PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Guide: How do I earn Meseta?

Gestriden
May 19, 2016, 02:27 PM
So I think Meseta is something people always have a small trouble with understanding on how to get, especially for those that do not even purchase AC Scratches. This guide is something that is common knowledge but may not be common knowledge to all so we will do things one step at a time, we'll focus on the less RNG Methods first on obtaining cash, and then a more RNG method of obtaining cash yet still very rewarding.

Client Orders

- Dailies.

How to Unlock:
Step 1. Unlock Episode 4 Part 1 and Complete Episode 4 Part 1.
Step 2. Complete the new Tokyo Arks Quest Phantom Repulsion, Unlocks Supress Train Ghidorhan
Step 3: Complete Surpress Train Ghidoran, unlocks Tokyo Exploration
Step 4: Complete Tokyo Exploratoin, Unlocks Dailies.

Dailies are as they sound, they are the daily Quests of PSO2 that are updated every day. They have many different orders you can complete, however to start raking in the Meseta it's recommended you unlock Super Hard and at least hit level 75 with decent gear (If you're going in Solo). Everyday there is a Quest under Very Hard or Super Hard that can net you around 100k+ Meseta, and once every 4-5 days a special Daily known as "Defeat Bal Rodos on Very Hard" which can net you an amazing 250k. There are other points to Dailies such as the Daily Boost so it's worth unlocking.

Time Attack and Extreme Quest CO's

Unlock Requirements:
- Time Attacks are unlocked by clearing Client Orders from Koffie, which in turn will unlock the orders from Klotho
- Extreme Quests: Super Hard Unlocked
-
Recommended Level: 75 if Solo, 50 if you are getting carried.

Once you hit Level 50, there will be a new set of Client Orders from Klotho, which are famously referred to as "TACOS" (Time Attack Client Orders) in which he'll give you one for each area, which nets you 60k each. However these Time Attacks can be Lengthy, and if you just want to make money quickly then you should only have your eyes set for the lower Time Attack Orders.

Klotho has "Let's See How Serious You are I-III" (Beat a Time Attack 1,3 and 5 times on VH or Harder) And "Trial of a New Rank." ( Time Trial SH or Harder with an A Rank or higher) In total netting you around 1 million Meseta in Total, and these are weekly Cleint Orders, they are well worth the investment.

If you're in a rush though and don't wish to do all the semi-lengthy Time Attacks. You're best bet is to Unlock Harkoten Time Attack and complete it four times on VH and one time on SH. This will complete the four main CO's that I listed above.

Next is the Extreme Quest CO, Extreme Training I-II (Clear 1, 3 times). These require an Extreme Pass (Which you can get daily) Minimal Required Level 50, and perhaps a few friends. This can net you around 400+k Meseta and are also weekly CO's. It's also best to use a 50% Meseta Boost when doing these Extreme Quests when you do, as the meseta drops are irregularly high in comparison to other areas. These are very quick, and if you are only doing it for the Meseta and not for the Spellstone rewareds, (Which are needed for Austere weapons) then just do the first easy five stages.

I'll try and edit these to make it easier but now we move onto the trick at the shop for those wanting to earn Meseta without too much effort.

THE SHOP

But the shop requires you to spend real money!? This isn't a free way!

Indeed the shop does require AC to buy a 30 day pass, however there is a way to get a 3 day shop pass and that is thanks to the RNG known as FUN scratching. If you feeling lucky, spend 2 excubes at the excube exchange store to get 1000 fun points and take the rare chance to get a 3 day shop pass.

If you manage to get one congratulations, now hold onto it as there are certain GUARANTEED times you want to stock up on that can sell from instantly to right before the 3 days are up. All you need is patience, and maybe a bit of Meseta in your pocket.

What are these magic items? Well thanks to the new update there are several that all free players can get without trouble.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE PRICES VARY FROM SHIP TO SHIP WHAT I LIST HERE MAY NOT BE PRICED THE SAME ON YOUR CURRENT SHIP

Smaller Notices: Yes there are other things you can sell such as units with good abilities, but this post is focusing on easy ways to obtain Meseta, things like Modulators and Soul Receptors take a lot of luck and time therefore will be excluded on this listing.

