PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Phantom Yamato, a sail to new experience!

sparab
May 10, 2016, 02:17 PM
Behold, Yamato the phantom ship soon shall set sail.
For what once was revered now is to be feared.
In a gloomy and stormy night, fantasy spreads its wings.
Between past and future we have to fight.

http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up187231.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
"Bow down! Time for confession!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

The featured new experience largest boss enemy ever made in history has finally arrived!
Combined the dramatic intro film, awesome vocal sing, and intense AIS combat, there is no way sega can screw up[SPOILER]...right?

Similar to Eloser and PD raid, the yamato EQ consists two parts.
You will first advance towards yamato on foot, fight zombies and bears, and ultimately disable yamato cannons, which are not weak to wind.
...But hagito green will merge with yamato, escape to the sky and repair the cannons. Operation ocean freeze is a totally waste of time.

AIS also received some upgrade: a boost pack for long distance movement and a photon blaster that can be use midair.
Because EP4 programmers cannot figure out how to enable WB jamming, the weak blaster is removed but you can use the photon blizzard, for cinematic effect.

This EQ can be completed twice on the same ship. Players will also receive rare drop boost effect upon completion.

For a limited time, you can obtain yamato *13 through collect files. These files last 6 weeks and can only be progressed in yamato EQ.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/81016.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Cyber Meteor
May 10, 2016, 02:58 PM
I can't believe you forgot "During AIS fight, Yamato gains weakness to Wind" :-D

Poyonche
May 10, 2016, 03:55 PM
"Emergency Broadcast! We've detected very dangerous readings from planet Earth ! Dark Falz [Emerald iTablet] appearance, along with its iYamato Battleship is imminent !"

Ahem.

You forgot to mention the fact that a battleship from 1940 is able to destroy gundams from the future. :wacko:

https://i.imgflip.com/13x6zd.jpg

Raujinn
May 10, 2016, 04:53 PM
Tbf the real Yamato didn't have multiple laser cannons and giant fuck-off spinning laser swords under it.

It also couldn't fly.

e: Or the ability to launch MULTIPLE NUKES or survive the blast unscathed.

eclipser
May 10, 2016, 05:35 PM
Oh god I want to play this EQ....

Does anyone know around which times it will be playable? ^^;

Poyonche
May 10, 2016, 05:40 PM
It... It didn't ? Man I'm so disappointed. :(

Also it wasn't able to summon multiple planes to defend it, nor auto-repair its cannons. :wacko:

On a more serious note, I'm looking forward this EQ SEGA, don't disappoint me once again. :v

TaigaUC
May 10, 2016, 08:04 PM
Can't wait for the new experience of killing old Tokyo enemies.

sparab
May 10, 2016, 08:11 PM
I can't believe you forgot "During AIS fight, Yamato gains weakness to Wind" :-D

And the meta will be charge zanverus at teleport and phonton blaster on start.
Purely ingenious.

Does anyone know around which times it will be playable? ^^;

20:00 JST as always

Korima
May 10, 2016, 09:31 PM

Yeah, that part looks boring as a fuck, I thinke for that this will be A quest I will beat twice.

wefwq
May 10, 2016, 09:38 PM
Better play the EQ while using borderless screen setting for max immersion.

ArcaneTechs
May 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
Hasn't even been half a year yet and your considering Tokyo enemies "old". woah

Altiea
May 10, 2016, 10:22 PM
Hasn't even been half a year yet and your considering Tokyo enemies "old". woah

I'm guessing "recycled" is the better word, since they aren't old, but reused.

sparab
May 10, 2016, 10:25 PM
But we are still fighting rockbears after 4 years!

Update Preview at 4gamer
http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012075/20160502061/

Close Up! Hagito the Emerald Fleet Admiral! *Suggested Serving

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012075/20160502061/SS/025.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012075/20160502061/SS/026.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012075/20160502061/SS/027.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012075/20160502061/SS/028.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

ArcaneTechs
May 10, 2016, 10:34 PM
But we are still fighting rockbears after 4 years!

Rockbear is our first, you never forget your first! Phantom Rockbear out of the question tho

Vatallus
May 10, 2016, 10:57 PM
Ignoring all the fantasy related stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if Yamato could survive at least 1 nuke. If Nagato could then Yamato should.

... Probably not as many as Yamato fires in that EQ though. Probably 2, unless Yamato honestly had that much more armor than Nagato. Probably didn't.

SteveCZ
May 10, 2016, 11:03 PM
Why does this sea kind of thing leading me to kancolle collab (not a chance I guess..). :-o

Great Pan
May 10, 2016, 11:21 PM
The only Yamato I accept is The Space Battleship YA-MA-TOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not that Kantai shipslut. Nostalgia wins.

arokidaaron
May 10, 2016, 11:22 PM
*Checks link, sees new Seiga series are a Collection sheet. Rages because i've been saving up stones for the DB.

Like really, I didn't know they're gonna be a Collection sheet thing and now i feel like i've wasted time on saving/collection stones :-(

Zorak000
May 10, 2016, 11:36 PM
Why are the boat TMGs also cat-themed

I mean, I think it's great, but why only the TMGs?

Xaeris
May 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
Oh, the new Earth weapons are going to run on NT grinding after all. Figured they were going to get grandfathered in under the old system with the previous half of their series. Also, those Yamato knuckles are perhaps the dumbest, yet brilliant thing I've seen implemented in this game.

Sirius-91
May 11, 2016, 02:33 AM
Oh, the new Earth weapons are going to run on NT grinding after all. Figured they were going to get grandfathered in under the old system with the previous half of their series. Also, those Yamato knuckles are perhaps the dumbest, yet brilliant thing I've seen implemented in this game.

ALL future 13's will use NT. RIP old system.

Perfect Chaos
May 11, 2016, 02:52 AM
Update Preview at 4gamer
http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012075/20160502061/I wonder what the "Yamato Factor" affix ability does. Or did SEGA already mention something about it?

Altiea
May 11, 2016, 02:54 AM
I wonder what the "Yamato Factor" affix ability does. Or did SEGA already mention something about it?

