview sucks. Can't zoom in. Still can't make out eyelashes, eyebrows, etc.

I want sit4 too, but with how terrible the rest of the scratch is, probably nobody buying = low stock = price won't drop below something like 15m.

I'm pretty certain that Student S Muffler is locked to white.

Z-0
Apr 29, 2016, 09:50 AM
You can make out face details by resizing the window vertically upwards, then dragging the window down and repeat to make it as big as you want.

Madevil
Apr 29, 2016, 11:00 AM
You can make out face details by resizing the window vertically upwards, then dragging the window down and repeat to make it as big as you want.

lol, nice one, at least this can give us some basic idea for eyebrows in preview
too bad it can't tilt, but still much better than nothing at all

but it still can't see the lightning issue in the preview
if I don't know this bug and spend 30M for it, I would feel really pissed as soon as I wear it on
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/JBLMxSa.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

AmanoMai
Apr 29, 2016, 11:55 AM
lol, nice one, at least this can give us some basic idea for eyebrows in preview
too bad it can't tilt, but still much better than nothing at all

but it still can't see the lightning issue in the preview
if I don't know this bug and spend 30M for it, I would feel really pissed as soon as I wear it on
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/JBLMxSa.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

can you tell me what's the settings for your character's face?

Azure Falcon
Apr 29, 2016, 12:45 PM
Halloween outfits in May, a couple of random non-matching 7th Dragon outfits/accessories and bringing back the Genga gear already. Really, Sega, that's the selection you decided on to increase AC sales?

Guess I'll go back to waiting for voice 05, 92, the magic circle back tattoo and a body paint last released in 2014 to be revived.

Petunia
Apr 29, 2016, 12:54 PM
As someone who usually buys AC for the things I can sell from scratches, this looks fine to me.
Maybe this will make up for the shit of the last 2 scratches.
Seriously, scratching 9 Male Riad Falco [Ou] in a row is NOT OKAY SEGA! NOT OKAY!

TaigaUC
Apr 29, 2016, 03:33 PM
Hmm. I have the Sakuya Pony, haven't used it for a while.
Guess I'll check to see if it's broken on tier 6 later.

Frankincense
Apr 29, 2016, 04:11 PM
3 out of the 5 Hiroshi Kamiya voices got revived and none of them were the one I wanted. Hell, has Casra's voice ticket even gotten a single revival? Most of these came out not that long ago, too. Meanwhile we've had a sad shortage of those CVs of the default accessories for years. Berets, Viola caps, etc.

I don't want a single thing from this. gj sega.

Achelousaurus
Apr 29, 2016, 04:50 PM
WHERE THE FUCK IS GURUGURU GODDAMN YOU!
Meh.
Well I guess it's ok. 1 LA, 1 voice and 1 accessory I was gonna sell high will lose all value.
Well I am seriously begrudging the total BULLSHIT of the short bob hair revival after like 3 months instead of reviving any actually old or actually rare hair. Especially sour cause this one time I wasn't gonna sell for a real nice price but aim high cause magically I never sell above 15 mil but always see a ton of stuff easily going for 30+ mil I can't sell.

Aside from that a bunch of things that are nice to have hopefully getting reasonable prices. Like Admiral Marine or Dark Race Horns / Wings.

PS: that class addition fighter thing is bs, they are already at 232k.

Sega as retarded as ever. Sometimes I hate them more for occasionally doing good things than doing bad things. Cause that's how I always get my hopes up and have them crushed mercilessly every goddamn time, now more than ever cause more or less recently Sega has done a bunch of good things (as well as unbelievably bad ones).

Should probably be glad the vast majority of my investments are safe but I am furious that Sega randomly decides on what to revive and whatnot and it's always BS.

No one fucking needs more Class additions, people don't craft their FUCKING 12* and 13* but Sega won't even revive shit that hasn't been in the shop for over half a year.
Plenty of things are absurd prices or not being sold anymore but Sega doesn't revive them.
I want fucking Guruguru and now I will have to wait another fucking 8 months or some shit until Sega may or may not revive it for the next new year's revival.

*visiphone warrior rant over*

PS: I play the AC market fiercely but that by no means I actually spend all that much time with it. A quick check to see if prices are still ok and replace a couple of things is like 10-15 minutes and I usually do that every 2-3 days.
Playing the market doesn't require constant attention.

KazukiQZ
Apr 29, 2016, 10:29 PM
Tried it, didn't work. Must have done it wrong lol.

Madevil
Apr 29, 2016, 11:26 PM
Tried it, didn't work. Must have done it wrong lol.

drag the preview window downward, then resize it up
repeat this until getting the size you want

http://i.imgur.com/b6O2iyv.jpg

KazukiQZ
Apr 30, 2016, 03:08 AM
^Thx alot! :D

TaigaUC
Apr 30, 2016, 07:33 AM
That sounds bizarre. I could swear I tried doing that a long time ago.
It'd be nice if they just, you know, increased the zoom-in limit.

