PDA

View Full Version : LF What are you doing for fun these days?

ZerotakerZX
May 5, 2016, 12:18 AM
Like Gattermehart I'm a little upset with lack of worthy foes. I kinda like the controls, the battle mechanics and stuff, but... I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of asses.

Free fields are too easy as they are. SoloEX are mastered and not that good to farm. UQs are clearable in solo too, but not farmable this way as well.
Gran Prix can be fun once in a while with a nice buddies, EQs too, but the good ones are pre-scheduled.
So, like many of us here noticing, there is a lack of 'endgame content' if I'm getting the sense of the word correctly.

So if you wanna play PSO2 this instant, and not any other game, what would you do once logged in?

risaxseph
May 5, 2016, 12:24 AM
Your all out of aliens to kill and I am all out of friends to play PSO with (Nice "They Live" reference mate.)

final_attack
May 5, 2016, 12:25 AM
Running UQ sometimes, as HuSu (without mates usually, thanks to Su's and Seiga Sword's HP Regen) .... and usual normal run in EQ and other maps as GuRa.

Evangelion X.XX
May 5, 2016, 12:34 AM
For fun?

Hmm... not really sure.

All I know is that I do nothing but spam UQs for souls so I can sell them (aside from affixing Mod/Flict fodders to sell); but that aside, I do find UQs to be the most "fun" content.

Challenge Mode can be fun sometimes too (hit or miss), but other times, too much of a headache depending on your MPA.

Tunga
May 5, 2016, 12:37 AM
Play another game

risaxseph
May 5, 2016, 12:38 AM
Play another game

This forum needs more of these responses. XD

oratank
May 5, 2016, 12:41 AM
dress up waifu/husbando? no?

ZerotakerZX
May 5, 2016, 12:44 AM
Play another game
It's an easy solution, but what if I want to play THIS game atm, as i've stated before?

dress up waifu/husbando? no?

Playing dress up is more of a boy's thing in this virtual world. I'm wearing the same outfit from almost the day one.

Running UQ sometimes, as HuSu (without mates usually, thanks to Su's and Seiga Sword's HP Regen) .... and usual normal run in EQ and other maps as GuRa.

Wow, that's twisted!

isCasted
May 5, 2016, 12:53 AM
fixed.

HOW DARE YOU LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE??? I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH MYSELF, ALL OF YOU ARE JUST WRONG!

*salt intensifies*

final_attack
May 5, 2016, 12:54 AM
Wow, that's twisted!

It's a whole new gameplay though. And I build them as tank.
Most of the time, 60 or so damage taken, with some attacks only did 1 damage lol

And, yes I build Tank HuSu specifically for UQ (casual run ..... solo or group), not gonna use it outside of it (other EQ is no go) :o

ZerotakerZX
May 5, 2016, 12:59 AM
It's a whole new gameplay though. And I build them as tank.
Most of the time, 60 or so damage taken, with some attacks only did 1 damage lol

And, yes I build Tank HuSu specifically for UQ (casual run ..... solo or group), not gonna use it outside of it (other EQ is no go) :o

Yes, I can see the point.

HOW DARE YOU LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE??? I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH MYSELF, ALL OF YOU ARE JUST WRONG!

*salt intensifies*

You should not reacted at all, it's a poor-made trolling.

Tyaph
May 5, 2016, 01:09 AM
I guess I've been thinking about gearing classes other than my main lately. I do collection sheets for those classes.

Altiea
May 5, 2016, 01:18 AM
Actually getting good gear. I've been playing since pre-Braver and I'm still sorely undergeared in pretty much everything.

... Also, Black Nyack. Guilty pleasure.

CoWorker
May 5, 2016, 01:22 AM
Completing some new Weapon Sheets (which is the only thing that brought me back from hiatus) and stockpiling different kinds of NT Nox weapons

Enforcer MKV
May 5, 2016, 01:54 AM
Grabbing some upgrades via the NT weapon system. I hated the old grinding system with a burning passion; so this new system is extremely welcome. It's actually making me think of doing Affixing, which I also hate, since I now have more money to actually use on it.

Oh, and leveling my six characters. *Ahem*

Game can be surprisingly fun when you completely ignore the meta and just go crazy the way you want. Much to the chagrin of a few people.

