PDA

View Full Version : Article: SegaNet and 5 months instead of 50hrs free? from SwirlVision.com

gideon
Feb 16, 2001, 06:07 PM
godfree writes, "Yesterday, we reported Sega's announcement that the free trial offer period for SegaNet was officially ending on Feburary 15, 2001. If you were one of the early registrants for the 50 free hours on NFL 2k1, what you thought was going to be "50 free hours" actually turned out to be a 5-month unlimited trial period. Lucky you!
***This will be good news for all of you PSO players that wants to play with Sega Net, I been having Sega Net for a long time now I have to check today to see if I still have it. Any news please post it on PSO World.(GODFREE from PSO)***"

Feb 16, 2001, 07:43 PM
hey, i just started my 50 free hours less than a month ago, and as of today (the 16) it still works fine...also i believe i have gone over 50 hours...i have only used it about an hour on NFL2k1 (got addicted to PSO heh)
Scar^Wolf

Feb 17, 2001, 05:14 PM
hey, i just started to play PSO online last night, so i signed up for seganet that day, the 16th. i didn't even know about the 'ending on the 15th' thing, but i was still able to get an account. so yay! but does this mean i'll have 5 months free too??