PDA

View Full Version : Article: IGN.com Reports Battle Mode!!!! Japan found a way and Beware!!!!

gideon
Feb 13, 2001, 06:58 PM
godfree writes, "Unfortunately, there's been some reports that a couple of Japanese players have found a way to hack PSO that allows them to actually attack other players in an online game. I've talked to a couple of people who've encountered this, and have received a few emails that there are a handful of "Player Kill" Japanese players have been asking players to come in their games, only to constantly kill their guests in a few hits. Whether this is a hack, or some secret feature unlocked is unclear at this point. We'll find out more as this story develops.... (I have been saying this from a long time and no one believes me.. see..!!!)"

Feb 17, 2001, 03:59 AM
Hey that happened to me a couple of nights ago. A jap player named "Ada Wong" repeatedly kept shooting me and trying to kill me whilst we were playing. What kinda shit is this. More importantly how are they doing this???
P.S. Watch out for A guy named "Viper", and a guy name "Joe", both theifs. Stole alot of stuff from me beware.