PDA

View Full Version : Article: BroadBand Passport just released! BBA owners rejoice!

gideon
Feb 4, 2001, 10:49 PM
nexea writes, "Ok, I finally released BroadBand Passport. This release allows you to use the broadband adapter for your dsl/cable connection! Almost completely translated. I took other people's advice and labeled it as a BETA, but it is fully functional, just with a few [small] graphical bugs that need fixing. This baby support javascript, flash, html, and vmu downloads, all kindly provided by Nexea!
http://www.nextgenvideos.com/nexea/bbp/"
and our favorite person of the week is.........? Thanks :)

Update: 1:53AM
After working out the issues with the author, we seem to have narrowed it down to be only an issue with the .CDI (DiskJuggler) image. You must burn the image with at least DiskJuggler 3.0 in order for it to work.

Feb 9, 2001, 04:19 PM
I'm having trouble getting the burn to work with Nero. I don't have DiscJuggler. Any tips with Nero? I'm sorry, but I'm not incompetent, just desperate to play PSO with my BBA. I bought two copies of the game, one for myself and one for my girlfriend so we could play in the same house. Help help...

chewbca
Feb 12, 2001, 07:33 PM
i can't seem to get it to burn.. i've downloaded both images, installed discjuggler 3.00.762 and Nero 5.0.3.8.. neither of them recognize the files
as valid images.
Where can i get copies of discjuggler that work with the images files?
Nero?
Is it a problem with the software.. should i try burning under Win98
instead of NT.. any input much appreciated!
thanks
chewbca
[email protected]

Omega_Zero
Feb 20, 2001, 10:05 PM
hey when i got to the site now it says acess denied. whats up with that?
thanks, Omega Zero

Galadrium
Mar 2, 2001, 02:15 AM
Hello!
I'm trying to get my US BBA working and I'm totally lost...
I downloaded NERO 5.0.3.8 and I've downloaded tnk-bbp.rar... Now what?
Does anyone have any step-by-step directions to burn the disc to work in the Dreamcast?
Any help would be greatly appreciated....!

Rael
Mar 2, 2001, 11:20 PM
[ access denied ]
Does this look familiar? I keep getting this when I try to access the site.

Mar 11, 2001, 06:10 PM
apparently not ready for prime time after all, eh?

Orion
Mar 24, 2001, 04:04 AM
ok well that is not the place to get the image,but i will give all of you a link and it will have all the links you need and it will tell you how to hook it up and yes i got mine too work just today:) so just go here and it will tell you what to do:
http://www.daytonsmisc.com/article14_default.htm
and if you have any problems just email me at
[email protected] but don't email me too much before you read the site carefully!.

Mar 25, 2001, 02:20 AM
That one doesn't work either.