PDA

View Full Version : Article: I saw a guy walk through walls

gideon
Feb 12, 2001, 07:25 PM
O.K. no joke. I was playing on very hard and this japanese guy named Minaduke came in. He was lvl 100 and didn't speak much english. So we started off, and after the first battle i looked at my radar and saw he was gone. So i checked my area map and found him about three rooms up. The problem was all the doors he had to have gone through were locked! We caught up with him later, and i watched as he went to the corner of one of the locked doors...and walked through. A couple of days later i was playing on the japanese server and saw two other guys doing the same thing!! Look for me, i go by Son Dee. HUmar lvl 53 and counting.
:(

Feb 14, 2001, 10:43 AM
i have seen this too. there must be a glitch in the game that someone found out. the most i could ever do was walk through the edge of a force field. I dont know how you can do it but you can.

Tristan
Feb 26, 2001, 12:12 PM
Sometimes I've entered a game in progress, only to discover that the doors allready unlocked by the time I get there py other players, are still locked to me. This appears as if the players walk through closed doors. The solution has been to literaly go around and hit switches. Personally I recomened disconnecting and loging back in. BSTS
-Tristan