PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Tweaker

M@RK_XIII
May 15, 2016, 01:00 PM
There is news if you 'll be out a Twaker for PS4?

Anduril
May 15, 2016, 01:22 PM
Highly doubtful as it would require custom firmware, and then, if custom firmware is detected, your account would likely be banned from the PSN.

isCasted
May 15, 2016, 01:58 PM
GO GO, PC MASTER RACE!

...j/k. If PS4 ever gets hacked, you won't have any access to PS4's online features for modding it, and you can't modify games on a console without modifying the console.

[Ayumi]
May 15, 2016, 02:09 PM
The only way that would be possible is if they can get the Tweaker up on PSN store for you download it.
You have a better chance waiting for that western release of this game than waiting for a tweaker on PSN.

Sirius-91
May 15, 2016, 03:48 PM

When have you heard about CFW for PS4 or Vita?

CocoCrispy
May 15, 2016, 04:23 PM
Ya please don't do anything silly and get your PSN account banned. It's not that hard to play all in Japanese anyway.

If you need English to enjoy this game, just play it on pc.

Flaoc
May 15, 2016, 04:24 PM
pc master race!

[SPOILER]well in all seriousness the answer is there will be no twerker for ps4[/SPOILER-BOX]

[Ayumi]
May 15, 2016, 04:40 PM

pc master race!

[SPOILER]well in all seriousness the answer is there will be no twerker for ps4[/SPOILER-BOX]

So no Twaker or Twerker. Still got a chance of a Tweaker at least then, right?

Variant
May 15, 2016, 10:46 PM
When have you heard about CFW for PS4 or Vita?

There is CFW for the Vita, it's why we have the Vita PSO2 dump. It's the first link on google if you search for vita cfw.

Sir Loin
May 15, 2016, 10:49 PM
heheh, gaijin cant play without tweaker... maybe discontinue tweaker and every gaijin disappear? ^^;^^;^^;^^;

daviloled
May 16, 2016, 12:04 AM
There is CFW for the Vita, it's why we have the Vita PSO2 dump. It's the first link on google if you search for vita cfw.

There is no "Native" CFW for the Vita, only PSP Emulator CFW exists. I have followed Wololo for a long time, the best exploit they have released is in PSM App, it can only run some emulators, some homebrews, make changes on some Vita System Files, but can't run unsigned ISO or dump ISO. They can dump PSO2 Gamecard with some specific device but all the file will be in encrypted state making modding impossible.

Myobi
May 17, 2016, 11:24 PM
Honestly sounds like a lot of work I think I would question if it's even worth investing so much time into developing something like that but it isn't impossible it could happen with time lol

wefwq
May 18, 2016, 12:06 AM
heheh, gaijin cant play without tweaker... maybe discontinue tweaker and every gaijin disappear? ^^;^^;^^;^^;
You're pretty much gaijin yourself though?

M@RK_XIII
Jun 11, 2016, 04:58 AM
Thank you for any questions , I hope you have luck and leave one verson on PSN but I see it difficult Tweaker ....