PDA

View Full Version : You ever made a purchase so regrettable that your whole day got ruined by it?

shagia
May 2, 2016, 11:23 PM
I did!

https://0x0.st/NKW.png

silo1991
May 2, 2016, 11:44 PM
i did with with a male suit that looked like a desert bandit i didnt liked how the chest was exposed , fortunately days later i found a body paint the skeleton one and then i was happy :D

[Ayumi]
May 3, 2016, 12:12 AM
I never have. Never have once as I'm picky as fucking hell.
Also...
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/oEtcW/f74fc8bffe.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

MightyHarken
May 3, 2016, 12:17 AM
I bought a Strix weapon camo for 6million, next day it was going on for 600k

Kiboune
May 3, 2016, 12:24 AM
Yes. 8m for this...
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Military-Belt.jpg

NephyrisX
May 3, 2016, 12:42 AM
Altina Long, not because it's ugly but because it doesn't fit my character.

Fortunately, I bought it now during the Golden Week. Before that it was going for 15 million.

Zyrusticae
May 3, 2016, 01:17 AM
I never spend enough money at once to be able to regret it.

LordKaiser
May 3, 2016, 01:24 AM
Buying underwear just to,get a free one that is practically no underwear launched with the Riva so I could had saved 6 million more to buy a Shadow Riva base wear so I had to settle with Night Blue Riva...

wefwq
May 3, 2016, 01:36 AM
Selvaria long, it doesn't look too good on my character.
Wasted my entire bank too, so i just lost my morale for entire week or so back then.

KazukiQZ
May 3, 2016, 01:38 AM
Miyuki Long Hair, the hair part clip too much and doesn't flow smoothly at all.
The bang part also clips alot with the cheek =w=
Rip 15m...

Rainoffire
May 3, 2016, 03:01 AM
Returner 2, bought a couple before the bugged unit was discovered.
Spent a couple 10 millions worth, only to have the price take a massive dive in one day...

Bought a head accessory, that looked awesome on another player, horrendous on mine.

Bought the radient camo for 3 million, then price drops to 800k.

Keilyn
May 3, 2016, 04:22 AM
LOTS AND LOTS of PURCHASES....

PSO2 Related
~Buying a weapon in the playershop to find that grinding a shitty version of it was easier than what i paid for it....
~Buying any costume in which low and high light oversaturated...
~Buying anything I used only once to screenshot or to try out, and then found myself not using ever again....
~Anytime I bought something High and it was Low the next day.....

Non-PSO2 related
Synth Generator - Updating this was prone to feedback and I absolutely hated how that triggered during looping. However being able to put in Pitched+Controlled Feedback was priceless as a major "Fuck You" down the line.
Transfader - $120 down the drain for something that failed to mention that it does not have its own DAC and needed to run off a manual analog DAC . Spent another $130 on a DAC that also worked with Crossfade to make this golden...... Then all my Systems did not pick this up and I was pissed severely until I found out that it doesnt need to be picked up in order to sound....then it became a miracle.
N-TwinAMP - NEVER FUCKING AGAIN!!! Turn those things around and you will regret it. Put it in your face and you will wonder why Dual-Tube Amps existed for a short-while... However, if you create a manual Filter, and put heatsinks where they need to be, and connect it to a good Sub... t hey will blow the top Metal Amps out of the water......while losing peace of mind forever at the notion that only ONE TUBE needs to blow in order to ruin your day.
CYnista Golden - A perfect example that even someone with my IQ makes the most idiotic and profound mistakes on the face of this blasted Hemisphere!! I guess the only intelligent thing behind this whole thing is actually being able to gloat at making a Hemisphere or Planet Wide Mistake by opinion and I am sure that takes some degree of mastery to achieve. Many "PRO TIPS" were learned that day, and it was a day that vengeance was achieved and absolutely no flying fucks were given... ^_^

SilkaN
May 3, 2016, 04:23 AM
Female voice 105 for 3.8m, the next day it got revived and was 230k.

ZerotakerZX
May 3, 2016, 05:19 AM
I've bought pair of eyes of M size, decided it was too small and bought another one of L size for nearly same ammount and only then I was happy.

JCry
May 3, 2016, 06:02 AM
I bought a challenge doll in CM1 at Interval 2 but didn't die so had 3 challenge dolls at M7. Rip those grinders, never getting them back.

TehCubey
May 3, 2016, 06:25 AM
I bought hairstyles and accessories I never even used, and not for cheap too.

I bought hairstyles and accessories that costed millions (10+), and went down in price to 1m or less in 24 hours.

But I regret nothing. Making meseta in this game is not a big problem, it's all easy come, easy go. And my collection of esthe items gets only larger in time.

Nitro Vordex
May 3, 2016, 10:58 AM
I bought premium.

Anduril
May 3, 2016, 11:03 AM
Before shop previews showed hairstyles and accessories, I bought the Megurine Luka hair. Upon seeing it (having to have used the ticket), I regretted it so much.

shagia
May 3, 2016, 11:15 AM
I bought premium.

https://0x0.st/NNM.png

SteveCZ
May 3, 2016, 11:37 AM
I bought premium.

Best answer of the thread. :roll:

Keilyn
May 3, 2016, 12:33 PM
thanks to all of these updates, premium feels almost useless now....

Alenoir
May 3, 2016, 01:35 PM
Eternal F Layer, when it first came out.

To this day I've only seriously used it twice, and switched to something else pretty soon.

NephyrisX
May 3, 2016, 01:37 PM
Premium is still useful for getting that extra storage to store Affix fodder and Eggs, plus all the Weapon Passes you can never acquire otherwise.