PDA

View Full Version : Logged in after a break, character missing

AngelSG
May 21, 2016, 05:57 AM
Hi all,

I have a problem with my characters. i logged in after a long period break, and my main character is now missing. I checked the login history, and it shows that the last time I was logged into the account was yesterday. That can't be possible as I searched my gmail for the username that I use to log into the game, and it was registered back in 2012. I verified the ship, ship 2. What can I do?

otakun
May 21, 2016, 06:05 AM
restart

TaigaUC
May 21, 2016, 06:19 AM
Also, make sure your password is more complex next time.

Korazenn
May 21, 2016, 06:28 AM
Hi all,

I have a problem with my characters. i logged in after a long period break, and my main character is now missing. I checked the login history, and it shows that the last time I was logged into the account was yesterday. That can't be possible as I searched my gmail for the username that I use to log into the game, and it was registered back in 2012. I verified the ship, ship 2. What can I do?

Your account was hacked into. I'd do what the others suggested and restart with a new account, better password, and consider getting an OTP (One-Time Password).

Petunia
May 21, 2016, 07:28 AM
"Hacked into"?
I prefer the term "logged into". Make your password harder to figure out next time.

All you can do is try to find a Japanese person willing to help you write a ticket to get the character back?

Vatallus
May 21, 2016, 08:58 AM
Two things. Either restart or try to contact Sega before next maintenance and ask if they can restore the character.

NightfallG
May 21, 2016, 08:58 AM
Someone owned you. Make a new account/change the password and restart your guy. Sorry for your loss.

Oh, and I'd really suggest running MBAM or some other anti-malware engine to ensure you don't have a keylogger.

TheszNuts
May 21, 2016, 12:47 PM
Wouldn't that flag the new device prompt, or is that no longer a thing?

NightlightPro
May 21, 2016, 01:30 PM
also never give out your pso2 e-mail as well but meh.

SAB
May 21, 2016, 02:02 PM
Stupid Question:
Did you select the correct ship?

BWS-1
May 21, 2016, 02:34 PM
That or, you know, after having been inactive for over a year maybe SEGA deleted your character.

Sounds ludicrous, I know, but it wouldn't be the first time I'd see that.

Chances are, it's in the ToS or EULA... Though chances are, it's in Japanese so good luck with that.

[Ayumi]
May 22, 2016, 01:40 PM
Am I the only one that find it suspicious his shit got broken into a day before he came back?

Who knew you was getting back on the game?
Who knew your info?
Who uses your device? Whether that one or an older computer/Vita you used to play on?

If you checked the history, I can see if it happened a while ago, but not so close to you coming back. That kind of coincidence I call bull.... or at least debilter-shit

TaigaUC
May 22, 2016, 07:46 PM
Yes, I thought it was strange. But it's still a small possibility.