PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to make a Klotho clone?

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 03:20 PM
I wan't to make a new character and make him look exactly like Klotho, does anyone know if this is possible?

Altiea
Apr 29, 2016, 03:30 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212945 (This thread)

This thread is your friend.

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 03:37 PM
that link is either broken, or I can't access it.

Qualia
Apr 29, 2016, 03:40 PM
Here. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212945)

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 03:46 PM
Here.[/URL]

Hmm, I appreciate you effort, but this link doesn't seem to do me any good. I simply wanted to know if it was possible to make a Klotho clone ie Costume, accessories, ect. The only mention this thread has of Klotho is one person asking for the makeover template.

Qualia
Apr 29, 2016, 03:51 PM
Yes, it's possible.

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 03:54 PM
Yes, it's possible.

Cool, thank's

TheszNuts
Apr 29, 2016, 03:55 PM
If it doesn't do you any good theres not much we can help you with, I remember personally posting a Klotho file on that thread.

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 04:00 PM
If it doesn't do you any good theres not much we can help you with, I remember personally posting a Klotho file on that thread.

yes I saw the file link, I'm not really sure what to do with it though. I've never messed around with stuff like that. Would you mind explaining to me what exactly to do with the file?

Sonaos
Apr 29, 2016, 04:13 PM
yes I saw the file link, I'm not really sure what to do with it though. I've never messed around with stuff like that. Would you mind explaining to me what exactly to do with the file?

For how to use it, the thread does have the instructions, but what you want to do is go to My Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/ then put this file in that folder. Once you're done with that, go to the character creator and load the file and bam, it should work. The Load option should be toward the bottom of your character creator options.

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 04:24 PM
For how to use it, the thread does have the instructions, but what you want to do is go to My Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/ then put this file in that folder. Once you're done with that, go to the character creator and load the file and bam, it should work. The Load option should be toward the bottom of your character creator options.

Hmm, guess i was being too lazy to notice that, thanks a bunch.

Sonaos
Apr 29, 2016, 04:27 PM
Hmm, guess i was being too lazy to notice that, thanks a bunch.

No problem, I too sometimes have a problem of just not being able to read from time to time. It happens. :P

If you need help finding the costume, I can take a look around for it. I've forgotten the name but I'm sure I can find it somewhere. I'm pretty sure the hat is a default one but I'll also check if the one present in the gen is the exact variant.

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 04:31 PM
No problem, I too sometimes have a problem of just not being able to read from time to time. It happens. :P

If you need help finding the costume, I can take a look around for it. I've forgotten the name but I'm sure I can find it somewhere. I'm pretty sure the hat is a default one but I'll also check if the one present in the gen is the exact variant.

I found the costume on the swiki, and the wep camo. But i do have one more question, if i spend ac to buy a new character, but then abort the character creation for whatever reason, what will happen? will i be refunded my ac, will I still have the ability to go back and work on it later, or will it just take my AC and leave me with no character slot?

Sonaos
Apr 29, 2016, 04:35 PM
I found the costume on the swiki, and the wep camo. But i do have one more question, if i spend ac to buy a new character, but then abort the character creation for whatever reason, what will happen? will i be refunded my ac, will I still have the ability to go back and work on it later, or will it just take my AC and leave me with no character slot?

I have minimal knowledge in that regard because I haven't tried such a thing. I know that if you delete a character, you lose the slot and have to buy a new one, but beyond that I'm not entirely certain.

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 04:38 PM
Ah, forget what I said about the costumes, I'd forgotten everything Klotho needs (aside from the camo) are default costumes and accessories. You should be good to go right away.

As for that, I have minimal knowledge in that regard because I haven't tried such a thing. I know that if you delete a character, you lose the slot and have to buy a new one, but beyond that I'm not entirely certain.

I see, i'm only worried because I ONLY have 550AC, and if for some reason if i need to back out of the character creation process, I'd be upset if it just took my AC and left me with no character slot

Sonaos
Apr 29, 2016, 04:40 PM
Oh no, I feel you, I'd be upset too. If you have things to adjust beforehand, you could try (if you have one available to be made) using a Support Partner as a testing ground to get any adjustments you need done then save 'em. You can back out of Support Partner creation with no penalties at least.

Good luck on your Klotho adventures!

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 04:43 PM
Oh no, I feel you, I'd be upset too. If you have things to adjust beforehand, you could try (if you have one available to be made) using a Support Partner as a testing ground to get any adjustments you need done then save 'em. You can back out of Support Partner creation with no penalties at least.

Good luck on your Klotho adventures!

ah! amazing idea! you're a god!

TheszNuts
Apr 29, 2016, 04:54 PM

The slot will stay in lingo until you finalize the character, the only uncertainty is whether or not the slot it locked to the ship that it was selected on.

sin_semilla47
Apr 29, 2016, 04:57 PM
The slot will stay in lingo until you finalize the character, the only uncertainty is whether or not the slot it locked to the ship that it was selected on.

ok thank you!