PDA

View Full Version : Winners' Side B Scratch Live

Xaeris
May 11, 2016, 12:09 AM
AC Catalog: http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160511/
FUN Catalog: http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

Just like the Side A scratch, we have a similar issue with the pool being bloated with color variants of the same outfit. God help your soul if you have interest in any hair or accessory ticket in here, but at the very least, Villain Tights are a costume rather than layerwear.

So, bets are open on how much Cool Frisch is going to go for. I'm gonna go with 15m.

kurokyosuke
May 11, 2016, 12:19 AM
I'm glad they brought back Shalteria Courent. I just hope it drops down to a price I can actually afford at the moment.

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 12:29 AM
I'm glad I got rid of my Shalteria before it got revived.

IchijinKali
May 11, 2016, 01:09 AM
I don't care how much it ends up being I want ゼフィラセンス葉. I spent 26 million on the skirt stabilizer I have no qualms doing it again for that outfit.

Why?

Because it is a 3/4 skirt outfit that doesn't have frickin heels. Seriously the only time I have ever seen that combo is when SEGA is not involved in the design process. Which makes two outfits this one and May from Guilty Gear.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2016, 01:21 AM
They made the oval load recolor worse xD

Well glad zephyresence is finally here. I wanted a nice mix of japanese + inspiration. Do hope it's not as stiff as the trailers made it seem though...

SteveCZ
May 11, 2016, 01:28 AM
ウィングリボン 白
ゼフィラセンス
フロートエミッションF
メトリィ・アシン

\o/

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 01:43 AM
Yeah, the Oval Lord and Chalteria recolors are super awful.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2016, 03:00 AM
So, bets are open on how much Cool Frisch is going to go for. I'm gonna go with 15m.

Doesn't look like a 15mil costume to me.

I'd say 2mil tops for certain colors.

Honestly, I don't know what's with me. Maybe playing fire emblem fates so much a few weeks ago made me a bit more receptive to some japanese style outfits as long as they're not total copy-pastes from their culture.

Oh, one of those voice tickets sounds nice. The one that's obviously not a child.

Xaeris
May 11, 2016, 03:09 AM
Layerwear tho.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2016, 03:11 AM
Layerwear tho.

Wait what?

Oh... shit...

SteveCZ
May 11, 2016, 03:12 AM
I guess it becomes layered wear due to the back being so open, it is eligible with any outer wear... (TEST TIME).

Xaeris
May 11, 2016, 04:16 AM
Well this is unexpected. Cool Frisch is actually pretty cheap (for Layerwear) in most colors aside from black, and even that's not breaking eight figures. Meanwhile, red Metory Ashin is ~13m.

gabor100
May 11, 2016, 06:09 AM
So where the heck are the panties? Another 2 weeks wait time.

Vintasticvin
May 11, 2016, 07:00 AM
So where the heck are the panties? Another 2 weeks wait time.

Use the pasties bro

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2016, 07:10 AM
Use the pasties bro

I second this.

SteveCZ
May 11, 2016, 07:19 AM
lingeries *cough* panties have their own charm than pasties...

TaigaUC
May 11, 2016, 07:25 AM
Almost nothing I want in this scratch.
Just a few revived stuff, which are still expensive.

A bunch of stuff doubled in price already.

I know I said I was interested in the contest stuff before, but now that I can preview them on my characters, none of them look good.

doomdragon83
May 11, 2016, 07:55 AM
Cool Frisch: I might pick up later but even so, layered wear...
Metory Ashin: Looks good but not in my color, pass.
Zephyrasence: Now this looks awesome and it comes in green, I snagged it real fast.
Kasen Hozuki: Not gonna lie, I kinda like this. May get black or default.
Float Emission: Not all that impressive, especially with Zephyrasence in the same scratch. Might pick up a green one later but it doesn't look good with that white part.
Villain Tights: ...nah.

As for accessories, only a Wing Ribbon for me.
As for recolors, oh look there's another red followed by yet another red, oh sky blue, and some white. Yeah fuck allllllllllllllll of that shit. Why bother calling it a recolor when it's just slapping red onto everything that's been released before, even shit that was already red before?

Shoterxx
May 11, 2016, 08:00 AM
The non-colorable costume tendency is kinda starting to bother me. Like they want us to buy the scratch over and over until we get the right color.

Enforcer MKV
May 11, 2016, 09:15 AM
Aqua planet is sitting around 5 mil right now. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF........

@_@

At least Red Zeph is going down in price relatively quickly.