girl=time x money
time = money
so girl =money suared
money= root of all evil
girl= evil

gamecube = gamexgamexgame = mega mega mega
PS2 = playxplay+stationxstation= just 2
x-box= X-box=Bo
lord of the rings had more features on xbox so add lord of the rings then subtract lord of becuase microsoft is evil then add ring to bo which means
x-box= boring

thank u

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CakeMan on 2003-04-27 17:17 ]</font>

RuneLateralus
Apr 27, 2003, 08:02 PM
I just ate some pizza. Chicago deep dish style (the best there is out there).

Blenjar
Apr 27, 2003, 08:05 PM
On 2003-04-27 18:02, RuneLateralus wrote:

Yea, I ate some pizza 2. Don't care but they good.

JiNn
Apr 27, 2003, 09:33 PM
PIZZA DA HUTT!!111!!

Mazarin
Apr 28, 2003, 04:43 AM
On 2003-04-27 18:02, RuneLateralus wrote:

You damn skippy hippy!

Balthor
Apr 28, 2003, 04:45 AM
Chicago sucks.

LamerPanda
Apr 28, 2003, 04:04 PM
Yeah, them evil girls!

I don't understand either of the equations, but I'm only a B Algebra II student.

SorceressofTime
Apr 30, 2003, 07:18 AM
that's not even close to equalling to what i am. >=)

Ness
Apr 30, 2003, 03:29 PM
Do you even own an Xbox? If not then how do you know it's boring?

CakeMan
Apr 30, 2003, 04:42 PM
I owned a XBOX once but traded it in for a planetside reservation and a new g-force. Seriously xbox has the strongest machine but it has the weakest games.

MasterJoel
May 4, 2003, 02:24 AM
by g-force, were you refering to gatchaman? it may have been 70s anime, but it was awesome!

neotoys
May 4, 2003, 06:00 PM
Sony=root of all evil

Like the fruits of the devil

kagero
May 4, 2003, 06:05 PM
I agree, Sony is deffinately more evil than xbox will ever be! at least xbox lasts longer on average than PS2. PS2 lucky to last 6 mo at besT!

Axispoint
May 4, 2003, 08:19 PM
On 2003-05-04 16:05, kagero wrote:
I agree, Sony is deffinately more evil than xbox will ever be! at least xbox lasts longer on average than PS2. PS2 lucky to last 6 mo at besT!

I've had my PS2 over a year and it works fine.

and no offense, but fanboys suck. Get a life instead of bashing another console because in the end, it doesn't matter and it's basically the internet version of a pissing contest...jeez...

Droxitr
May 4, 2003, 08:57 PM
Can you say... joke?

Duh, the new, state of the art consoles are going to last more than six months.

Axispoint
May 4, 2003, 09:36 PM
On 2003-05-04 18:57, Droxitr wrote:
Can you say... joke?

Wow, thanks for pointing out the obvious. What do you think you are, the God of internet boards? I was referring to what I had quoted, not to the first post in this thread, genius.

Also you might want to reread kagero's post 'cos it looks like you didn't get that, either. He/she was referring to how PS2's are famous for breaking down.

Axispoint
May 4, 2003, 10:09 PM
Drox, want to apologize for my post. Could have said that in a nicer way. No excuses, I was annoyed and went off.

and I'm prolly wrong about kagero's post (I said how I took it, lol). but hey, I know I tend to be wrong a lot, so no biggie. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Droxitr
May 4, 2003, 10:11 PM
Wow, thanks for pointing out the obvious. What do you think you are, the God of internet boards? I was referring to what I had quoted, not to the first post in this thread, genius.

Before you go insulting my intelligence, you might want to fix up your BBScript, genius.

Also, what does CakeMan's system formulae have to do with anything? Or were you referring to Rune's thing about pizza, because neither really make sense. Where did I give you any indication that I was referring to pizza? I know damn good and well CakeMan's post was a joke, I was telling you that kagero's post was probably a joke. (see below)

Also you might want to reread kagero's post 'cos it looks like you didn't get that, either. He/she was referring to how PS2's are famous for breaking down.

I did read kagero's post. If I may:

No more than a passing reference to that. As I said, probably a joke.

You go accuse others of fanboyism and then you (attempt) to insult me when I try to point out that the breaking down thing was a joke.

Your "no offense" kinda went down the crapper, didn't it?

kagero
May 5, 2003, 11:47 AM
pissing contest! wow, thats original, but i didnt take any offense to it, no one needs to stick up for me. Im not a fanboy (or fangirl as i should be called) And I do have a ps2 and an xbox, and love them both, im just a little sour because i had to replace my ps2 twice and my xbox only once....to much dust kills ps2, i love all my consoles for their own original games, so before you go accusing me of being a fanboy and trying to flam and telling me to get a life, lighten up, i was just responding to a funny post that intrigued me. hehe....no offense taken here though!

RuneLateralus
May 5, 2003, 12:33 PM
Ok now stop with the personal shots here.

Axispoint
May 5, 2003, 02:27 PM
Drox, the way I took it when you said the joke part was that you were referring to the first post for some reason and not Kagero's post. So I took it the wrong way. Sorry. Next time please be a bit more specific and I'll try to understand better. Communication is a two-way street obviously.

As for insulting the use of my coding, hey, I was thinking HTML instead of BB and just never went back and fixed it. But hey, if you want to take that as a lack of intelligence, that's fine. Your loss.