I wanted guruguru too.

TaigaUC
Apr 30, 2016, 10:57 AM
Yeah, sit4 looks like it's not going to drop much.

[Ayumi]
Apr 30, 2016, 04:18 PM
After finally being able to look through everything (hard to look up lobby actions when most times people don't have male stuff in shop so I can preview... as I only do male lobby actions for certain reasons), and have to say the only thing I care about on the scratch is sit4.
Too bad I have a firm thought of never spending more than 500k on a lobby action. Never broken that rule and never will.

TheszNuts
Apr 30, 2016, 05:18 PM
;3351786']After finally being able to look through everything (hard to look up lobby actions when most times people don't have male stuff in shop so I can preview... as I only do male lobby actions for certain reasons), and have to say the only thing I care about on the scratch is sit4.
Too bad I have a firm thought of never spending more than 500k on a lobby action. Never broken that rule and never will.

When's the last time you bought a lobby action then?

Zyrusticae
Apr 30, 2016, 05:41 PM
FUN scratch lobby actions are reliably under 500k.

But yeah, AC scratch actions are basically always 500k+. Not sure there's even a single exception to this.

TaigaUC
Apr 30, 2016, 10:16 PM
I bought most of my LAs at around 1m during these revivals.
Bought some dances at 7-10m a few times, but only a few.
I have to buy a shitton of outfits for 10 characters, so I can't really afford to buy the 20-30m LAs.
I'd rather have outfits than LAs anyway.

In general I try not to buy stuff if it's not even going to get much usage.
Harder to decide now that there's future possible layer mixing and the ability to change outfits at almost any time.
With LAs I'm limited to the ones I bind to hotkeys because I'm too lazy to use the quick menu, chat window, or memorize LA commands.

I went over this scratch so many times and there's almost nothing I want.
The stuff I do sort of want, barely dropped at all. Damn you SEGA.
Because I don't want them that much, I'd only buy them if they were cheap.
It's good the black cat dropped to ~2m, but I'd prefer the other cats.
The black cat is hard to make out on black hair.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 30, 2016, 11:34 PM
Doesn't look like the Genshou Tights are gonna drop any lower. Shame. They're not worth 7 mil to me. :/

sparab
May 1, 2016, 12:41 AM
I can't stop wondering why sega keeps inserting craps in their gold scratch and leave the best ones in normal

[Ayumi]
May 1, 2016, 02:33 AM

FUN scratch lobby actions are reliably under 500k.

But yeah, AC scratch actions are basically always 500k+. Not sure there's even a single exception to this.
This. Sometimes I try going for an LA myself from the FUN scratch, but if after a while I can't seem to get it (or any other item on the FUN scratch I want)... then pretty much I just hold my cubes for stuff like Rare tickets or something and just buy the stuff I want in the shops as usually I can get the money back from a few daily orders.
Even then, I don't have many FUN actions I'm sure as it's not all of them I care for and would only get them... even if I don't like them... if they're very very cheap.

Won't lie and say I think all AC actions are bad (I like mainly the looping ones that don't seem seductive... aka most of the time it's not dances... all of the time it's not dances), but for example I think it was the squatting I was looking into because I did like how the male action look... I wasn't going to pay that much for a mere sitting animation though.

I can't stop wondering why sega keeps inserting craps in their gold scratch and leave the best ones in normal

Because in normal there's a lot of stuff in there that people might not want at all so you have to probably pay more to get the stuff you want in normal and if you don't want to deal with the BS in the normal scratches... then go for the gold where it's usually not much of the good stuff is held.

Achelousaurus
May 1, 2016, 04:56 PM
Cause Sega. Must have been years since they realized people do scratch mainly not for costumes but accessories and las.
But yet Sega refuses to do anything about it, despite obviously missing out on a lot of money.
Gold for only accessories and las would sell so much better than for only costumes.

Xaeris
May 1, 2016, 05:07 PM
The gold scratch used to be single outfits, and not bundles, so they did do something, but yeah, I think it would be more enticing if the gold scratch were stripped of revivals and had its pool limited to the cosmetic tickets available on the regular accompanying scratch.

TaigaUC
May 2, 2016, 03:04 AM
They're trying to replenish low stocks by forcing people to randomly get stuff they don't want.
Only they're not doing a good job of it, because there are so few items people actually want.

SteveCZ
May 2, 2016, 06:42 AM
I actually get most of the LAs with low prices, thanks to this scratch. Yay. \O/

Alenoir
May 2, 2016, 02:55 PM
Otaku Style Replca with SG in 'em, in the original Chelsea color.

Thank you, SEGA.