PDA

View Full Version : Article: Some NEW (and some old) PSO v.2 Pics From Weekly Famitsu

gideon
Mar 18, 2001, 12:56 PM
faceless writes, "Weekly Famitsu, a very respected japanese gaming magazine, has a two page spread on PSO v.2. Gab Gab was able to grab the pics, scan them and upload them. These shots will remove any doubt about the previous ones being fake, seeing as these are from Famitsu. Am i the only one drooling over the Genesis mag?
<A href=http://gabgab.homestead.com/files/index.html>http://gabgab.homestead.com/files/index.html</a>"

FluidFlame
Mar 18, 2001, 01:54 PM
"guess what this new MAG is... yes ur correct, its the Sony PlayStation2!!!"
Is this a joke? I think it looks more like the dreamcast..

Omegaxboy
Mar 18, 2001, 02:02 PM
I believe they are Master system, genesis and dreamcast.....I doubt it will be playstation 2....

Mar 18, 2001, 02:36 PM
I think he was just being sarcastic guys.

Ukyou
Mar 18, 2001, 10:05 PM
My gawd, you people need to learn to take a joke...

Lem
Mar 18, 2001, 10:16 PM
Yes! Excellent! Can't wait!
Can anyone post a translation of the text? Many thanks, my intelligent multilingual friends!
Wonder if there's a Game Gear MAG, too? Or a Virtua Fighter coin-op MAG... ;-)

AraCnA
Mar 19, 2001, 01:17 AM
Just go to altavista.com they have a tranlator there.

Chalice
Mar 19, 2001, 01:28 AM
uh...that mag isnt ps2. its a dreamcast. They arent that hard to tell apart considering that the dreamcast is grey and the ps2 is black.

SirBash
Mar 19, 2001, 06:23 PM
it was not the pic of the DreamCast that he was talking about. They video system they showed it they 1st 4 pics. and no its not sony playstation 2 it the original sega master system.

come find me in pso world im on from 5pm-2am
(GMT -8:00) PACIFIC TIME US & CANADA TUJUANA
if i pick my own place im in oberon 1 or puck 2 or puck 12 in game called Sir Bash password is trips
I make my own items. the best one i have that I will not give out is god/hp++9000 the cool thing is that i can put 3 on that means 27k hp. but the funny thing is, if i have 3 on and lose a little life and then use a trimate. It kills me, the stupid trimate becomes the worst posion lol.
I got to level 40 in 7 hours without using the game shark on my player just my game shark items on offline mode. i was lev 18 when i made it to hard i was lev 30 when i made it to v-hard and the last
boss made me level up to 40. it was so perfect.
PSO Rules

Mar 20, 2001, 04:16 PM
I have lost my character twice because sega has deleted it. If i lose it one more time well then im ruining the whole pso world.
and this is what I am doing.
a larger group of us are going to give out these items for free and in large amounts.
God/Hp+++9000
God/Tp+++9000
Needle spray +99
c-sorcerors cane +99
Stag Cutlery +99
+999 Opa opa
All the people in the PSO World will not die.
lol then how hard will this game be.
ok I dont have to lose my save again for me to do this. Im starting today. Im doing this by joining games and putting 3 of these on the ground by the bank.
You are welcome

gabgab
Mar 20, 2001, 04:17 PM
:( only a few got my joke...
well i hope you guys enjoyed it...