PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Japanese Captcha

Exel
May 22, 2016, 09:00 PM
Can someone please help me out.. Ive literally been off and on for like a year now trying to figure out the captcha to sign up and play.. But I can never figure it out. Can someone please help me out with this?

Anduril
May 22, 2016, 09:03 PM
Try using the Google Translate handwriting tool. Just set it up with two windows next to each other, and it is rather simple to get it done in less than a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuNv4OTWgEQ

Exel
May 22, 2016, 09:22 PM
holy shit i fucking love you THANK U SO MUCH. Can i install it from their website?

SasoriHanamura
May 22, 2016, 09:23 PM
And if that's not enough, you can go back to Arks layer and install the chrome extension. It'll automatically add a katakana keyboard next to the captcha for easy and quick comparisons.

Exel
May 22, 2016, 09:27 PM
thanks sasori but i got it! I never knew about that writing tool but that shit is amazing. Is it bad to install it from their website though? Or should I download it elsewhere?

Anduril
May 22, 2016, 09:33 PM
thanks sasori but i got it! I never knew about that writing tool but that shit is amazing. Is it bad to install it from their website though? Or should I download it elsewhere?
It's just a function of the Google Translate site; no need to download anything. Just set the input side to Japanese, and hit the little pencil icon.

Exel
May 22, 2016, 09:40 PM
I'm sorry I didn't clarify enough, I already did the sign up with it, that's why i said thanks, i'm talking about the client now lol idk if i should download it from the main site or use something else

Anduril
May 22, 2016, 09:44 PM
Oh. As to downloading the game, it's fine to download from the main site, though some say it is a bit slow. You could also try downloading through the Tweaker or using the torrent from arks-layer.

Exel
May 22, 2016, 09:47 PM
alright, thank you so much again anduril! You the real MVP <3