PDA

View Full Version : Ship2 Modulator Farming

UmbraeIgneus
May 10, 2016, 06:27 PM
I have virtually unlimited free time and hardly anyone can keep up with that. I have Premium and I would like to farm for meseta but all my friends are rarely ever up to doing so.

So I am searching for 2-3 players who are willing to dedicate time to farming Modulator units and weapons from Time Attack abductions. Maybe once or twice every day for a certain amount of time or possibly a schedule. Eitherway I need willing participants who want to make meseta off player shop sales.

I'm hoping for a solid squad not a one time thing! I'll check the forum frequently.

EDIT: I am currently marked and have been for a while. I refresh the mark every few days to make sure I can get abducted easily.

EDIT 2: I'm using Bouncer; jetboots (my force and techer are only 50's I dont play em a lot lol)

Petunia
May 10, 2016, 07:20 PM
I'd be up for it.
But what do you mean by being marked?

Caetho
May 10, 2016, 07:30 PM
@UmbraeIgneus

You might wanna write down what class you're going as aswell.

@Petunia

When you get abducted you get "Marked" if you fail to complete the mission it makes it easier for you to be abducted. Which is the reason why people die at the end when facing Hunar. Which is what mod farmers do.

UmbraeIgneus
May 10, 2016, 07:43 PM
@Caetho
I slapped it in there now lol

@Petunia
What he said^; We'll have to meet up after maint.

Shinguru
May 10, 2016, 08:26 PM
I'm always playing the game and honestly it'll be great to have some mod farmers to... well... farm with

Normally, i play everyday from like 2PM EST to 3-4AM EST except Wednesdays and Thursdays where come back home at around 10-11pm

Currently i'm a Te/Hu switching to Te/Br once i get money for T-ATK units, 120/6 S-ATK Units (i need money to make T-ATK ones) and i have a mag for each ATK, i can give my current skill tree if you need it, 2000 ingame hours all classes max level except for Force

ID is GosutoKage, main character is called Shinguru

fuck this sounds like i'm applying for a company or something

Petunia
May 11, 2016, 07:30 AM
@UmbraeIgneus

You might wanna write down what class you're going as aswell.

@Petunia

When you get abducted you get "Marked" if you fail to complete the mission it makes it easier for you to be abducted. Which is the reason why people die at the end when facing Hunar. Which is what mod farmers do.

Huh, never knew you got marked. I knew you had to fail the mission to not get locked out for 72 hours but I didn't know this actually marked you.

Search for my Player ID, TheRamosOnline, and add me.
I'm an All-Class 75, my best geared classes are Hu/Su (Tank build, literally cannot die), Fo/Te and Su/Gu, not in that order. Can play them all pretty well.

vbetts
May 11, 2016, 07:34 AM
That's all my team does anymore is mod farming. :D

Severed001
May 11, 2016, 07:42 AM
I knew you had to fail the mission to not get locked out for 72 hours

i lol'd

vbetts
May 11, 2016, 07:55 AM
i lol'd

Just don't kill Hunar. Lose your chance of getting marked if you do. :D

Severed001
May 11, 2016, 08:23 AM

Either troll, or you have no idea who you're talking to

vbetts
May 11, 2016, 08:28 AM
Either troll, or you have no idea who you're talking to

Should I? :D

Instead of replying with nothing good to add to the topic, you should probably contribute to the conversation. Now I am done replying to this! Back on topic.

Loveless62
May 11, 2016, 10:05 AM
I believe he is referring to his Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/arc_severed

There he does Harkotan TA a lot, and he gets abducted a lot, to the point of having the Dak Bringer title. His work on stream demonstrates that, if you defeat Hunar and finish the quest, you are NOT locked out of getting abducted.

You can see this in one of his videos: https://www.twitch.tv/arc_severed/v/64329162

At 01:54:03, he kills Dark Falz Hunar during an abduction.

At 03:06:10, he is abducted again.

UmbraeIgneus
May 11, 2016, 11:58 AM
Thing is if you kill Hunar its not specific amount of time you're locked out. You're locked out until your clone is killed in Emergency Trials on Solo Party areas. Three days seems to be the AVERAGE time.. but it can take longer and can take shorter. :l

Z-0
May 11, 2016, 12:03 PM
No, your chances of getting abducted again are just 0% instead of [whatever]%, you can always still get flagged.

MightyHarken
May 11, 2016, 12:33 PM
Hey i'm interested in mod farming hit me up in the game, i'm available from 5pm to 10pm EAST. ID: Seigfreed

Caetho
May 11, 2016, 01:33 PM
Huh, never knew you got marked. I knew you had to fail the mission to not get locked out for 72 hours but I didn't know this actually marked you.

Search for my Player ID, TheRamosOnline, and add me.
I'm an All-Class 75, my best geared classes are Hu/Su (Tank build, literally cannot die), Fo/Te and Su/Gu, not in that order. Can play them all pretty well.

You don't get locked out for 72 hours when you kill hunar, it only resets your mark. The 72 hours is for how long the Clone of "You" will appear in Advanced Quests to you and your friends.

vbetts
May 11, 2016, 01:47 PM
No, your chances of getting abducted again are just 0% instead of [whatever]%, you can always still get flagged.

Which is what I said.

JCry
May 11, 2016, 02:32 PM
I made a topic like this and got 0 replies. Am I that bad at this game?

ID : JCry
Character : ふなみ
Class : FoTe

Almost always on and wanting to farm.

Loveless62
May 11, 2016, 02:51 PM
Thing is if you kill Hunar its not specific amount of time you're locked out. You're locked out until your clone is killed in Emergency Trials on Solo Party areas. Three days seems to be the AVERAGE time.. but it can take longer and can take shorter. :l
OK, thanks for clearing that up.