1. Photon Spheres.
These are always in high demands due to people wanting to level up quickly with 75% Experience, and also players wanting to get weapon potential unlocks. You can trade in 5x 10* Units, 5x 11* Units, or 1 10* Weapon for photon spheres. These sell usually around 14-16k daily. One day of EQing and focusing them on Photon Spheres can easily net you 600-800k a DAY if you price them cheap enough to appear near the top.

2. Nox Weapons 12* NT +1
These can be obtained either via a drop, or the currently available (Until August) Revo Weapon Sheet that parts you with one for filling up the kill any enemy 61+ bar to 100%. These nasty buggers can net you 200k PER weapon or more! The price is always fluctuating but it will never go below 150k. They are worth purchasing due to being needed to easily level up 13* NT Weapons. So people focusing solely on 13* weapons can buy these instead of sacrificing a weapon sheet to get one themselves. As Yamato + Tagami weapon sheets do not reward Nox NT Weapons.

3. Nox Weapon 12* NT+30
These take a bit of investment with Meseta, and Photon SPheres to grind to a +30 but when you do these fodders of free 13* grinds with NO Effort besides 1 Lambda Grinder are worth 2 MILLION Meseta on the store, Well worth the effort but of course if you don't wish to put in that effort, just sell the base one you have for 200k.

4. PA Fragments: These come from desynthing PA Tech discs that are level 11 or higher, they only sell for about 3k each but the amount you pick up will easily add up in the end. Also Desynthing PA Techs cost nothing.

5. Finally, Emper Embraces, these are abilities that drop from Emperappies and are attached usually to every weapon he drops. They are purchasable to all as every weapon is below 10* and can sell for around 40k each. WIth the Emperappy sometimes dropping around 10 of these per kill that can net you 400k just like that. The Emperappy can spawn anywhere but your best bet for now is to take advantage of the Rainy Day EQ as the spawn rate there is significantly higher. People usually buy Emper Embraces if they want to level up their 12* Nox Weapons to 30+ quicker and don't buy the 30+ Nox Weapon from the shop instead.

And there we go, sorry no pretty pictures, with Maintenance happening thought I'd give this little post a nice shot for those that are new to the game and wanted to buy that pretty new outfit or affixing units but just didn't know any fast way to earn Meseta.

yukiyuki
May 19, 2016, 02:45 PM
I have yet to try out the NT grind system, but how much EXP does a Nox +30 tend to give when used a fodder?

kmystic
May 19, 2016, 03:06 PM
I have yet to try out the NT grind system, but how much EXP does a Nox +30 tend to give when used a fodder?

it gives about 2400+ exp.

Evangelion X.XX
May 19, 2016, 04:01 PM
The real meseta maker (in the millions, tens of millions) is in the affixing business, and I'm talking about affixing high-slot Mod/Flict/Fever affixes on weapons/units, and not BS affixes.

Either do that or do AC Scratch (and get lucky) IMMEDIATELY when servers resume after maintenance and sell them for exorbitant prices; there will always some schmuck that'll buy it.

Catmsuica13
May 19, 2016, 04:43 PM
The real meseta maker (in the millions, tens of millions) is in the affixing business, and I'm talking about affixing high-slot Mod/Flict/Fever affixes on weapons/units, and not BS affixes.

Either do that or do AC Scratch (and get lucky) IMMEDIATELY when servers resume after maintenance and sell them for exorbitant prices; there will always some schmuck that'll buy it.

I got 12 million meseta from 1 riva shoulder i drew from toro kuro scratch. If you are willing to do so just ac scratch. Its almost like buying meseta using real life money.

.Jack
May 20, 2016, 03:39 AM
Mod farming is currently the best way to earn meseta imo you can easily make 50m+ a week but you need a certain party for retakes to work and getting abducted 5+ times each hour. I'm not sure if this is a glitch but you can just retry any TA mission and get re-abducted within minutes once you know this methos. Example:

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpcAFmUX0sY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpcAFmUX0sY [/SPOILER-BOX]