PDA

View Full Version : Back to PSO2

risaxseph
May 1, 2016, 02:28 PM
So I took a year hiatus from this game and on my fourth day back my new character is level 30. Seems like things have gotten a lot faster in this game this time around.... Looking for some new folks to chat with and the like. Also is there a specific forum for team recruitment? Any translation of the Story Board of EP.4? Any easy place to find clothes (I notice like EVERYONE has them)? Any advice since I've not been around in a year? Oh and is there easy guides for my friends on installation of this game so I can just throw them a link (They all seem to be breaking Tweaker -_-)? <3 or </3?

Zysets
May 1, 2016, 04:08 PM
Episode 4 story has no translation, I believe they want to finish the main parts Episodes 1-3 before they move onto the next one.

Also player shops are the only place to get most costumes, unless you want to take a chance with real money and the AC scratches.

risaxseph
May 2, 2016, 01:50 AM
Episode 4 story has no translation, I believe they want to finish the main parts Episodes 1-3 before they move onto the next one.

Also player shops are the only place to get most costumes, unless you want to take a chance with real money and the AC scratches.

Thanks. Looked; dont have the money for much just yet. Tried some AC and so far no clothing; I tend to fail at life though so I am most likely doing it wrong XD.

Does anyone have info for the other questions? Also I asked elsewhere about this but wanted to pose the question here; so Forest Exploration Hard Mode is probably the most useful place to get the modules for that area to unlock past level 30 (Unlock Level Cap 1)

Meseta; how does make lots :3

Heh... Also looking for new friends to play with... I posted a return thread in the Lounge forum but I am unsure how often people check that (if ever heh...)

Fall_Breaker
May 2, 2016, 02:15 AM
Hello, for unlocking hard modes it will involve usually getting 3 different device types, which i believe 30 is the first 3 free roam stages again on hard difficulty.

As far as making money youll have to wait until you unlock the harder Time attack client orders and extreme ones from Klotho at 50. Just do all you Koffie CO and arks quests until you unlock all the stages. Also worth noting that in EP 4 where you start now by default, new map Tokyo unlcoks by progressing the story through the story board from the person at the bridge you spawned in at.( just keep talking to her until you do them all, much easier now).

You could just check in game or ask in crowded lobby's who is recruiting, i prefer solo cuz reasons but thats your best bet imo.

Like i said tho, just keep doing your daily quests, and CO's as you unlock them and youll be 50 really quick. Tower defense and in the driving rain are very good for using EXP boosts on to level, youll be there before you know it.

Also, get the New type weapons if you can until you can craft a red weapon, red weapons are now the cheapest and strongest weps until you get a good 12 star nox weap or 13 star. You need to unlock their potential tho otherwise they arent better. And do your weekly Zieg for passes and a cheap 11 star starter unit set, the purple weps are bad though dont bother with those. Good luck!

Sirius-91
May 2, 2016, 02:30 AM

Nope. It's all prepped and primed and ready to go (CH1). Unfinished parts of Ep3 will need dialog scripts pulled from the game, manually.

Konquer
May 2, 2016, 11:18 PM
i think the website arks-layer.com is pretty self-explanatory on how to install the game.

for teams you may want to look on the vidphone, theres an option where you can see the list of teams recruiting and their recruitment notes. so u can just message the leader/managers or apply directly when u see one u like

risaxseph
May 3, 2016, 04:50 PM
I am looking for some friends since all the folks I use to play with are gone now. I have a couple of RL friends playing with me but when those two people are not online it would be great to have people to play with :D