There was a post about it some time ago. It apparently gives a pitiful stat boost, but it's not counted as a Soul, so you can affix it with a Soul at the same time.

arokidaaron
May 11, 2016, 03:34 AM
Heads up, required *12 weapons for AIS and yamato file sheet that are bought from stone shop aren't counted.

NightfallG
May 11, 2016, 03:40 AM
ALL future 13's will use NT. RIP old system.

Thank fuck for that. Anything that saves me the headache of Dudu luck in some way or another is good.

Rakurai
May 11, 2016, 03:52 AM
There was a post about it some time ago. It apparently gives a pitiful stat boost, but it's not counted as a Soul, so you can affix it with a Soul at the same time.

Yamato Factor is +10 S-ATK and T-ATK, +20 R-ATK, +20 HP, +1 PP.

Seems pretty legit to me, especially for ranged weapons.

Poyonche
May 11, 2016, 05:48 AM
"Emergency alert issued. At Earth, it confirmed the occurrence sign of a super-huge reaction. Currently, it is in strategy preparation."

-Google Translate, based on the Japanese EQ announcement in-game.

sparab
May 11, 2016, 06:14 AM
Come on higito, even magatsu is better than this

HentaiLolicon
May 11, 2016, 06:16 AM
^
dafuq is this battleship, i will go get a serious facepalm now

Rakurai
May 11, 2016, 06:33 AM
I can't even tell what I'm getting hit by half the time.

I'm glad the instakill attack is totally inconsequential aside from having to revive after, because it's extremely difficult to focus on destroying the missiles when you have the ship spamming its several dozen laser cannons at everyone.

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 06:34 AM
Don't know if it's because I'm half-asleep, but did anyone else find that underwhelming?
The AIS phase feels like it has no risk for failure and kinda ends abruptly with no climax.
We don't even get to "kill" Hagrid Femto or whatever his name is.

NephyrisX
My problem lies with the second phase where the AIS feels strangely sluggish and the controls are awkward to say the least. That, and the entire block is lagging like crazy.

SteveCZ
Welps... I don't know what to say. That AIS navigation is ... sigh.

Not really doing the weapon collection as well, so, I hope there's something worth to get other than that.

nguuuquaaa
May 11, 2016, 06:39 AM
I can't even tell what I'm getting hit by half the time.

At least you can tell half.
I don't even know why for the entire EQ.

HentaiLolicon
May 11, 2016, 06:41 AM
^, projectiles from turrets.
I will go take another facepalm. Such lame EQ

NephyrisX
May 11, 2016, 06:41 AM
I think part of the problem is that everyone was lagging like crazy and can't see the stuff that's been hitting me.

Is anyone else lagging as well during the EQ?

cheapgunner
May 11, 2016, 06:43 AM
Will someone tell me if the Gal EQ can drop gold badges again? Or if Anga can drop ares stones?

The EQ wouldn't be such a eltdown if most of what your fighting wasn't covered with missile and laser spam with the ship diving into and out of the water like a dplphin every 20-30 sec.

Xaeris
May 11, 2016, 06:43 AM
The presentation of the whole thing is super slick, I have to give it that. The experience of the actual mission on the other hand...I dunno. Generally speaking, I like the AIS. I have fun using it in TD3, TD4 and Magatsu. I do not have fun using it here. And let's not even talk about phase 1. I mean, props to Sega for trying to innovate, but this EQ is not their finest work as far as the actual gameplay goes.

Aine
May 11, 2016, 06:45 AM
2/10 don't bother reinstalling game

EvilMag
May 11, 2016, 06:46 AM
Well that was fucking dumb

oratank
May 11, 2016, 06:48 AM
phase 1 is lame may be my mpa have a bit op gear :/

ais phase is ok for the nuke phase i thought you can stay still you need hit and run for slashing nuke 1 hit and dash out to avoid laser lock

Evangelion X.XX
May 11, 2016, 06:49 AM
Don't know if it's because I'm half-asleep, but did anyone else find that underwhelming?
The AIS phase feels like it has no risk for failure and kinda ends abruptly with no climax.
We don't even get to "kill" Hagrid Femto or whatever his name is.

The EQ is really underwhelming; too easy if I may say so, and yeah, there's no climax.

First Phase: bring a techer or force for zondeel and do whatever.
Second Phase: destroy first the shiny-target and then just destroy whatever.

AIS controls are fine to me:

F3 on keyboard for AIS-Jet-Pack-Rocket-Boost/very important to get around (I like how you only need to push it once unlike AIS dashing),
F4 for the usual High-Jump (and to dodge stuff),
F2 for the usual Freeze,
F1 for the usual Blaster.

Vatallus
Well, sure the risk of losing is a lot less. Though Yamato is capable of actually focusing down the top DPS players. Unlike Magatsu who just swings arms at them. AIS controls were fine for me after figuring out which boost I should use at what moment. Though I think just straight up dashing might be the only way to dodge the energy balls from those huge guns when Yamato decides it wants you dead.

NephyrisX
I feel like they didn't take many risks with the first phase. They could have make use of the speed boosters for so much more than just a few seconds of avoiding artillery bombardment.

As for the second phase, the problems lies with the awkward handling of the AIS. If I weren't fighting the controls (at least for the first time playing the EQ), I would enjoy Yamato better.

I am also a bit more than annoyed at the lag. Did anyone experience lag playing on the Extra Hard servers?

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2016, 06:53 AM
This was easy, but them guren zombies can take hits. Even from me. They seem tougher than ult small fry.

EQ in general is a resounding 'eh'.

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 06:55 AM
Didn't lag at all.

I wrote a shitty guide.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3354423

HentaiLolicon
May 11, 2016, 06:56 AM
This was easy, but them guren zombies can take hits. Even from me. They seem tougher than ult small fry.

EQ in general is a resounding 'eh'.
How so. My pug was like rekt them instantly right after spawning

Chidori
May 11, 2016, 06:58 AM
Got a 13* AIS Rifle in our First Yamato EQ run lol
http://gunvalk.saik0.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22&p=5850#p5850

morkie
May 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
so NT weapons of this new 13*....

Evangelion X.XX
May 11, 2016, 07:04 AM

Gratz on the Rifle.

Also noticed on your page Kos-Mos, which is awesome (I'm a huge Xenogears/Xenosaga fan, and of course, Eva fan).

