PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Koffie Client Order #2

StormStrickland
Apr 30, 2016, 01:58 AM
Free Forest will not unlock... I have played all the mission over and over, collected the 2 items needed and done both missions well under the required time. S Ranks also. Help.

Altiea
Apr 30, 2016, 02:19 AM
Did you talk to Koffie? There's a talk button right under the client order button.

Rainoffire
Apr 30, 2016, 02:28 AM
Free Forest will not unlock... I have played all the mission over and over, collected the 2 items needed and done both missions well under the required time. S Ranks also. Help.

Finish the new tutorial missions, which should have a (NEW) icon next to quest listing in the quest counter.
Then talk to Koffie, 2nd option, afterwards.

StormStrickland
Apr 30, 2016, 02:34 AM
Did you talk to Koffie? There's a talk button right under the client order button.
Yes I have

StormStrickland
Apr 30, 2016, 03:12 AM
Finish the new tutorial missions, which should have a (NEW) icon next to quest listing in the quest counter.
Then talk to Koffie, 2nd option, afterwards.
Already have tried that, in my attached picture there is something in Yellow. Is that a requirement?

ashley50
Apr 30, 2016, 03:19 AM
Requirement/Parameter(s).

StormStrickland
Apr 30, 2016, 03:28 AM
Requirement/Parameter(s).
Then what am I missing? I'll followed every guide and NOTHING

Do I have to be Lv30? Do 30 Missions?

isCasted
Apr 30, 2016, 04:06 AM
It's weird that so many people have trouble with it even when everyone explains it.
Quest requirements translated:
http://i.imgur.com/yq5wC7W.png
What "Training Quest" means:
http://i.imgur.com/NpHjhVC.png

StormStrickland
Apr 30, 2016, 04:12 AM
Much appreciated for the picture!

leelustig
May 1, 2016, 09:43 PM
I had the same problem, and this is how you do it:

- Beat the last 2 forest mission on S-Rank as quick as possible.
- Beat all 7 Class-based tutorial missions (or 8, depending on how you select the first 2)
- Find 2 Naberius Observation devices