PDA

View Full Version : Ship Looking for friends on Ship 4

Crizyntch
May 6, 2016, 04:48 PM
So I just came back to this game, and most of my friends on Ship 4 has already stopped playing. is there anyone here on ship 4 and maybe we can play together.

ID : Crizyntch

catwat
May 7, 2016, 07:28 AM
Theres a team called baka gaijins. I think those are english players :o

tehfusion
May 7, 2016, 09:53 AM
Hello.

I'm the current team master of Baka Gaijins, an English-speaking team on Ship 4. We have members from all over the world — the UK, the US, the Philippines, Singapore, Japan, etc. We have a Discord group which we use to stay in contact outside of the game, and a Discord bot that provides notifications about upcoming events.

You're welcome to join us if you'd like! Just let me know and I can send you an invite, or alternatively you could submit a team join request from the visiphone and a manager will add you to the team.

There are several other English teams on Ship 4 that you could consider joining instead, if you prefer. The other main team that I'm aware of is "NO", but there are definitely some others.

Crizyntch
May 8, 2016, 07:22 PM
Yes, I'd be happy to join you!

Acually, I've sent you pm about it and whispered you in game, but you doesn't seems to notice it.

So, I might as well post again here that your team is locked, and you'll have to invite me in, thanks!