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2016, 07:04 AM
How so. My pug was like rekt them instantly right after spawning

Your pug MPA. As in multiple people.

When I got a straggler alone that people forgot about, I think I had to put more gurens into him than I do for goldras (granted, they have a weak point)

sparab
May 11, 2016, 07:05 AM
Missile rain can be dodged if you have enough PP, and yamato is shielded during this phrase.
The hardest part is getting used to this new hi boost which is band to what was used to be jump.

...And story board update that nobody cares

Weiss9029
May 11, 2016, 07:06 AM
Not to be picky, but that isn't a AIS rifle

Sora3100
May 11, 2016, 07:08 AM
My first run got stuck after the first emerald tablet captain.
What a great game.

Chidori
May 11, 2016, 07:08 AM
here are some pics of our first Yamato EQ run xD
http://gunvalk.saik0.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22&start=880

doomdragon83
May 11, 2016, 07:15 AM
got an AIS Saber+5
not bad except I wanted a gun to drop, or even a gunslash. Oh well.

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 07:16 AM
My first run got stuck after the first emerald tablet captain.
What a great game.

Probably a bad area host.

Chidori
May 11, 2016, 07:16 AM
Not to be picky, but that isn't a AIS rifle
Close enough xD :-P

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 07:29 AM
My initial impression was "this is their worst boss EQ yet".
I think it really emphasizes just how terrible the current directors are.

There's almost nothing to learn. There's no real sense of urgency, nothing to protect. No risk.
If you get blown up, just run back. Pretty mindless. Kind of offensively so. Do they really think this is what people want from PSO2?
Lack of climax is super disappointing. I immediately thought, "Huh? That's it?"

There's a two run limit, and it probably takes at least 10 minutes even in a good group anyway.
I'd imagine you'd only get one extra run in at most, if you have another account to do so.
So it doesn't really matter if everyone sucks balls. Only your boost tickets will weep.

I hope that's not SEGA's way of "fixing" the strength gap between players:
Making everything eat up around the same amount of time regardless of skill/strength.

Zorak000
May 11, 2016, 07:31 AM
like what did you expect; it's an emergency quest, so you can't always guarantee who is around, and if someone disconnects well they are left in the dust since we are on a time limit here.

if they want to add a difficult raid boss that you can actually fail; it would have to be something you can try again and on your own terms

basically, this game would be a lot better off if they got rid of emergency quests and do anything else that lets people play the game on their own terms

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 07:34 AM
When they showed it on the livestream, they failed midway, so I bet everyone assumed there'd be some kind of flashy climax after the AIS sequence.

Kondibon
May 11, 2016, 07:34 AM
if they want to add a difficult raid boss that you can actually fail; it would have to be something you can try again and on your own terms
While I agree, Let's not forget Loser and Magatsu...

Xaeris
May 11, 2016, 07:36 AM
lol, opening day Loser. Now there was an ordeal.

sparab
May 11, 2016, 07:36 AM
Yamato raid is, well, made to target new and returned players who are neither skilled or geared.
Lacking no real danger is, well, pretty much to any EQ except TD/Magatsu. And first time loser, maybe.

Although I do hope a enhanced yamato in the future and AIS time/respawn limit.

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 07:41 AM
I dunno. Loser and Magatsu still feel more exciting to me than this.

sparab
May 11, 2016, 07:43 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=8887

And of course the barriers forget to disappear once in a while. I would except another emergency maint sometime soon.

Zorak000
May 11, 2016, 07:44 AM
While I agree, Let's not forget Loser and Magatsu...

what I am saying is that

wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to worry about getting all of our runs in before the half hour

to not have to worry about that one person with an ungrinded 10* weapon slowing the group down (unless you are in danger of hitting the quest's time limit)

to be able to run stuff like magatsu whenever you had a group together, instead of only when SEGA says so? I mean, there would have to be some limitations on it like maybe you stop getting drops/exp from the quest after a set number of runs a week, but even then you can still run it with any friends that still havent gotten all of their runs done yet, perhaps still getting a quest clear reward or something for your trouble

sparab
May 11, 2016, 07:47 AM
what I am saying is that

wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to worry about getting all of our runs in before the half hour

to not have to worry about that one person with an ungrinded 10* weapon slowing the group down (unless you are in danger of hitting the quest's time limit)

Would also be nice to make 12 player party which is never going to happen
Sega favors pug that is.

Evangelion X.XX
May 11, 2016, 07:48 AM
I think what makes this EQ pretty lame is that there's no sense of urgency/danger like the TDs. I mean, you can't lose.

But oh well, it's easy loot/cubes so whatever.

Meteor Weapon
May 11, 2016, 07:50 AM
Drops are just as bad.

Sora3100
May 11, 2016, 07:54 AM
Probably a bad area host.

I really doubt it is
and I uploaded it here:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgaIdf0ub_c[/SPOILER-BOX]

And of course the barriers forget to disappear once in a while. I would except another emergency maint sometime soon.

Well, there you have it

Zeroem
May 11, 2016, 07:57 AM
Hmmmmm, what can I say about this EQ?

Well, not really what I have in mind, but it's okay........ish.
- First phase is.....well, exist. EXP rate is sweet though.
- AIS phase is mixed bag. Yamato can actually punish players, but no direct repercussions......unless waiting for 5 seconds. Map is actually smaller than expected.
- That booster dash hopefully become permanent addition.
- Soundtrack is good
- The lag is not good

I guess......I kind of agree that this EQ is not the 'killer EQ' of EP4. It's more like a warm-up phase for EP4. And with that in mind.......eh, it's good enough. Still think that this is going to be the 'Magatsu' of EP4. And stop with Wild Easter loot methods!

Agastya
May 11, 2016, 08:01 AM

how the fuck does something like this get past testing

did they test this at all

do they even have testers

what the shit do they do in their office all day. spin in their office chairs? throw darts at a class dartboard to see what should get the next unneeded damage boost? jack it to female costume concept art?

how do you fuck up this badly on something you've been hyping up for months

doomdragon83
May 11, 2016, 08:07 AM
lag super strong in this eq

nevershootme
May 11, 2016, 08:30 AM
all that hype has led to nothing.

dr apocalipsis
May 11, 2016, 08:41 AM
Got 13* warning at my 4th run.

