PDA

View Full Version : Please help me understand how to purchase AC...

EmuManiac
May 27, 2016, 01:56 AM
Hi

I read the guide, but truth be told I didn't really understand it... The only way to purchase AC is by creating an e-purse, which holds yen, via the webmoney.jp, right?

I'm from Russia and if I'm not mistaken, WebMoney is a russian company... so do I still need to use webmoney.jp? I'm asking this, because when I go to webmoney.jp site, there is a message 登録は無効化されました。, which means that registration is disabled... So how am I supposed to work with it?

Please help... I can't take it anymore - I badly need inventory expansion :(

And I already have Sega ID, so can you please tell me, what changes should I make to my account? From what I could gather, I definitely need to change my address, but should I also change my alias? The guide says that I should and in the comments it is said, that this is not needed...

Guide also mentions SuTo Corp, but the link is invalid... Forgive me my question, but is the guide up to date?

Please forgive me for so many questions, but is my understanding correct that buying WebMoney from eBay (which is a challenge in itslef in Russia) means buying a pre-paid WebMoney card, which will be delivered by mail (Russian mail is just a nightmare...)? Is there no way to purchase Japanese WebMoney directly via a PayPal account or by converting funds from WMZ e-purse to a purse with yens?

Altiea
May 27, 2016, 02:23 AM
You can also download and play PSO2es, which lets you purchase AC directly through Google Play.

EmuManiac
May 27, 2016, 02:35 AM
Altiea, thank you for your answer! Can you please tell me, if I can do it without PS Vita and android phone...?

SteveCZ
May 27, 2016, 02:38 AM
You can use Bluestacks (http://www.bluestacks.com).

EmuManiac
May 27, 2016, 02:46 AM
Thank you, SteveCZ, I've read about it, but the qustion is, will all this work correctly on an emulator... :)

SteveCZ
May 27, 2016, 02:48 AM
There is only one way to know: Try it ... x)

Well I hope there are people who tried it and can confirm for you, cause I'm using an Android phone. :)

TyroneSama
May 28, 2016, 06:02 PM
Yup, works using an emulator with no problems. I'd stay away from Bluestacks, though, try Nox App Player (http://en.bignox.com/) or Andy (http://www.andyroid.net/) instead.

EmuManiac
May 29, 2016, 03:17 AM
Thank you very much, everyone, I did it! Had some issues with the Google Wallet, but contacted Google and they were solved. Thanks to AIDA for the guide!

Although there is a problem - now I can't find the item I want to purchase............ Can you guys please help me one more time?

Cirnopedia says that there is an item アイテムパック拡張最大セット, which is basically 5 pieces of アイテムパック拡張10, but I can't find this item in the AC shop... Was it removed? :(

There are, however, some items, which are not present in Cirnopedia, but translation from image didn't help me understand, what are they for...

Help me please...

EmuManiac
May 29, 2016, 03:45 AM
Anybody...? I am so close and I want so much to finally end this nightmare...

ShinMegamiSensei
May 29, 2016, 03:57 AM
Yeah, it was removed, sadly. :c They had offered one final discount price on it and then removed it for some reason.

EmuManiac
May 29, 2016, 04:13 AM
I see... Well, thanks for telling me!