PDA

View Full Version : Article: US

gideon
Mar 12, 2001, 06:41 AM
watashiwa writes, "The trick that the Japanese players do in PSO to build up teammates' Photon Blast meters (hitting other teammates) is also possible in the US copy of PSO. The method used to do it is a little different and similar at the same time, but here (http://www.project-douraku.com/psoshots/us-pk.mpg) is a video showing it pulled off. The file is about 2.4 megs."

-CHAOS-
Mar 12, 2001, 03:19 PM
How the hell do you do that ???
Does anyone know ???

Ukyou
Mar 12, 2001, 03:33 PM
Heh, I love doing that to freak people out. I use the zonde set and sometimes the symptoms of paralisis appears, but they aren't really paralyzed.
I didn't really pay attention, but when someone first used grants on my, I'm pretty sure my PB meter DIDN'T go up, so this isn't a way to raise PB meters. I'll check if it actually does raise PB meters.

Mar 12, 2001, 03:44 PM
you assign retsa to r/x and grants to r then you hold r to lock on you buddy and then QUICKLY let go hit grants and then push r again. it will work you just have to get the timing down! It has to be VERY FAST!

Mar 12, 2001, 03:49 PM
how do you do it? Is there some type of code. How can you hit other players when you cant target them, not to mention the fact that you can walk right through them?

Mar 12, 2001, 03:51 PM
look at my post in the above topic

Mar 12, 2001, 03:59 PM
You have to assign r/x to retsa or any other support that will lock on to your buddy. Then assign grants to x. When you are locked on QUICKLY release r and push x. Then push r again. Note: this does work i have done it many times, don't get fustrated as the timing is hard to get down. IT HAS TO BE FAST!

Ukyou
Mar 12, 2001, 04:08 PM
Eh, someone else just posted how =P
To the person the replied to me and asked about the target thing, you use the 1st spell to target, then 2nd spell to hit. How this must be REALLY quick, it's not like Hold R, Let go R, hit X...it's more like Hold R (half-way, just past the point where it switches to the 2nd spell, then release just past the point where it goes back to the 1st spell) It's really hard to get used to at first. I got lucky and pulled it off my first time, then it took me like another 10 times to get it. =P BTW, this is a pretty big waste of TP...
I've gotten paralyze symptoms for zonde, anyone gotten freeze symptoms for barta?
Wouldn't that suck if megid worked? New enhanced theiving....ugh, I'm sure it doesn't though

Ukyou
Mar 12, 2001, 04:10 PM
Oh, you don't have to press "R" again at the end for it to work. Maybe it does work that way (haven't tried, and is even easier). I do it by just hold R, let go, press X

-CHAOS-
Mar 12, 2001, 05:43 PM
That's all well and good, but how do you do that with a HUcast ??? Is that possible, or do you need to be able to use techniques ???

Mar 12, 2001, 05:45 PM
this sucks i bet now i will spend all my time on my back. just like my bitches

Mar 12, 2001, 05:49 PM
This sucks I bet I will spend all my time on my back just like my bitches

SirBash
Mar 12, 2001, 06:24 PM
watashiwa is a thif
he took my stink frame
what a loser

SirBash
Mar 12, 2001, 06:36 PM
if you tell all about how to knock down a player even with a robot. for the us version then I will tell everyone how to say fuck you with no !@#$%$ or spaces

Mar 12, 2001, 08:55 PM
how do you curseand say fuck with out @#$! you can email at [email protected] i swear i won't tell anyone

Mar 12, 2001, 09:55 PM
You can say Fuck you, ass hole, or cunt.
no game shark is needed.
you dont need spaces and you wont see !@#$%
my icq is 106638628
we can meet and u must give me rare items that I dont have.
:) happy Fucking

Mar 13, 2001, 02:17 AM
tell me what type of items r u looking for to tell you if i have it or not?

watashiwa
Mar 13, 2001, 07:53 AM
Oh, don't start. You're just mad because we made a deal that I'd tell you the PK trick if you told me how to curse. I jipped you out of information because I didn't tell you how to PK and now you're spreading lies about me. Get over it. ^_-

Mar 13, 2001, 01:03 PM
Ive seen videos of people hitting each other with weapons. Explain that.

Mar 13, 2001, 01:05 PM
Ok...if this is really what the whole pk fuss is about, then its not techinically a pk technique. You dont even do damage. I dont think thius is the pk technique. This is something else. I have been reading about players attacking and killing other players. PK=Player Kill not increase PB gague without damage.

Mar 13, 2001, 01:08 PM
HA! You wish!

watashiwa
Mar 13, 2001, 02:07 PM
The weapon hitting can only be done with Japanese PSO. Magic can be done with US PSO though.

SirBash
Mar 13, 2001, 02:19 PM
I have been Swaring on PSO for a while now.
My name is "Sir Bash" if you have met me.
I will teach you how to sware too.
for good items.
dupers are aloud too
ICQ 106638628
or E-Mail [email protected]

Im looking for god battle
mag cells
but I real want a Chaos Bringer's hand or lavis Cannon

SirBash
Mar 13, 2001, 02:25 PM
I have been walking through locked red doors for a while now. I like putting a telepipe in a hall with 2 locked doors on each end for people to warp to. Also I like skiping rooms with enemies and killing the Boss befor anyone has a clue what happend.
I will teach you how to walk through doors too.
for good items.
dupers are aloud too
ICQ 106638628
or E-Mail [email protected]
Sir Bash
Im looking for god battle
mag cells
but I real want a Chaos Bringer's hand or lavis Cannon

Mar 13, 2001, 03:48 PM
ugh! How are they going to allow it on the jap version but not the us version. japs come on us servers all the time. thats just not fair.

Mar 14, 2001, 12:51 AM
The resion the Japs can do it is becuase it was used to beta test the PK system that they were thinkin of installing

SirBash
Mar 15, 2001, 04:49 PM
I have mega wepons now.
if you have the most rare items. msg me
I have no wands "I NEED THEM"
I will give U 5 Needle Spray if that what you want
or a 999 mag!!!
If you tell me how to cast magic in the lobby
Ill give you one of everything "and its a lot"
Ill fill your character up with materia "like luck materia"

Apr 12, 2001, 12:16 AM
Wow!!! that SirBash guy is asking for alot just to tell you how to swear without spaces and !#@%.
Since I am nice (unlike some people), I will tell you for nothing!
--to say FUCK you type "F U C |<" (The straight line is below the Backspace key and the arrow is above the space bar on the right side). --to say CUNT you type "C U ||T" (Once again the straight line and the backslash on the same key as the straight line). --to say ASSHOLE you type "A S S |-| O L E" (The straight line and the dash between the + key and the 0 key). I know that these do not look right on the message board, but on PSO they look almost exactly like the real words. Try and see if you can come up with any on your own. :P

Telboy007
Apr 12, 2001, 10:13 AM
Why don't you just put a fullstop after cunt, it works much better...
cunt.

Roo
May 2, 2001, 12:34 PM
For all that are interested, I have found that you can say the words "Hell" or "ass" if you put any character after them, such as a period, comma, or exclamation point. For example: "Go to Hell!" or "What an ass." would work.