Stupid parfait.

Hrith
May 11, 2016, 08:51 AM
Mission is as boring, trivial and unchallenging as any emergency.

The Collection File for Yamato kills goes up way too slowly. SEGA may not even be aware that we need SIX weapons to max them out. I'm not sure how I'll get six SCN dual blades before this Collection File is removed from the game...

It will have taken SEGA two weeks to ruin one of the best ideas they have ever had by adding yet more RNG and emergency-only access to it. Kudos.

Aine
May 11, 2016, 08:56 AM
There's no strategic depth, you can already 4-run it easily with no plan. What a waste of time.

Got 13* warning at my 4th run.

Stupid parfait.

I'm actually more interested in this since they said there would be new parfaits. What does it do?

arokidaaron
May 11, 2016, 08:57 AM
I'm actually more interested in this since they said there would be new parfaits. What does it do?

My friend says it increases damage when your pet is near.

sparab
May 11, 2016, 09:00 AM
The Collection File for Yamato kills goes up way too slowly. SEGA may not even be aware that we need SIX weapons to max them out. I'm not sure how I'll get six SCN dual blades before this Collection File is removed from the game...

Technically speaking, you need 9-10 yamato kills to complete one weapon. And 3 weapons would do if you don't mind the 3% weapon damage at +32.
It is possible to get three +35 in six weeks but I won't count on EQ schedule after first 2 weeks.

Saagonsa
May 11, 2016, 09:03 AM
Even if it isn't anything approaching difficult, I still found this EQ fairly enjoyable. Much more fun than fighting Magatsu or Elder, in my opinion. Very well choreographed, at least.

Selphea
May 11, 2016, 09:06 AM
At 380% RDR (i.e. total 4.8x), each EQ pop gives 30.42% of the required Yamatos. Means another 46% RDR is needed to get it the Yamato bar to 33.33%.

The rest are Tokyo Free Field mobs which is no big deal TBH.

Is there a way to squeeze out another 46% RDR without using the 300% from the cash shop? I can think of Lucky Rise + Premium Drink but that's nowhere near 46%. Afaik, Temptation doesn't boost RDR, only item drop rate.

Saagonsa
May 11, 2016, 09:09 AM
At 350% RDR (i.e. total 4.5x), each EQ pop gives 30% of the required Yamatos. Means another 45% RDR is needed to get it the Yamato bar to 33%.

The rest are Tokyo Free Field mobs which is no big deal TBH.

Is there a way to squeeze out another 45% RDR without using the 300% from the cash shop? I can think of Lucky Rise + Premium Drink but that's nowhere near 45%. Afaik, Temptation doesn't boost RDR, only item drop rate.

Temptation and lucky rise both boost RDR.

Xaelouse
May 11, 2016, 09:10 AM
I dont really care if this EQ is good or bad, they need to fix up non-EQ content

EvilMag
May 11, 2016, 09:11 AM
the 711 donuts give 50% rare drop I believe

or was it 25% too tired to get back on.

doomdragon83
May 11, 2016, 09:28 AM
25% RDR & 50% EXP for 10 minutes.

Selphea
May 11, 2016, 09:31 AM
Do they stack with Triboost + 250%?

This site says Temptation and LR3 don't count as RDR though: https://sites.google.com/site/pso2db/home/drops or do they affect collection files?

Saagonsa
May 11, 2016, 09:47 AM
Do they stack with Triboost + 250%?

This site says Temptation and LR3 don't count as RDR though: https://sites.google.com/site/pso2db/home/drops or do they affect collection files?

I wouldn't take pso2db's word on a lot of things. They seem to have a lot of wrong info, or so I'm told. Unless I'm misreading things the affixes themselves say they boost RDR http://i.imgur.com/oqS2lbF.png

SilkaN
May 11, 2016, 09:51 AM
I think the new EQ is okay for the first few runs... I got bored during the fourth run.

They should make the missiles an instant EQ fail should they hit the water.

Selphea
May 11, 2016, 09:58 AM
Hmm ok o.o

So...

10% LR3
10% Temptation
15% Drink
9% Team Room

Short by 2% ._. Unless Premium Drink is higher than 15%

Raujinn
May 11, 2016, 10:00 AM
My biggest gripe with this quest isn't the lack of difficulty or even how much of a clusterfuck PSO2's terrbile FOV creates. It's the complete lack of post-battle closure.

You hype up this thing as Hagito's ultimate ambition, through both marketing and the story itself. We finally get to fight it and what do we get after it? Like 3 seconds of it keeling over and exploding. What the fuck, man? Not even a little cutscene of Hagito falling to his knees all "kusoooooo!!!" or something? We just made his ultimate weapon our bitch and he really had nothing to say about it? That annoys me far more than it probably should.

Sure, we might get a cutscene later on down the line, but idk to me that sort of thing probably should be delivered in waves. Especially given I believe this is the first actually new content we've had since Ep4's release... Not including Story of course

mickbis
May 11, 2016, 10:43 AM
My biggest gripe with this quest isn't the lack of difficulty or even how much of a clusterfuck PSO2's terrbile FOV creates. It's the complete lack of post-battle closure.

You hype up this thing as Hagito's ultimate ambition, through both marketing and the story itself. We finally get to fight it and what do we get after it? Like 3 seconds of it keeling over and exploding. What the fuck, man? Not even a little cutscene of Hagito falling to his knees all "kusoooooo!!!" or something? We just made his ultimate weapon our bitch and he really had nothing to say about it? That annoys me far more than it probably should.

Sure, we might get a cutscene later on down the line, but idk to me that sort of thing probably should be delivered in waves. Especially given I believe this is the first actually new content we've had since Ep4's release... Not including Story of course

Yes !! I really want to see the aftermath
just like in old EQ after we defeated Falz for the first time
we get a blue event board to see the story after the fight
unless this fight is like TD1-TD3 where it not important event in the story

as for difficulty... It easy as expected
It would be harder if they limit the number of AIS we can used per round
well the fight itself is fun...

