May 13, 2016, 04:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5IfBJKCR8

Highlights:

-- Wedding Lobby
-- Hello Kitty accessories at Recycle Shop
-- Airy Elegant Summer AC Scratch
-- Bonus Scratch updated
-- Story Board update (feat. Aika PC)
-- Boss Rush TA (feat. Weak Bullet Jamming)

Xaeris
May 13, 2016, 05:17 AM
Director dude makes me think we're going to hear the old, "are they filming a movie?" cliche. Hope we get a voice ticket from that VA; I could go for having my character share VA with Frieza and Mayuri. And also here hoping "Yamato pt. 3" means they found a USB stick hidden behind the coffeemaker with an extra Yamato phase that makes it an actual complete experience.

Clothes are cute.

TaigaUC
May 13, 2016, 05:23 AM
Yeah, for a moment I thought Yamato pt3 was going to be like how Magatsu Sai was added later.
It's still a shitty way of doing things.

loafhero
May 13, 2016, 05:47 AM
So, Train Ghidoran finally becomes a Story boss.

Zelsius Quna reappears. Her outfit stays the same but that's okay since the Zelsius outfit is still a pretty cool looking and well-designed outfit.

Aika's Partner Card becomes available but I'm never gonna use it :-P

Those Tokyo monster parts are okay.

That Claris Claes II/Nab Rappy graffiti is adorable.

SolRiver
May 13, 2016, 06:10 AM
New TA could be fun, but I don't have high expectation given how ridiculously strong players are nowadays with those 13*.

Altiea
May 13, 2016, 06:30 AM
New TA could be fun, but I don't have high expectation given how ridiculously strong players are nowadays with those 13*.

I can imagine it being somewhat difficult flying solo, but Ideal basically shits on this TA, so.

Skyly
May 13, 2016, 08:42 AM
I can imagine it being somewhat difficult flying solo, but Ideal basically shits on this TA, so.

i sure hope they have XH difficulty on that bossing TA.

Zorak000
May 13, 2016, 09:52 AM
i sure hope they have XH difficulty on that bossing TA.

the enemies are level 75 in the trailer, and after that "bug" that put Returner II units in the NPC shop sega mentioned "in an upcoming update, Extra Hard Abductions will reward a unit with Returner III"

sesiom000
May 13, 2016, 12:41 PM
Did i just see 35min on the new TA part ???
I hope the new TA gives us 300k or more meseta...

Poyonche
May 13, 2016, 01:36 PM
Did i just see 35min on the new TA part ???
I hope the new TA gives us 300k or more meseta...

Keep in mind that the characters testing the area are usually stanceless and using 3* crafted weapons + units affixed with Leech Soul - Useless III - Gloom Resist III

Madevil
May 13, 2016, 10:51 PM

please don't tell me that new TA can't bring FP ^^;
(I saw those scary starting teleporter)

M@RK_XIII
May 15, 2016, 12:48 PM
The Yamato es Good BoSS