And mods, I'm not flaming and in fact I apologized to Drox, but hey, I guess he decided that wasn't good enough. Guess I won't bother with apologizes anymore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axispoint on 2003-05-05 12:40 ]</font>

Axispoint
May 5, 2003, 02:59 PM
On 2003-05-05 09:47, kagero wrote:
pissing contest! wow, thats original, but i didnt take any offense to it, no one needs to stick up for me. Im not a fanboy (or fangirl as i should be called) And I do have a ps2 and an xbox, and love them both, im just a little sour because i had to replace my ps2 twice and my xbox only once....to much dust kills ps2, i love all my consoles for their own original games, so before you go accusing me of being a fanboy and trying to flam and telling me to get a life, lighten up, i was just responding to a funny post that intrigued me. hehe....no offense taken here though!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif sorry about that...I'm very very quick to go off at times, especially if I don't take my medication (I'm taking some stuff until I get better so that for now I can control myself, but I want to be able to control myself without the mediciation, which obviously I still have a lot of work ahead of me, as this thread is unfortunately a showcase of http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif, but that's all for another time, another place). I think, heh, that it would be best if I took a little leave of absense from here for a while. Let things cool down. I'm the prob, not anyone else.

and pissing contest referred to what i feel the console wars online are...

as for PS2, if dust a prob, you might consider keeping some sort of cloth over it when you're not using it or cleaning it regularly (or at least make sure the vent on the back is clear of dust). if you take good care of your consoles, they'll work for a long time (my SNES still works pretty good and in fact the only probs I ever had with it due to a game itself, not the system).

anyway, time for my leave of absense. cya later.

Nawms
May 5, 2003, 03:52 PM
Heh. Thats like saying:

Microsoft= lots of money
Small companies= little money because of microsoft
Small companies families= poor
poor= drug addiction
drug addiction= death

Microsoft= death

CakeMan
May 5, 2003, 06:07 PM
On 2003-05-04 20:11, Droxitr wrote:

Before you go insulting my intelligence, you might want to fix up your BBScript, genius.

Also, what does CakeMan's system formulae have to do with anything? Or were you referring to Rune's thing about pizza, because neither really make sense. Where did I give you any indication that I was referring to pizza? I know damn good and well CakeMan's post was a joke, I was telling you that kagero's post was probably a joke. (see below)

I did read kagero's post. If I may:

No more than a passing reference to that. As I said, probably a joke.

You go accuse others of fanboyism and then you (attempt) to insult me when I try to point out that the breaking down thing was a joke.

Your "no offense" kinda went down the crapper, didn't it?

Thank you it was a joke, thats why i never came back too it....

kagero
May 5, 2003, 06:10 PM
as for PS2, if dust a prob, you might consider keeping some sort of cloth over it when you're not using it or cleaning it regularly (or at least make sure the vent on the back is clear of dust). if you take good care of your consoles, they'll work for a long time (my SNES still works pretty good and in fact the only probs I ever had with it due to a game itself, not the system).
actually all of my systems have a case of some sort and everytime they are not in use i put them safe and sound in thier specific cases. Covering them with cloths or dust covers doesnt work in vegas, to many wind storms here in the desert! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif as far as taking care of my systems, I take excellent care of them all, my nes and super nintendo work perfectly, (dont even have to blow on the carts to get them to work!) as far as saying that it was your fault and no one elses, thats not true either, I already said that I didnt take offense to anything, I just thought it was pretty funny, no hard feelings here.

kagero
May 5, 2003, 06:16 PM
ok ok, lets all just get along cant we? I didnt mean to start anything here (that is if I did) come on guys, lets not do this! No hard feelings please!!! I just made a joking reference to the fact that I replaced my ps2 twice, I didnt mean anything by that, I was just answering someone elses thread. Ok, I need to leave this one alone I can see, but I am really sorry if it was me that caused this, I take back anything I said about sony

Droxitr
May 5, 2003, 09:55 PM

ack!

Axispoint, look at the post times: my post was made two minutes after yours, and that means I was writing my next post when that was posted. (bleh excessive use of the word 'post')
So... I look like a total dumbass, but I didn't see your apology until just now when I rechecked the thread looking for the apology you mentioned in your most recent... (ugh) post.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Let's settle this at a double fault; you for not reading the post times, and me for not reading the posts. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

I'm not an unreasonable person and wouldn't have written my post had I seen your apology.

Edit: Forgot to mention my apologies about the HTML thing. Just... it struck me as odd that you switched the code on the word you were using sarcastically to insult my intelligence.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Droxitr on 2003-05-05 19:57 ]</font>

Axispoint
May 6, 2003, 01:59 PM
I'm not used to those quicky buttons at the top 'cos every place I've ever posted at doesn't have them (oh, and for my coding, I only use Notepad, so I actually prefer to type it out by hand). I did notice it, but then I forgot about it for some reason (I do that...my memory is so horrible you'd swear I'd forget my own head if it wasn't attached).

And ok...I know if I do something wrong that I'm more than willing to apologize for it. Sometimes I have to chill out a little before I write apologizes (or those end up just as bad).

But it's ok...heheh...I never thought to look at the times. Silly me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Oh, and I did take my medication today and yesterday, so that's prolly why I am a bit more chilled (though I had a horrible day at work both days).

Kagero: When things go bad, I tend to blame every single little thing on myself. I've already been told I'm too hard on myself, but I still have a problem with that.

For various reasons I really don't want to bore you with, I've been very irritable lately as well. So obviously that never helped, lol.

Oh well. I might try to go lay down or something.

Later.