PDA

View Full Version : Article: Tekker Specialties

gideon
Feb 16, 2001, 11:38 PM
PSO_Krunk writes, "I've discovered that each Tekker is best at identifying a certain kind of item. When an item is identified correctly, a musical chord plays- it is very recognizable. The short, fat Tekker is best at identifying swords and bladed weapons. The tall, skinny Tekker with a very round head is best at identifying guns. The last Tekker is good at identifying wands. Hang on to your ??? items until the right Tekker is at the counter. And keep in mind that even the right Tekker can mis-identify an item."

Nemmith
Feb 17, 2001, 01:03 PM
Ok I have a question? If this is the case then why do you fail to mention the other 7 Tekkers. That's right there are a total of 10 different Tekker's according to the PSO Offical Perfect Guide published by: Versus Books. What are the other 7 Tekker's good for ?

PSO_Krunk
Feb 19, 2001, 06:01 AM
WOW! I've only seen the 3! There are 7 more!?!

Nemmith
Feb 23, 2001, 12:17 AM
I can not tell a lie ...yes 7 more. what is you character name?

Mar 19, 2002, 09:41 PM
well i have a question.... what exactly would yellowboze get most and i dont think the tekker chooses the special weapon because u can equip it and see what it is before u bring it to the tekker... but i know it works with ?? weapons