PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSO Thieves!

gideon
Feb 10, 2001, 05:14 AM
Zypher writes, "Many thieves have been reported on PSO. These thieves basically just steal your stuff when you die or try to trick you. In order to safe guard from thieves always remember to store your large amounts of meseta away, never carry around your best weapon if you are a lower level, and most of all, never consider a stranger a "Friend" and let him/her look at your weapons. Many people can be tricked by these guys so watch out.
If you want to not worry about this travel in groups you trust or join a respectable Team or Clan. "

Feb 13, 2001, 01:01 AM
Watch out for Brodie_Bruce! He will steal your stuff, then run to another game and deny ever meeting you. If you can, get his card, so you can track him.

Feb 15, 2001, 05:21 PM
Also beware of Chase, a small HUmar. He'll say he'll let you look at his item if you let him hang on to something(like your Mag), then drop something worthless and run off with your item. If you run after him and tell people he's a thief, he'll tell everyone that it was YOU who stole from HIM. Bewar of this dangerous PSO player!

Feb 15, 2001, 05:27 PM
At least I THINK he was a small HUmar. I don't know how many "Chase" users there are in PSO, so just be cautious of any Chases out there.

Feb 16, 2001, 07:01 AM
i have run in to 2 thiefs, one was saling me a double saber, and he took my 100,000 mesta and ran with me nothing to show from it, not that bad only a 100k right? lol. Second one, man i was mad i died using a SoulEater and this idiot comees up takes it and quits, it sucked bad. So i will never equip rares unless alone offline, or with good friends and i will never trade with anyone unless there good friends or japanese, face it the majority if not all thiefs are from USA, what a bad rep

Feb 18, 2001, 05:54 PM
Nero and LordLucifer are both theives don't trust them

Maple
Feb 19, 2001, 02:23 PM
watch out for a human ranger named "StealthTrooper" [blue i think] and a mech ranger named "deathsythe"(sp?) They are both in a game and seem cool and eventualy talk about compairing mags.. so the trade look then give back. Then you think that it's cool cause they gave back the mags. but when you give them your they take em and hold them hostage and demand money, 20,000 M, i payed the money to the guy who had mine his friend (green mech) ran up and took it. he says he didn't get the money so i payed more hi friend came outta no where again!! so eventualy he gave in and tried to give back my mag and the Green Mech took that and demaned 50,000 M!! by this time i decided it'd be cheaper to start again so the guy sold it and ran off. I must say i feel incredibly stupid for falling for such a trick.

Feb 24, 2001, 09:27 PM
Look out for a Human Hunter called Sephiroth (with red hair). I know there are a lot of Sephiroths but this particular one was selling me a SONIC MAG cell for 100K. I dropped 50K to be cautious and he dropped a Mechgun +2. 50K is nothing when your bank is maxed out but I just wanted to warn the honest people. =)

Feb 25, 2001, 03:50 AM
yes, beware of these two (deathscythe and StealthTrooper). I also ran into these thieves and received similar treatment. May you two burn in hell.

Mar 13, 2001, 04:42 AM
whats a sephiroth? I saw a guy who had that name too but why would so many people have that one. Ive heard of a guy called siephenroth on some cartoon or somethin.