PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about the upcoming Custom PAs?

Kole
May 22, 2016, 12:00 PM
That's it? I was hoping for 1 per weapon... (and Infinity Fire's getting rebuffed I guess?)

final_attack
May 22, 2016, 12:09 PM
Well, definitely wanna try the new InfinityFire, because ..... Tmg :P

[SPOILER-BOX]InfinityFire-Type0 seems to be at +70% PowerUp (https://twitter.com/kami_pepe/status/734363277367640064) O_O

1526 → 2594
with 35 PP. I wonder if it'll have another PP reduction too ......[/SPOILER-BOX]

Kondibon
May 22, 2016, 12:16 PM
The only thing I care about is the potential for more techs to get changes other than simple number tweaks.

Poyonche
May 22, 2016, 12:26 PM
The only thing I care about is the potential for more techs to get changes other than simple number tweaks.

Don't worry, wait 8 months and you'll get the next row of customized techs. :wacko:

Kondibon
May 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
Don't worry, wait 8 months and you'll get the next row of customized techs. :wacko:http://www.relatably.com/m/img/waiting-skeleton-meme-origin/9794307.jpg

nguuuquaaa
May 22, 2016, 12:33 PM
I'm looking forward to Deadly Circle becoming less suck :wacko:
That guard frame seems really nice for mobbing.

GoldenFalcon
May 22, 2016, 12:39 PM
So... where's the compilation of the new stuff? You all forget that step

ZerotakerZX
May 22, 2016, 01:05 PM
Deady circly, or may be not became better. Infintie fire must get power up, or still gonaa suck. But new Type0 mods for Techs would be interesting to see.

Zorua
May 22, 2016, 06:14 PM
Still waiting for a mashable flash thousand. I wanna be Kenshiro already.

Rakurai
May 22, 2016, 06:42 PM
The new Zonde looks really good.

The Na Zan could also be fun assuming they had the sense to make the follow-up hits track the point of impact, otherwise it'll be pretty worthless against most bosses.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 22, 2016, 06:56 PM
I like the concepts of zonde's lingering lightning, and whatever you want to call nazan's.

Game could use more DOT-like effects to maintain inbetween pressing your favorite PA over and over to make things interesting, like what sazonde does.

The zonde craft reminds me of the lightning pentagram blademasters in blade & soul can call down (I wish bravers had something that cool), but giving shunka a new niche would be preferable.

Xaelouse
May 22, 2016, 07:01 PM
Other Cyclone might end up being HU's strongest circular AOE, but unlike sword the WL is bad at closing distance. Meh
Kestral Rampage has the "empty gear for big damage" gimmick now but I doubt it'll be better at it than JB especially with Kestral's second part being wonky. Will pair well with heavenly kite and justice crow though

TaigaUC
May 22, 2016, 07:01 PM
I hate how the customizations are just there to fix PAs that are broken/suck.
Just like how we had to farm rare rank disks to fix damage values.
I don't know how they could have even implemented some of those PAS in their current state.
As in, did they not realize that they are terrible?

And as far as I'm concerned, it still doesn't change the fact that the game lacks stuff to do.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 22, 2016, 07:14 PM
I hate how the customizations are just there to fix PAs that are broken/suck.
Just like how we had to farm rare rank disks to fix damage values.
I don't know how they could have even implemented some of those PAS in their current state.
As in, did they not realize that they are terrible?

And as far as I'm concerned, it still doesn't change the fact that the game lacks stuff to do.

Gotta work for our game rebalancing >.>

It's pretty much why I expect the next time hatou rindou gets its re-examination, it will be via PA crafts.

Though I guess I wouldn't mind if there was a hatou craft that causes some sort of serious non-stackable damage over time too... Seriously, without something like a non-stacking DOT to add some sort of depth to fighting, there's little reason to not use the same strong PA over and over again on bosses.

Tunga
May 22, 2016, 07:51 PM
PA crafts? huh is it 2478 already?

SteveCZ
May 22, 2016, 08:11 PM
Finally my acro effect guarding palette can have variation with this new deadly circle.

Uncle_bob
May 22, 2016, 08:32 PM
lol it only took them three years to update PA crafting

I'm pretty sure even Mojang could have done this faster

MightyHarken
May 23, 2016, 03:31 PM
So they udpate PA crafting, but don't include every weapon in the game, gg. I was hoping for glorious rain craft with bigger AOE.

Perfect Chaos
May 23, 2016, 03:58 PM
I don't know why they chose to add another craft recipe to Na-Zan, which is already good (and one of the few techs where both recipes for it are good), instead of Gi-Zan, which is in contention for worst tech in the game...

Zorak000
May 24, 2016, 09:19 PM
Other Cyclone might end up being HU's strongest circular AOE, but unlike sword the WL is bad at closing distance. Meh

but unlike sword the WL is bad at closing distance. Meh

WL is bad at closing distance.
http://image.swiki.jp/img1/?host=pso2&page=%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%B3%E3%82%A2 %E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%2F%E3%83%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E 3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E7%B3% BB&src=%E3%82%A2%E3%83%80%E3%83%97%E3%83%88%E3%82%B9% E3%83%94%E3%83%B3.png
it's no guilty break but it does the job well enough

Batty
May 24, 2016, 10:25 PM
wl doesnt need to close distance that much since most of its most used PAs are medium range and even a long range nice hiting PA (kaiser rise), but when it does has to close in it has a couple of nice ways to do so (adapt spin/grapple charge)

really looking foward to other cyclone and kestrel rampage craft, though i fear that cyclone will probably have the same downside as crafted twister fall (considerable less damage per hit) to compensate. and really hope kestrel has a vinto guigueish damage increase or atleast close to it to make up for the gear draining and that the PA hits dont fill up the gear bar up anymore either

sparab
May 24, 2016, 10:56 PM
I wonder if Zero Tech can co-exist with the current tech craft or override each other?

Hrith
May 25, 2016, 05:59 AM
I don't play force and I find the two techs the most interesting >_>

I'll be glad if Infinity Fire and Deadly Circle become worth using.

I laughed at Other Cyclone. Going from strongest mobbing tool to... strongest mobbing tool. GG SEGA. Bind Through still useless.