Zorak000
May 11, 2016, 10:48 AM
I feel like this mission kinda reeks of "there is going to be a 2nd mission later", what with there being a defeat rating, and the return of the newly re-branded Raid Boost

but I could be wrong vOv

loafhero
May 11, 2016, 11:18 AM
There should really be a limit to how many times, in Phase 2, a player's AIS can respawn.

Raujinn
May 11, 2016, 11:55 AM
As long as the camera is the biggest boss I'd have to disagree.

NoobSpectre
May 11, 2016, 12:10 PM
Why i feel that getting flak to death is easier than, lets say, getting shelled by those main cannons.

But yeah no one survives the SCUD Storm anyway. Sorry but that ultimate attack only reminds me of GLA's superweapon.

sparab
May 11, 2016, 12:26 PM
Comparing to a nine hit SCUD storm loaded with poison that melts your barely standing base, hagito's nuke is nothing but joke.

MightyHarken
May 11, 2016, 12:40 PM
Sega just trying desperately to make ep4 epic. But at this point, they just need to end ep4 and make ep5 with the people behind PSO1 in charge as directors.

Zanverse
May 11, 2016, 02:29 PM
Haven't played the EQ yet, but for some reason I assume that, considering this is the first raid boss of EP4, it wasn't meant to be some crazy, intense final battle... The story just began, so Yamato is 100% most likely nothing compared to what we'll get in the future.

Pyromaster
May 11, 2016, 02:47 PM
People actually expected this eq to be "hard" and "challenging", but this isn't the first time SEGA has over-hyped anything. Pretty sure everyone is going to complain about every other EQ after this.

Z-0
May 11, 2016, 02:57 PM
Just because it's to be expected doesn't mean it isn't bad and unfun.

Poyonche
May 11, 2016, 03:07 PM
I just hope we will see Hagito and the other random Mother Cluster """elite""" members turn into a combat form like the Dark Falzes. :wacko:

Xaeris
May 11, 2016, 03:08 PM
There's precedence for EQs causing the playerbase to stumble, at least on release. Loser wrecked faces, Magatsu often made it to the third wall on XH, TD3 was a shitshow until people figured out that the AIS wasn't just decoration and Demise is still a crapshoot in a random room. This EQ, on the other hand, started off on faceroll difficulty.

Z-0
May 11, 2016, 03:15 PM
I have no issue with faceroll difficulty as long as there's something there to optimise and work together to achieve anyway, but with the existence of run-limits, this isn't a thing unless you have MPAs on multiple ships.

Arada
May 11, 2016, 03:36 PM
I don't know if it was already posted but Yamato Factor can be affixed with Modulator and/or Alter/Flict.
So that creates a new cool combination for affixes (especially R-ATK affixes).

EDIT: Affix is 30% with 2, 50% with 3. I found that Fang Soul boosts it by 20%, I do not have a full list of the souls that boost it, though. This is just thre result of my tests. :)
EDIT2: Looks like it was not Fang Soul doing the boost but something did boost it.

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 05:21 PM
On my 3rd run I had a really good random group that cleared in less than 10 minutes.

Anyway, going from the JP swiki comments, it sounds like a lot of people are not enjoying the EQ.

arokidaaron
May 11, 2016, 05:22 PM
I don't know if it was already posted but Yamato Factor can be affixed with Modulator and/or Alter/Flict.
So that creates a new cool combination for affixes (especially R-ATK affixes).

EDIT: Affix is 30% with 2, 50% with 3. I found that Fang Soul boosts it by 20%, I do not have a full list of the souls that boost it, though. This is just thre result of my tests. :)
EDIT2: Looks like it was not Fang Soul doing the boost but something did boost it.

According to my friend, Toh'oh soul boosts it to 70% with 3 Yamato factor fodders.

sparab
May 11, 2016, 06:13 PM
On the positive side, we don't need to worry about gear/Ra check and quest deserters.
EP4 starters can brag "lol i beat a badass battleship and got some *13 that i don't want" around team members.
Veterans don't need to adjust their work/sleep schedule because no worthwhile drop.

Just consider it a intro stage boss and wait for super PD and rage it is still too weak

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I'm glad we don't have to worry about Weak Bullet shit.

Eos
May 11, 2016, 06:56 PM
I rate this EQ 3/10.

Unsatisfactory.

Rakurai
May 11, 2016, 07:42 PM
I would've liked it better if phase 1 had a proper boss to fight.

There isn't even a slight sense of urgency like with Magatsu due to how much time you're given to clear the second phase of the quest.

Chidori
May 11, 2016, 07:44 PM
Third Yamato EQ run in 1 hour people!

oratank
May 11, 2016, 09:31 PM
anybody got 13* talis from yamato?can't find any info about it

Weiss9029
May 11, 2016, 09:34 PM
anybody got 13* talis from yamato?can't find any info about it
I just got a 13* talis, the tokyo one, quortz or quartz or whatever the stupid weird spelling for it they picked

CocoCrispy
May 11, 2016, 09:36 PM
Gosh, for not playing in a long time, this sure was a crazy fun eq to come back to! I had literally no idea what to do in an ais but it was cool!

oratank
May 11, 2016, 09:39 PM
ok thanks:(

sparab
May 11, 2016, 09:43 PM
Apparently yamato drops every *13 tokyo weapon and viola egg as well.

Chidori
May 11, 2016, 09:44 PM
LOL got a 13* Parfait from the Yamato EQ just now ^^

Anduril
May 11, 2016, 09:49 PM
Oh lord, I am terrible in AIS. I personally had fun with the EQ, but I can see how it can quickly get old.

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 09:58 PM
It's not so bad now that I'm not as sleep-deprived and miserable.
Really don't like the Tokyo enemy rush at the start though.
Would prefer to just fight some kind of boss.

Zanverse
May 11, 2016, 10:03 PM
Yamato dropped me a 13* Tokyo TMG and a 13* Viola Egg. Good thing I use both Gu and Su on two of my characters. :wacko:

sparab
May 11, 2016, 10:05 PM
I'd like to try solo AIS vs yamato if there is not the stupid ice field part.
Why can't they just toss the freeze bomb on yamato and drop us on the deck instead?

Evangelion X.XX
May 11, 2016, 10:12 PM
'Cause that would make too much sense.

Edit:

Or maybe 'cause of its force field... I dunno...

