PDA

View Full Version : Article: PSO v2 confirmed for USA!

gideon
Mar 20, 2001, 09:46 PM
D_MaMBo writes, "Dear ****(name withheld), Thank you for e-mailing Sega Sales. We appreciate your input! At this time we expect to have Phantasy Star Online Version 2 US available close to May.
Please feel free to contact us at 1-888-SEGA-SALES if we can further assist you. Order your Unreal Tournament and your mouse and keyboard now! Have a great day. To get the maximum gaming experience, we strongly recommend only using Sega licensed products, such as controllers. To get hooked up with one of our online games, or to preorder upcoming releases, visit our online store at <http://www.sega.com/sega/segastore!> -Matt
Sega of America Technical Support Does that not say it all?"

::grins::

ragnarok
Mar 20, 2001, 10:54 PM
Whoohoo, time to start saving some more pennies to buy this one. [b]Its gonna be off da heezy. :)

Gamejunky
Mar 20, 2001, 11:23 PM
Er... I don't wanna be a downer or anything but I just called Sega and they told me that they still don't know if it's coming out in North America.

PhantomAlpha
Mar 20, 2001, 11:26 PM
IS THIS SH*T TRUE?¿?¿ WHEN DOES IT COME OUT IN JP?¿?¿

Mar 20, 2001, 11:56 PM
Sweet music, in front of my eyes. Tickles my belly like sweet apple pie.
YAH BABY YAH!

Mar 20, 2001, 11:58 PM
i got the same responce, and i think sonic team is going to try to have JP and US ver.2 come out on the same day May 17th,

Red
Mar 21, 2001, 12:31 AM
FO SHEAZY!

Mar 21, 2001, 01:21 AM
My question is u called and they said they did not know when it was coming out. now they may not know when it is coming out but is it coming out at all is what u needed to ask because i dont care if it is comin out in 6 months all i want to know is if it is coming out all ?

Mar 21, 2001, 01:23 AM
My question is u called and they said they did not know when it was coming out. now they may not know when it is coming out but is it coming out at all is what u needed to ask because i dont care if it is comin out in 6 months all i want to know is if it is coming out all ?

MORB
Mar 21, 2001, 07:32 AM
It's cool that they release it in the US... Now, the battle isn't over as it's not planned yet in Europe... :(

RalphWolf
Mar 21, 2001, 11:27 AM
Congratulations!!! But please don't forget us!!! To all Europeans using this site, sign the Euro specific petition - Sega Europe need to be convinced that there is an economic case for the PAL release:
http://www.petitiononline.com/psoeuro/petition.html
Thanks to all USA residents who have voiced your support on this petition too.
Ralph

Mar 21, 2001, 04:49 PM
Well I just got off the phone with a reperesentative, and they told me that yes it is confirmed (somewhat) and that the release date is pending. As for the somewhat part, she told me yes and no. Yes it is coming out in the US and no it is not set in stone. So there is my 2 cents on the cituation.
CUTTHROAT lev 90 Ranger
Weapon of choice "A sh*t covered boot"
Cause I'm always pulling it out of dark falz's @$$!!

Alzeya
Mar 22, 2001, 02:14 AM
CAN'T WAIT to see what the extra experience on my charachter gets me to in ver.2 assuming no BSOD or corruption gets me (knock on wood). In the meantime European or not, make your voice heard, help to keep the Europeans in our virtual community by signing the petition!