PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell Sega to buff AIS weapons...

MightyHarken
May 15, 2016, 01:00 PM
deletethisthread

ZerotakerZX
May 15, 2016, 01:06 PM
Okay, on it.

Flaoc
May 15, 2016, 01:35 PM
the hell you talking about? its 10% damage with an extra 7% on crit but wait theres more due to the fact they multiply the actual damage is 17.7% on a crit w0w

Tunga
May 15, 2016, 01:36 PM
Someone tell Harken not to armchair game balance.

ArcaneTechs
May 15, 2016, 01:42 PM
someone tell the MightHarken to learn Japanese so he can properly the decipher the language and learn to understand Pot's on weps. Someone tell him they're somewhat on par with Austere just reverse PP Recov

fyi, learn to read threads cuz the pot was leaked a few days prior to Yamato coming out, so people know what theyre getting into

Yamato PP recovery hits kinda hard on HU and RA, however, GU makes the PP recovery (far as i know its not hits, just natural recovery) not really a problem

[Ayumi]
May 15, 2016, 02:04 PM
I got a better solution. Don't get those AIS weapons.
Don't like them? Don't get them.

ArcaneTechs
May 15, 2016, 02:16 PM
;3355585']I got a better solution. Don't get those AIS weapons.
Don't like them? Don't get them.
Reminds me of Austere Woes, good advice though

[Ayumi]
May 15, 2016, 02:31 PM
Reminds me of Austere Woes, good advice though

Not to sound like a bitch, but I'm not sure what Austere Woes are.
I do wish I had an Austere, but don't have enough items to 60% one so I never did around getting one (yet).
I don't like how they look, but hey... camos are out for that.

I didn't go after the AIS weapons as I didn't like their potentials and already didn't like how they look before even the potentials was released.
But I mean... if you don't like how a weapon or it's potential is, why fight to fix it? Theres enough weapons you can go get as an alternative.
Stronger? Not necessarily.
Better looking? That's opinion so that's up for debate.
Close to power or at least a little weaker that you might like? Both in it's potential and even looks? Good chance you can.

Like until I can get the austeres I want, I do have Orbits to hold me over for now.

ArcaneTechs
May 15, 2016, 02:33 PM
I'm referring to someone who thinks Austere weps are trash cuz they FI/TE

Flaoc
May 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
I'm referring to someone who thinks Austere weps are trash cuz they FI/TE

hah gottem

http://i.grab.la/0650f-2b653328-02e0-47e6-b529-96305317e466.png

MightyHarken
May 15, 2016, 02:55 PM
Huh, I was under the impression that it gave 7% damage boost on crits and 13% critical rate

MightyHarken
May 15, 2016, 02:58 PM
PP recovery effect of (60% ) decreased , damage given the critical performance is increased by 10 %.
(Critical rate + 13% critical power + 7%) taken directly from swiki. Also the translation in the game says the same thing.

sparab
May 15, 2016, 03:03 PM
AIS weapons are not the first *13 to have shit potential, nor they will be the last

Just make your ares/austre and wait for *14

ArcaneTechs
May 15, 2016, 03:06 PM
PP recovery effect of (60% ) decreased , damage given the critical performance is increased by 10 %.
(Critical rate + 13% critical power + 7%) taken directly from swiki. Also the translation in the game says
It's not a crit dmg only pot, you get 10% dmg and 7%(or w/e percent) increase together along with natural PP recovery being reduced by 60%.

Others mentioned in the other thread (trying not to piggyback it, but it holds), if your gonna get any of the AIS weps, your better off with Rifle since HU and RA are gonna have a bit of a hard time with PP recovery with that 60% reduction via Sword and Launcher

MightyHarken
May 15, 2016, 03:23 PM
It's not a crit dmg only pot, you get 10% dmg and 7%(or w/e percent) increase together along with natural PP recovery being reduced by 60%.

Others mentioned in the other thread (trying not to piggyback it, but it holds), if your gonna get any of the AIS weps, your better off with Rifle since HU and RA are gonna have a bit of a hard time with PP recovery with that 60% reduction via Sword and Launcher

Oh ok. it was just very unclear for me for a while, lol thanks for clearing up, deleting thread.