Someone help me Nyau
May 11, 2016, 10:15 PM
I actually enjoyed this eq
Yeah it was pretty easy, but the design is awesome
Too bad that evil Rubert was weak like potato, a few seconds and Rubert down

Keilyn
May 11, 2016, 10:28 PM
Thoughts on this EQ after my first try:

Part 1: I felt like I was in the Ice Cap Zone running through rings like Sonic The Hedgehog....except for the entire part about a battleship taking pot-shots at just about everything and many players dying to lasers and other things.

Part 2: Its fun to attack a Yamato-Class Battleship replica, but seeing things like Fighters launch from a Battleship made me scratch my head. Unlimited Lives with no penalty to drops made me wonder if it would get boring.

Part 1 + 2 together:

First the enemy rush is there for 12 players, mostly bravers could show off that they can just go invincible and AoE Katana kill things. However, all that work gear grinding makes no difference as SEGA has completely made an EQ that equalizes all players regardless of Equipment or Level.

I had fun and enjoyed the graphics of the Battleship launching Fighters like an Aircraft Carrier, and Submerging like a Submarine, and then changing attack patterns to that of a Destroyer, and then a Cruiser, outside of a Battleship...... Seems like it should have been called Omniship Yamato instead...

NephyrisX
May 11, 2016, 10:43 PM
I'd like to try solo AIS vs yamato if there is not the stupid ice field part.
Why can't they just toss the freeze bomb on yamato and drop us on the deck instead?

'Cause that would make too much sense.

Edit:

Or maybe 'cause of its force field... I dunno...

I mean, it's not like the black AIS is desperately trying to shoot off that cryogenic missile before he crashes into the plane and not have the time to aim and shoot.

oratank
May 11, 2016, 10:57 PM
I mean, it's not like the black AIS is desperately trying to shoot off that cryogenic missile before he crashes into the plane and not have the time to aim and shoot.

good one but yamato is fucking big. no need to aim

CocoCrispy
May 11, 2016, 10:59 PM
Oh lord, I am terrible in AIS. I personally had fun with the EQ, but I can see how it can quickly get old.

Trust me. I'm sure you at least knew how to make it attack decently. Most of the time I was in there, I was just spamming the weak rifle. I discovered the ais pas at the last minute of the fight and never touched the palette except to heal.

How do I buttons???

HeyItsTHK
May 11, 2016, 11:02 PM
It's not bad. Shame you can't Overboost AND shoot. Shooting during Overboost just halts you.

I guess my only problem is there's no sense of urgency? There's no real way to fail. There's no time limit, there's no loss conditions like with Magatsu or TDs. This is more like a Falz...which I guess is intentional.

Rakurai
May 11, 2016, 11:45 PM
The clear rank is time based, but it seems pretty lenient, and it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't even affect the drops any.

Chidori
May 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
i had lots of fun with the EQ tho i agree the first phase should have a boss or something

NephyrisX
May 12, 2016, 07:55 AM
good one but yamato is fucking big. no need to aim

Did you see the intro? The AIS is shooting from the clouds. You know, its vision being obscured and is a fair bit of distance from the sea such that the Yamato makes a small target profile? Of course they aren't going to hit the Yamato, especially when the AIS is on a collision course with the plane and only has time to let the missile off.

SteveCZ
May 12, 2016, 08:04 AM
Don't know where to post though, but apparently this level-up quest have the Gryphon to drop the 13*s from Gold Badge 2015.

Selphea
May 12, 2016, 08:55 AM
Maybe if they NT-ified them or downgraded them to 12*.

loafhero
May 12, 2016, 08:58 AM
Did you see the intro? The AIS is shooting from the clouds. You know, its vision being obscured and is a fair bit of distance from the sea such that the Yamato makes a small target profile? Of course they aren't going to hit the Yamato, especially when the AIS is on a collision course with the plane and only has time to let the missile off.

I don't know, the Black AIS looked like it was closing the distance between itself and the Yamato by a lot. Still, I'm just gonna go with the assumption that the Ice missile would not have affected the Yamato directly due to its barrier.

As for Phase 1, while its true that it felt like a rather pointless effort from a story perspective, its worth noting that ARKS probably didn't know about the Yamato's final form. Seemed like pretty standard anime story telling; just when you think the bad guy's been beat, they pull out a new form we've never even heard about.

Chidori
May 12, 2016, 09:31 AM
Sweet! got some new 13* mechguns from the yamato eq that just happened a few mins ago :3

Korima
May 12, 2016, 09:45 AM
Wow this EQ gets old as fuck, I like the epic feeling (that the pop song brokes) but man the battle is dull as hell and I don't want to do it anymore, the first part is very boring and the second part doesn't offer nothing new that you didn't see in the Magatsu battle.

I guess I will return to this game after a year to see if they fixed this Episode 4 mess.

sparab
May 12, 2016, 09:57 AM
I don't know, the Black AIS looked like it was closing the distance between itself and the Yamato by a lot. Still, I'm just gonna go with the assumption that the Ice missile would not have affected the Yamato directly due to its barrier.

Yamato is just an ordinary ship that fires laser beam at first. If the cannons are vulnerable to arks on foot and can be frozen with AIS blizzard, a direct hit with freeze missile should be able to disable the entire ship.

Poyonche
May 12, 2016, 10:02 AM
Why are you guys trying to find some logic things in PSO2 ? It is a game from SEGA, keep this in mind. :wacko:

SteveCZ
May 12, 2016, 10:04 AM
Full Fo/Te Wind/Lightning build should be fun for phase 1. I wonder if that ship EC can be destroyed with a single Zandion of every Fo/Te. Hopefully a team already tested it and share it.

TaigaUC
May 12, 2016, 10:32 AM
I'm already sick of the EQ.

The whole NT implementation pisses me off.
Some stuff NT, some stuff not. Even weapons within the same set/style, some are NT, some are not.
It's a goddamn mess. They really should have just replaced the entire grinding system.

I sometimes wonder if grinding is the way it is because they just copied previous PSO games without really thinking about it.

loafhero
May 12, 2016, 10:39 AM
Yamato is just an ordinary ship that fires laser beam at first. If the cannons are vulnerable to arks on foot and can be frozen with AIS blizzard, a direct hit with freeze missile should be able to disable the entire ship.