Zeroem
May 5, 2016, 03:01 AM
Doing something productive. Either gathering fodders or mesetas (thinking of building an 5s unit with +100 or 105 SRT-ATK for general use, because I am that lazy to switch armor pieces everytime changing classes), or put some skill training in class weapons (by only using said weapon for 5 maps or so) while doing DOs

That, or just do some vidphone check for future purchase. And do some amateur-ish translation at the untranslated story for my own material (recently digging around Itsuki and Rina's quest dialogues; and Aika)

wefwq
May 5, 2016, 03:35 AM
F12 > Log Out
and then play different game, at least until next game update.

or maybe play dressup game using level 6 grapic at 15fps and very loud toasty noise.

AutumnChronicle
May 5, 2016, 04:07 AM
Trying to make my character look super kinky but whacky by using supposedly sexy outfits with joke accessories.

Don't you know that's how power levels work on Oracle? The more skin you show, the more powerful you are. That's why Matoi is always showing her underboobs.

Neith
May 5, 2016, 02:32 PM
Occasionally do weapon sheets and wait for decent emergency quests. That about sums it up :disapprove:

FireswordRus
May 5, 2016, 03:54 PM
soloing on raid boss, playing w/o UI

ZerotakerZX
May 5, 2016, 08:51 PM
soloing on raid boss, playing w/o UI

Destroying teams too.

Tunga
May 5, 2016, 09:02 PM
It's an easy solution, but what if I want to play THIS game atm, as i've stated before?

Play with your waifu, play some more with your waifu, go to B1, eh maybe solo UQ or some EQ boss, get bored, dress your waifu a bit, alt+F4 and select yes.

NoobSpectre
May 5, 2016, 09:41 PM
Playing for fun?

Any quest that involves inviting friend partners, or sending thumbs up.

If I have money, scratch some AC. If no, trade cubes for tickets.

SteveCZ
May 5, 2016, 09:55 PM
Right now just EQ, getting harkotan stones, and TA (every day).
Had a little LA shopping due to revivals.

Sonaos
May 6, 2016, 12:57 AM
Me, personally, I like to spend my time goofing off with friends, dancing around in my room and dressing my characters in all manner of outfits. Then take 20,000 screenshots.

Sometimes I just like booting PSO2 and doing nothing of any real value. Maybe it's just my attachment to seeing my characters doing all manner of crazy things, but the game has an undeniable charm for me that I can't stay away from for too long.

Zyrusticae
May 6, 2016, 01:05 AM
See, this problem is completely alien to me atm.

I haven't leveled all of my classes to 75, and I am far, FAR from being able to afford all the LAs and accessory tickets I want. Well, doesn't help that I only recently got back into the game after a years-long (literally) hiatus.

Also, I started a new character and basically started over, albeit not from scratch because TWINKING, BABY! *ahem*

It's decent enough fun. Game's still really easy, but the constant progression keeps me well-occupied.

Sesheenku
May 6, 2016, 01:16 AM
Well I've been away for two years so consequently I suck again.

Mecha kitties kicked my ass really hard in UQ today, I'll have PTSD every time I see one now..

Anyways I typically spam SHAQ 50 risk for a shot at the new 13's, VHAQ to level up lowbie classes, and yeah that's pretty much it.

I love that the game has always encouraged the player base to do specific quests but it's gotten to the point where that's only a handful of quests. You really do see the same things everyday.

That said I can keep going happily as long as I have goals and since when I left 10 stars were the big thing I am severely lacking in Orbit/Austere weps.

So yeah... basically I do anything that helps me get closer to Orbit/Auster/Revo

I'm getting back to strength slowly but I have a strong suspicion by the time I can get an austere it might be outdated.

I say that because suddenly they're practically handing out 13's to players, it seems like they're trying to gear us up for something?

Zysets
May 6, 2016, 02:47 AM
I've been catching up on the matter boards. Believe it or not I never finished Episode 1, and I've been playing for years now! Gives me something to works towards, and the story IS fun.

Besides that I play with my friends or just play as my secondary character, who I've been trying to level recently.

BWS-1
May 6, 2016, 10:46 AM
Doing the closest thing to actual PSO2 experience without playing PSO2 (because I'm a pleb who's still dreaming for a 'non-nihongo' version of that thing):

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/

Messing around in there, thinking I have awesome builds but probably doesn't. Though I DID try to make a tactical tank... not sure how viable that would be, especially given how everyone and their moms seem to be all about ATK. Surely they know more than me, a dude who's extensive PSO2 experience is limited to the internationally released Character Creator FROM 2012. Can't believe I wrote an entire review about the thing back then...

Anyway, I'll go make more coffee.

TaigaUC
May 6, 2016, 09:27 PM
I've been playing Dark Souls 3.

Shirai
May 6, 2016, 09:51 PM
Annoy the hell out of my team