PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2...

aiMute
May 17, 2016, 07:09 PM
It's maintenance now so I'll use that time to remind that B-01 is inhuman scum and doesn't deserve to live, bully them as much as you can as this block belongs to newbies/potential players not cancer who doesn't play the game and posts kinky shit in front of newbies because they can't keep it in their pants.

milranduil
May 17, 2016, 07:11 PM
fixing the problem like a typical Trump supporter :D

Shinguru
May 17, 2016, 07:12 PM
Oh hey, it's fucking nothing

Here, have your reply.

Zeroem
May 17, 2016, 07:13 PM
Honestly; we all know this by heart at this point, so............yeah.

ArcaneTechs
May 17, 2016, 07:16 PM
The potential this thread has, the stage is set, let the show begin!

If you lurk psow before starting to play this game, you should know Block 01 is literally a cesspool of cancer. Which is why it's best to avoid it and look for a team early on to help you or play with versus those guys

+1

[Ayumi]
May 17, 2016, 07:17 PM
I'm pretty sure no one goes to block 1 at all. No one.
The "beginning" for any part of the game is normal mode... which is Block 2 is for... Normal.
No one ever goes to block 1 so it's not a problem.

otakun
May 17, 2016, 07:18 PM

BUILD A WALL AROUND B1!!!

Qualia
May 17, 2016, 07:21 PM
Haven't been in block 1 for a while. Did it get as bad as pre-ddos B20?

Xaeris
May 17, 2016, 07:28 PM
Maintenance entertainment has started early, not unlike maintenance itself, I see.

Tunga
May 17, 2016, 08:17 PM
Sega should just put their foot down and nuke all the baka-foreigners and stop their spread of AIDS and Cancer. Except me of course, even though I am one of these baka-foreigners, I at least accept the Nippon master race as all powerful and thus I'm except from any form of banning.

Polymer
May 17, 2016, 08:19 PM
What does this have to do with Trump and his supporters?

Tramp
May 17, 2016, 08:29 PM
Hey dude, flame on.
I have an idea; Go ahead and post your gear, weapon, and said items affixes and we'll see who's really the inhuman scum who doesn't play the game is. ;)

Xaelouse
May 17, 2016, 08:32 PM
I'm hoping for EP4 to "suck" so much that most of the English playerbase leaves

ArcaneTechs
May 17, 2016, 08:49 PM
Hey dude, flame on.
I have an idea; Go ahead and post your gear, weapon, and said items affixes and we'll see who's really the inhuman scum who doesn't play the game is. ;)
We've all said/read this before, someone can have 150 atk/9pp units etc and still be bad at this game. They can be a lobby scrub who hit 75/75 and throws money at the scratches every 2 weeks to make meseta and keep up with fashion and have loads of meseta if they want to either (in most cases) buy or make their units.

Especially with how the Collection Sheets have come out now, they can easily be carried until they've completed the sheet enough times to go and affix (either greatly or poorly) and get right back to circle jerking in the lobby.