Probably but it wouldn't matter anyway since that would just prompt the Phantom Admiral to activate the ship's final form.

arokidaaron
May 12, 2016, 10:52 AM

Some stuff NT, some stuff not. Even weapons within the same set/style, some are NT, some are not.
It's a goddamn mess. They really should have just replaced the entire grinding system.

I agree. Knowing that the Earth weapons are NT and are only available from Collection Sheet WITH a time limit ONLY during the release kinda pissed me off. It feels like that i've wasted saving up stones just for trying to get one of the new Earth weapons. Another thing is when searching up affixes, you'd have to go back and forth between old and new types when using the player shop.

FANSean
May 12, 2016, 11:10 AM

I sometimes wonder if grinding is the way it is because they just copied previous PSO games without really thinking about it.

I think NT Weapons and how they grind was a positive change to the game but coming in this late there was no way to implement it without there being some problem.

It's not as simple as doing a 1 to 1 conversion because of how it works. Players who have only Level 1 or 2 potential on their weapon would see a decrease by as much as 20% of the weapon's power out of nowhere which would piss them off.

Attack values also are overall different between regular and NT counterparts to properly accomodate the difference in grind effects, the Nox Weapons have a much higher base for instance to counter the fact that max grind gives them +35% to their power as opposed to doubling the value.

Right now it feels like Sega is preparing for the future (Collection File limits the potential issue of having to amass a million stones for future drops, NT Grinding standardizes the power curve so that when they implement higher tier weapons they don't need to worry about imbalanced jumps) but doing limited efforts to address the present. It'll probably work for now due to the sheer flood of new players, but I do hope they have something bigger in the pipe for the latter parts of the summer.

Keilyn
May 12, 2016, 11:45 AM

I think SEGA did the whole NT implementation because the updates for other MMORPGs and Online RPGs made life easier for those who were non-subscribed players. PSO-2s Spring Update compared to other games was similar to what was going on in the two types of games that are out there:

1) Aging games -

Let's face it. MMORPGs or Online RPGs are a PC thing. Even if PSO2 is on Playstation 4 now, the majority of competition is on the PC platform. This means graphics is at the center. Yeah, sure... Its not all about the graphics... or is it? As games age and their graphics start looking outdated, SEGA had to introduce Tier 6 graphics as well as change things through NT weapons in order to retain players... as a result there are many who are working with the 13* weapons and finally have a reason to address old content for rewards.

2) New games -

Spring Update for most new games were new classes, regions, and even in some games there were high resolution textures for 4K monitors. In the PC arena for MMOs, people love Graphics and feeling a sense of immersion. Every major game released in the last two years got something pretty good. Also, the future is such that the graphics I've seen from the latest out there completely blow away graphics in many games...

SEGA seems to have realized that PSO2 is no longer a "new game" and that the Asian Competition in ORPG and MMORPG is FIERCE. So of course they want money from AC and the way they will get it is to Cater to whatever will give them money.

Rather than throw the game away, they are reinventing some concepts of the game in order to survive and increase its longevity. Making EQs where gear doesn't matter when fighting the big bad boss and everyone is the same is something casuals love. Whether I am level 70 with shit equipment, or a player has all classes capped with highest end gear.....the damage is the same in the Yamato Fight..

Another great EQ where gear doesn't count for shit, and the pretty graphics will keep players happy for a long time.

Zorak000
May 12, 2016, 12:13 PM
I wouldn't take pso2db's word on a lot of things. They seem to have a lot of wrong info, or so I'm told. Unless I'm misreading things the affixes themselves say they boost RDR http://i.imgur.com/oqS2lbF.png
they've mostly just been straight translating what is on swiki from what I can tell, but yeah that RDR notation on Lucky Rise seems like it was changed to that at some point

Meteor Weapon
May 12, 2016, 12:24 PM
Yamato should turn into a megazord in phase 3.

sparab
May 12, 2016, 12:35 PM
Probably but it wouldn't matter anyway since that would just prompt the Phantom Admiral to activate the ship's final form.

At least we don't need to experience the boring ice field, alas.

Chidori
May 12, 2016, 12:50 PM
Yamato EQ run we managed to record ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01SeQmtr4K0

doomdragon83
May 12, 2016, 04:38 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/QGpPWrl.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Collection file is one thing but the fact that I can't make any progress until the EQ starts again is real annoying.

silo1991
May 12, 2016, 04:48 PM
i finally played the quest and is really disappointing , well just the boss it self , is just a boring ship , 2 is impossible to lose here even with 6 guys who DC we won without trouble in XH . what happen in the fight im not sure , i just shooted to every blue thing i saw :P

Xaeris
May 12, 2016, 04:54 PM
That does irritate me. They had something good going with the Revolucio sheets. The enemy objectives gave people an incentive to do SHAQs, and run the mini boss missions together for the extra spawns. Those sheets got people to play together, and more importantly, gave them a goal to pursue that could be progressed toward outside of an EQ.

With the Tagami and Yamato sheets, we're right back where we started, with our progression being held hostage by the EQ schedule. And because of the 3 file limit, cooldowns and six week window, it doesn't make sense to be holding onto a Revolucio file right now.

Zeroem
May 12, 2016, 05:05 PM
Yamato should turn into a megazord in phase 3.

Honestly, I also expecting this to happened during Yamato EQ.
SEGA really missed the golden opportunity to throw us some surprise (in a good way).

Shinmarizu
May 12, 2016, 05:07 PM
We'll need all the Mother Cluster representatives to combine their powers into a megazord for Part 2. Here's hoping...

hoangsea
May 12, 2016, 06:30 PM
this eq is atleast fun because we can use AIS mk2 with dash ability :-?
beside it's very easy

Great Pan
May 12, 2016, 07:30 PM
It's basically EP4 DF Elder.

Meteor Weapon
May 12, 2016, 08:50 PM
this eq is atleast fun because we can use AIS mk2 with dash ability :-?
beside it's very easy

Short term fun that doesn't do justice in the long run, even PD who was already easy feels 10x more threatening compared to Yamato being the largest enemy in PSO2. It was very piss easy and overly straightfoward, the piss poor AIS control(and the lack of AIS customization which everyone proposed being completely ignored and end up being fucking rings that mostly don't care using it) makes it more annoying.

TyroneSama
May 12, 2016, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I'm disappointed. AIS are sort of a shitty mechanic in general (my entire game experience is for the sake of crafting a personal power fantasy, don't force me to suit up in the generic spam robot), but this is poor encounter design and poor tuning and a terrible progression track all at once.

Really not impressed.

oratank
May 12, 2016, 11:47 PM
ais are more like fanservice in this eq if phase1 got a real boss fight and isn't that shit no one will blame about ais :p

TaigaUC
May 13, 2016, 03:13 AM
I really wish they'd stop focusing on incentives. Seriously.

And I'm f'kn pissed that even if I hit 100% on a Collection File I have to wait for the next EQ for the items to drop.
Wasting a whole day because there are none of the EQ scheduled for 24 hours.
Then I have to deal with the cooldown. Wasting even more time.

Not to mention that this EQ is so boring that I'm already tired of it and don't want to do it anymore.

F U SEGA

hoangsea
May 13, 2016, 03:37 AM
do the have trouble with balancing the difficult of pc-vita and ps4 ? that make this game so damn casual ? :-?

TaigaUC
May 13, 2016, 03:43 AM
Sakai said he wants both newbies and veterans to be able to enjoy PSO2 together with each other.
I think that's the core problem.

Meteor Weapon
May 13, 2016, 03:49 AM
Trying too hard to please both casual and veterens can destroy a game and in the end disappoint everyone in the long run, as a producer he should've known that.

edit: what's the feedback from the JP side so far?

TaigaUC
May 13, 2016, 05:13 AM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?Comments%2F%E8%A7%A3%E3%81%8D%E6%94%BE%E 3%81%9F%E3%82%8C%E3%81%97%E9%8B%BC%E9%89%84%E3%81% AE%E5%A8%81%E4%BF%A1

Run that through Google Translate.

Someone said they keep getting kicked off the server and because sheet doesn't update until clear, their tickets are going to waste.
Fabulous.

Summary:
Pretty much the same reaction as here. Seeing the exact same things being said.

sparab
May 13, 2016, 09:04 AM
And I'm f'kn pissed that even if I hit 100% on a Collection File I have to wait for the next EQ for the items to drop.

You forgot to mention: after all these waste of time, the weapon you get is a piece of s as well.

Nox sheets are the best.

doomdragon83
May 13, 2016, 09:18 AM

I just "completed" my sheet that I completed yesterday ago. Only 1 more Yamato EQ before another day long wait. :(

TaigaUC
May 13, 2016, 12:46 PM
I finally got some 13 star drops from the EQ.
Jet boots that I already have maxed with 60 element.
And Pony Poodle on the account where every character has a 13 star Wanda.
Figures.

Class Boost fail.

Cyber Meteor
May 13, 2016, 01:48 PM
Class boost doesn't apply to quest crystal (TD-like one) right? It's only on boss crystal (when a boss actually leaves a crystal on field) normally, well i always thought it was that :-?

TaigaUC
May 13, 2016, 02:34 PM
I've no idea. Never had any luck with it.

cheapgunner
May 13, 2016, 02:51 PM
Im flustered over the yamato and tagami sheets as well. Sakai could have had Shirnoia, Facility and Kuron AQs put into the Rain EQ update. I want to hunt lv 71+ Rheos on my own, not wait for the EQ to pop up again....

Zorak000
May 13, 2016, 06:17 PM
https://twitter.com/Luna_E_Nicolas/status/731204814013489153

ah see we have been doing it the wrong way this whole time

Rakurai
May 13, 2016, 06:41 PM
Is the 13* rate on Yamato actually decent?

I've gotten a launcher and spear from it after six runs.

Achelousaurus
May 13, 2016, 07:12 PM
On the positive side, we don't need to worry about gear/Ra check and quest deserters.
EP4 starters can brag "lol i beat a badass battleship and got some *13 that i don't want" around team members.
Veterans don't need to adjust their work/sleep schedule because no worthwhile drop.

Just consider it a intro stage boss and wait for super PD and rage it is still too weak
Well, you can make all your Kancolle cosplay we dreams come true with the drops. Also you can get an awesome ARKS Immense Sword and the Beam Saber drops often.
My Gundam is now complete.
Also, some of the easiest cubes in the game.

Anyway, first half of this EQ is pretty fun. Nothing special but nice. 2nd half is of course total BS, cause Sega.
It's a clusterfuck of such colossal proportions it even makes Vardha and Ultimate enemies blush.

I'm starting to think Sega is secretly owned by Michael Bay considering how much focus they put on explosions and bright lights everywhere.

Anyway, I didn't expect this EQ to be any good and Sega still managed to disappoint me. Maybe I should be glad they are at least consistent?

sparab
May 13, 2016, 07:37 PM
Yamato sprays *12/13 garbage at a decent rate because they will be drop only after 6 weeks.

But you still get a mountain of *9 eggs above all else.

TaigaUC
May 13, 2016, 08:22 PM
Someone SORO'd it already, huh.

Meteor Weapon
May 13, 2016, 08:23 PM
Egg's are the bane of all inventory and storage for those who don't play Summoner, it's really hard to ignore when you're in a hurry and just spam pickup.

sparab
May 13, 2016, 08:34 PM
Even summoners don't need that many eggs and arm cookies.

Sega is really desperate to sell those bag expansions.

Flaoc
May 13, 2016, 08:42 PM
Someone SORO'd it already, huh.

well i mean this is the easiest major boss eq to solo

TaigaUC
May 13, 2016, 10:35 PM
I know. I'm just thinking it doesn't bode well for future content.

I hate the damn egg drops too.

Hrith
May 14, 2016, 03:01 AM
Finding a 13* rifle in there is quite annoying. You have to flip a coin between wind and ice... and fail >_>

Alenoir
May 14, 2016, 03:45 AM
Even summoners don't need that many eggs and arm cookies.

Depends on how many 13* eggs (http://i.imgur.com/EhNB15U.png) you end up having and if you're raising pets on more than one character. Out of Yamato/Rain eggs now, Rappy still not stats capped either.